Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment whitecels, if you had to be an ethnic which race would you choose?

which race?

• asian

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • curry

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • latino

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • black

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • arab

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • abo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
which race:

EDIT: since latinos are so overpowered ill add in blacks.

Last edited:
Latinos slay like crazy compared to curries and ricecels.

>no aboriginal option

Well technically I already am Asian (HafuFrauded) but as half white I'd choose to be fully Japanese.

Well technically I already am Asian (HafuFrauded) but as half white I'd choose to be fully Japanese.

you do realise noodlewhores despise full blooded asian men?

>No south asian option
>no arab option
>no crazy islamic chechen option (my election)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I wonder if there's such thing as an abo Chad
I suppose this is the closest they can get:
457cca05051fa55d44460f57460feb58

you do realise noodlewhores despise full blooded asian men?

Well I had to choose for the poll right?

Obviously my JBH (Just Be Hafu) game is more powerful.

Arab definitely. only race to keep their women in line. both the radical left and radical right will deny this.

Well I had to choose for the poll right?

Obviously my JBH (Just Be Hafu) game is more powerful.

i guess. but if you were say latino or black youd come off as exotic rather than asian men they hate because of their "small dicks" and short stature.

Attachments

• 178f5aeb-fd88-4670-a14c-b466850e9a0b_screenshot.jpg
    178f5aeb-fd88-4670-a14c-b466850e9a0b_screenshot.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 59
Wow Asian is second most desired? Maybe there is hope

they're upper Siberians who came here. more chink than abo.

i guess. but if you were say latino or black youd come off as exotic rather than asian men they hate because of their "small dicks" and short stature.

Fortunately I'm haloed by 5'11.

I am hoping to be able to get Asian girls in Asia that would not otherwise date western men with my JBH strat.

Fortunately I'm haloed by 5'11.

I am hoping to be able to get Asian girls in Asia that would not otherwise date western men with my JBH strat.

we should trade heights since you want to boymaxx so badly.

we should trade heights since you want to boymaxx so badly.

Lol my height is my only trump card, without it I'd have nothing.

BoyMaxxing can only take you so far, foids are primitive and even mommygfs want a man to fuck them hard as well.

Depends on the circumstances.

Asian if I got to live somewhere like Tibet or Mongolia. Arab if I had to stay where I am.

I would hate to look in the mirror and see dark skin, so East Asian. A Levantine Arab or >50% white latino wouldn't be bad either though (if I stayed in the US)

Latino's are 50% white. That's why they will never be considered true ethnics. They live half way between white and ethnic.

they still perform almost as bad as other ethnics.

Mostly because of their abysmal heights which come from their central/south american roots. Average Mexican man is 5'4". Hard to escape that.

Depends on the circumstances.

Asian if I got to live somewhere like Tibet or Mongolia. Arab if I had to stay where I am.

and we agree again. like I've been saying locationpill correlates with racepill and vice versa.

Latino's are 50% white. That's why they will never be considered true ethnics. They live half way between white and ethnic.

depends on how many amerindian blood they have because latino height is far below asian height despite being in the same equatorial zone

u can look white but it's hard to pull jbw if ur ambiguously white with latino height and the conquistador rape blood arent really chad genetics so the actual white upper class of much of latin america are just previously rich latino men importing white brides from better genealogies

argentinians are not latinos btw, they have 5'9 averages just look at any of their group pics lmao

ok then I guess Slavs and Mongols are the same people?

>inb4 he's some Banderashit and confirms my reply unironically.
No, they're different along with natives and aboriginals. I was just trying to save some embarrassment for mistaking Natives as abos
:incel:

arab. mediterranean is the master phenotype, people pick latino because they imagine some mediterranean slayer but in reality most latinos are 5'6'' and look like indians

Mostly because of their abysmal heights which come from their central/south american roots. Average Mexican man is 5'4". Hard to escape that.
That means they're truecels

but these types of women in the US will flock to them because of genetic coding and fucked up parlimentarianism. problem is, the majority of women are like this. its ogre for JBW in Jewmerica.

Attachments

• DpvtwNjXgAALG1w.jpg
    DpvtwNjXgAALG1w.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 67

Yeah, latinos/hispanics can be such a huge mix it's why I almost never comment on them or mention them in race threads.

You can be an average 5'4" Mexican and be "latino" or you can be white looking ultra Chad Ricky Martin or Mario Lopez and be "latino".

The term covers so much racial mixture it's almost meaningless.

Abo so I could drink goon all day and live off cenno payments.

Latino/curry/arab basically any caucasian race.