Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL whiteknight angry because a 32yo chadlite is hanging out with a 16yo JB

I bet everyone this people that are so shocked with this are all whiteknight cucks, foids are thinking "TeeHee so young and already have good taste TEEHEE"

Teencels are delusional, 30s is prime slaying years for men. JFL at muh agepill cope. 30s chad slays more than 19 chad because women love older guys and daddy types. JFL at stupid ass kids on this site.

On the other hand, this is Reddit we’re talking about, so it’s most likely a complete larp bullshit post.

Teencels are delusional, 30s is prime slaying years for men. JFL at muh agepill cope. 30s chad slays more than 19 chad because women love older guys and daddy types. JFL at stupid ass kids on this site.

On the other hand, this is Reddit we’re talking about, so it’s most likely a complete larp bullshit post.
bs. DiCaprio's looks started to fade at 24.

Overprotective daddies need to bee castrated

Blacks are becoming as bad of virtue signalers as SWPLs and policing each other to not joke about trannies, fags, and white knight for womyn big time.
They're not immune to it.

lol

coming soon: 29 year old confronted for hanging out with 21 year old

Won't be long before 25-year-old men are confronted by whiteknight moralfags for hanging out with 24-year-old foids. "DIDN'T YOU READ THAT STUDY WHERE IT SEZ DA HUMAN BRAIN DOESN'T FULLY DEVELOP UNTIL AGE 25?!!! SHE'S JEST A BAYBEEEEEE!!!!!!"
:soy::soy::soy:

25 will soon become the new 18, if it isn't already. But only for foids.

Won't be long before 25-year-old men are confronted by whiteknight moralfags for hanging out with 24-year-old foids. "DIDN'T YOU READ THAT STUDY WHERE IT SEZ DA HUMAN BRAIN DOESN'T FULLY DEVELOP UNTIL AGE 25?!!! SHE'S JEST A BAYBEEEEEE!!!!!!"
:soy::soy::soy:

25 will soon become the new 18, if it isn't already. But only for foids.
yeah, i'm waiting for the incident where this type of vigilanteism leads to a NW3 guy in his late teens getting tazed for publicly touching the waist of a early 20s woman with a full head of hair and smooth skin. better safe than sorry!
i hate this "you have to have a lot in common" and "date someone your own age" bullshit from brainlets that think men and women are equal, at that point these faggots might as well tell men to be gay

it is unironically more socially acceptable to fuck another man's asshole or be a tranny than it is to find a prime teen girl attractive
underrated post

Imagine being a beta male and adopting the morality of a salty old bitch, that can't accept she fucked up her life and lowered her sexual market value by whoring around and not marrying.

Found a comment "The number of 16 year old girls in LA, Vegas, Phoenix, NYC, Miami, etc who hook up with dudes in their 30s is in the hundreds of thousands. "

What a world.

One of the comments:
"I have a friend (27) who went on a date with a 19 year old he met on Tinder. Our group of friends all told him it was creepy considering it was almost a 10 year difference"

Unbelievable.

meanwhile she sucks his cock..

That guy is good looking as fuck. He's probably been banging girls like this since he was 15.

yeah, i'm waiting for the incident where this type of vigilanteism leads to a NW3 guy in his late teens getting tazed for publicly touching the waist of a early 20s woman with a full head of hair and smooth skin. better safe than sorry!

Ahhhahahhahahahaha I LOLed so hard

Niggers can't get any girls unless they're fat or ugly

At the start I thought he was a pussy apologizing but he still took her by the hand away from the whiteknight JFL kek.

Every man there wanted to hit that JB.
I'm jealous of that man