Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News WhiteHouse Live Protest: Protesters in clash with Secret Service trying to breach the security. Also LA riots.

P

Payer

Recruit
★★★
WTF. I wasn't expecting this.

Last edited:
Save the good white people from the black plague

I like where this is going

YESSSSSSS!!!!! BURN IT ALL DOWN!!!!!!

WTF. I wasn't expecting this.

why all this mess over one death? i mean im happy that its not ignored, but its also weird. usualyl when cop kills someone without reason then no one cares

why all this mess over one death? i mean im happy that its not ignored, but its also weird. usualyl when cop kills someone without reason then no one cares
Because he’s black and Jews can cash in on that. White people get killed just as much despite doing less crimes than blacks. They want it to be like in Europe with Muslim immigrants. The police too afraid to arrest minorities lest they be called racist.

JFC shit is really hitting the fan, isn't it ?

IMHO the murder of George Floyd is just the sparkle. The culture war has divided Americans for too long, the lockdown has pissed off and bored too many young people.

From now on it's not going to get any better.

How do we incels stand in there ? Nowhere, this is not our fight, whoever wins will not do shit for us.

Haven’t you noticed the 2020 pattern yet?
(((They))) are up to something

Haven’t you noticed the 2020 pattern yet?
(((They))) are up to something
Impeachment didn't work.
Plandemic didn't work.
Time to ignite riots by paying a white cop to kill a black guy.

Impeachment didn't work.
Plandemic didn't work.
Time to ignite riots by paying a white cop to kill a black guy.

Exactly.
They’re trying to coax Trump into a trap. They’re hoping he calls on the army to have full scale semi-civil-war.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back