Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whites against race mixing are not incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
The race loyalty of white incels is infact proof they are volcel. The white males benefit most from race mixing. [ciatation]https://incels.is/threads/jbw-all-r...women-prefer-whites-far-more-than-men.143126/

Imagine race mixing was outlawed worldwide, you would have many more white incels as the asian females would no longer be able to freely copulate with white males as they do today. The white females that are with Tyrone will switch to being in polygamous relationships with Chad but would still not go near an ugly white male. Seamaxxing would be outlawed. I really don't understand how a white incel can be against race mixing.

I'm not against racemixing but I would rather have a white foid than an ethnic foid

I would mix very much, but only with cute girls

The race loyalty of white incels is infact proof they are volcel. The white males benefit most from race mixing. [ciatation]https://incels.is/threads/jbw-all-r...women-prefer-whites-far-more-than-men.143126/

Imagine race mixing was outlawed worldwide, you would have many more white incels as the asian females would no longer be able to freely copulate with white males as they do today. The white females that are with Tyrone will switch to being in polygamous relationships with Chad but would still not go near an ugly white male. Seamaxxing would be outlawed. I really don't understand how a white incel can be against race mixing.
So are you propagating Incel-Marxism as in "Incels of the world, unite!!!"

come on bro im ethnic too but this is just a dumb cope

I find it degenerate if you have a choice.

So are you propagating Incel-Marxism as in "Incels of the world, unite!!!"
Lmao
OP is a kike.

Race mixing should be punished by death.

Only White Males should be allowed to race mix.

Race mixing has pros and cons.

Massive fucking cope

Racemixing is why abominations like me and ER exist.

I have massive respect for a 5/10 white man who refuses to fuck with a gook foid or some low tier latin foid just because he's got one foot in the door because of his blue eyes.

Hhmm, high iq tbh. They are talkimg about destroying hypergamy also, Without that everyone can get looksmatch

Typical, no actual sound reasoning for your views.
I am direct and very reasonable, always right to the point, unlike strawmanning pieces of shit like you.

I always prefer white foids, but I would never say no to another race

Strawman some more.
Low t cuck, go race mix and produce more abominations now will you ?
I´ll stick to my own kind.

Strawman some more.
Low t cuck, go race mix and produce more abominations now will you ?
You neanderthal IQ volcel. I'm a currycel I can't racemix. You can easily get a noodlewhore as the data has shown. Data and studies are not strawman.

You neanderthal IQ volcel. I'm a currycel I can't racemix. You can easily get a noodlewhore as the data has shown. Data and studies are not strawman.
Hey fried IQ curry volcel.
Racemixing is not a solution.
You´re only aiding the destruction of your own culture.
Which Rabbi scumbag is paying you to leave these retarded posts ?

Hey fried IQ curry volcel.
Racemixing is not a solution.
You´re only aiding the destruction of your own culture.
Which Rabbi scumbag is paying you to leave these retarded posts ?
The culture that made you an incel is the one you're so keen to protect :lul::lul::lul:

The culture that made you an incel is the one you're so keen to protect :lul::lul::lul:
Not this one.
The previous generation where men could get their looksmatch and produce lots of white children, like my forebears did.
That one, i do protect it with all my might.
I do come from a big family afterall.

Nice try kike.
> Its not working.

Not this one.
The previous generation where men could get their looksmatch and produce lots of white children, like my forebears did.
That one, i do protect it with all my might.
I do come from a big family afterall.

Nice try kike.
> Its not working.
That one no longer exists and never will since the separation of Church and state. That's like saying you're gonna protect the dodo from becoming extinct
:lul: :lul: :lul:

That one no longer exists and never will since the separation of Church and state. That's like saying you're gonna protect the dodo from becoming extinct
:lul: :lul: :lul:
There are still people who uphold those principles.
I can confirm that you´re a jooish rat with these comments.
Fuck yourself.

white means nothing, only blue eyed tall pinkish skinned blonde people can benefit from JBW. Europeans are mostly dark eyed and dark haired even in central europe not just south. I doubt there are many actual WASP among incels

Cope. Only Chad get benefits form ethnic women. AWALT

whitecels against race mixing are either wn/nazi copers or gentle souls who wouldn't want to risk creating ugly mixed race children

Be agaisnt race mixing is cope. Chad bang every race of foid he can. And first priority of an incel is getting dick in vagina , you are not supposed to make pregnant the woman at first time.

whitecels against race mixing are either wn/nazi copers or gentle souls who wouldn't want to risk creating ugly mixed race children
All i want is a better future for every sentient being on this planet.
But there is too much evil in this world for such an honest goal to be accomplished.
1945 marked the end for all of us, even non whites in general.

Communism, cultural Marxism are a deadly sickness out from a jooz ass.

What's bad about being volcel? The definitions are changing everyday so one day I am volcel and the other day I am incel.

One thing I’ve noticed is that really attractive people rarely marry out of their race, especially foids. It’s ugly people that are cast out of their tribe

Just make children that have a bigger chance to be uglier bro !

All i want is a better future for every sentient being on this planet.
But there is too much evil in this world for such an honest goal to be accomplished.
1945 marked the end for all of us, even non whites in general.

Communism, cultural Marxism are a deadly sickness out from a jooz ass.
The logic of this guy is unbelievable. Jews are responsible for the current climate. The current climate is one that adheres to capitalism. Comes to the conclusion that Communism is from the Jews.

Picard facepalm

The logic of this guy is unbelievable. Jews are responsible for the current climate. The current climate is one that adheres to capitalism. Comes to the conclusion that Communism is from the Jews.

View attachment 152077
The only stupid fuck around here is you.
Every single -ism, is related to their work.
Let me demonstrate:

- Judaism
- Talmudism
- Zionism
- Communism
- Bolshevism
- Feminism
- Trangenderism
- Globalism
- Monopolism

Have fun fighting those words, now if you excuse me.
Let me borrow that pic:

Good night shlomo

Let me demonstrate:

- Judaism
- Talmudism
- Zionism
- Communism
- Bolshevism
- Feminism
- Trangenderism
- Globalism
- Monopolism

Let me borrow that pic:

View attachment 152078

Good night shlomo
Eeerm whatabout Islamism. Yknow the thing Israel has spent billions of dollars fighting.
I can't be bothered with this level of retardation.

I'm not against racemixing but I would rather have a white foid than an ethnic foid
What about those cute east Asians, like a Japanese or something

Let me demonstrate:

- Judaism
- Talmudism
- Zionism
- Communism
- Bolshevism
- Feminism
- Trangenderism
- Globalism
- Monopolism

Let me borrow that pic:

View attachment 152078

Good night shlomo
Are you the incel Ben Shapiro?

i would like to hear the pros side of this statement.
Pros: child will not get wiped out and will receive virtue signalling from liberal media.

i would like to hear the pros side of this statement.
Lightskin babies like the Hodge twins. If ur white it's easier to get an East Asian female above your looks level

Are you the incel Ben Shapiro?
It seems the kikes have left their bank account management to come and hinder me.
Fuck yourself.

Also.
Good night shlomo.

your race does not care about you. volcel if you don’t try outside your race.

your race does not care about you. volcel if you don’t try outside your race.
Volcel if you dont try males too? i have 0 attraction for certain races, that does not make me a volcel

Volcel if you dont try males too? i have 0 attraction for certain races, that does not make me a volcel

literally didn’t say gender, i said race lol. and yeah it makes u volcel.

literally didn’t say gender, i said race lol. and yeah it makes u volcel.
I said gender, and if you don't go for males on tinder, your a volcel too. nice logic moron