Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whiteknight simp gets choked until he loses consciousness

Why did i know it was a black dude before i entered the vid.

Nice choke, and he was smart to run afterward.

I wish he choked out the foid then broke her throat.

Also notice that she doesn't even bother checking if her white knight is ok. He was used and thrown away like tissue paper

seen, its a great video.

Based and justicepilled.

He was doing nothing as the foid was harassing him and the other guy was about to sucker punch him, that guy definitely deserved it. Should have retaliated against the foid too.

Also notice that she doesn't even bother checking if her white knight is ok. He was used and thrown away like tissue paper
No better than a discarded jizzrag.
Is that Brasil.

should have broke his nose.

Whoooooow! He went down like a bitch.

I already saw this before unfortunately :feelscry:

Based and justicepilled.

He was doing nothing as the foid was harassing him and the other guy was about to sucker punch him, that guy definitely deserved it. Should have retaliated against the foid too.
I think other people would have jumped in if he tried hitting her

seen, its a great video.
:heart:

Faggot attacked him for no reason, people who attack others get what they deserve. I would have chocked him and thrown his body into the middle of the street to be run over by a car.

Btw, thanks for the recommendation
:feelsokman:
I already saw this before unfortunately :feelscry:
Over for worldstarcels

Chokes are grossly underrated in fighting. Anyone who hasn't got a good punch should aim at that kind of stuff.

Chokes are grossly underrated in fighting art. Anyone who hasn't got a good punch should aim at that kind of stuff.
Yes in 1vs1 but in the streets anyone's friend can just stomp you if you try that shit

I wanna see this happen to Chad in a western country. That would be atleast a weeks worth of lifefuel.

he wanted to impress m'lady then got humiliated and thrown out like a used tampon jfl. look at how she just walks away from him while he's on the floor

That was so... ooh that was awesome. The whole time I kept thinking and hoping he's squeezing so hard the guy died. That was amazing.
The fucking guy wasn't messing with you. You try to hit him? Should've stabbed the fucker in the fucking neck.

The fight was between him and the idiot that kept putting her hands on him. Not you. Hope this has some medical problems for him in the future. I really hope so.

Lmao I hope he choked to death (in gta v) High iq for running after doing it

Fucking whiteknight cunts and their sucker punches, I hope that faggots ends up paralyzed and the hero recruited into a Cartel so he can status and moneymaxx.

Based and chokehold pilled. Mogs me at fighting ability

he wanted to impress m'lady then got humiliated and thrown out like a used tampon jfl. look at how she just walks away from him while he's on the floor
Hope he got brain damaged for being such a fucking white knight simp. :feelsugh:

I love seeing whiteknights suffer :feelsLightsaber:

He's probably used to being choked

Should have clobbered the foid as well

she doesnt even look at him while he lays on the ground jfl