Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whitecels think I’m making this stuff up

Jennifer Lawrence Win GIF
at all blacks can't get foids.
The majority of blacks only a small portion get decent women bro , the rest are fucking hood rats, and fat white women I won anyways as I always do

OP is above average black guy with 5'10 height but still rots here. I'm thinking he has some mental health issues.
That is possibly the case, or he is just trolling us all, because why fucking not? :society:

Interesting you have seen his face though, he posted it long before you dropped onto the .is :feelswhere:

Also, idk why some here think that 5'10 is any kind of "bonus" when it quite literally is average by US standards: In fact, I think it is probably outdated now based on the observations I have made amongst the Zoomers I'm surrounded by. For height to be a halo, you have to be at least 2.5 inches or so above the average in your area.

No, they are not. You are just a moron
You never actually go outside .so you only consume what’s showed to you on the internet by Jew so you think niggers are slayers but it’s the other way around. #Grass

You never actually go outside .so you only consume what’s showed to you on the internet by Jew so you think niggers are slayers but it’s the other way around. #Grass
Now you're panicking haha, your delusion is being broken and you can't take it

No, they are not. You are just a moron
He's forgetting the fact that the literal fucking government census in the United Sates of Seed-oil Land stated the black birth rate is only(barely) behind the Hispanic/Latino/Mestizo one.
No, buddy, I'm a Collegecel & wageslave: Not to mention, I have to go outside whenever I want to buy food & certain copes.

So yeah, I would say that I unironically actually touch grass: Something I highly suggest you consider, since you are average height & average/above average face-wise & even had that ugly foid from therapy show interest in you.

Black people should stop procreating both men and women on a mass scale it's over

@Azaylias I wish you were mod, so many fuckers would be nuked before they could make it out of being a GrAY if that were the case.
gimme admin imma aurelion up in this bitch

what does "slinks" mean??

Racebait master

@Azaylias I wish you were mod, so many fuckers would be nuked before they could make it out of being a GrAY if that were the case.
life could be a dream