Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL whitecels be like...

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
lol

Attachments

• 1662013328155.png
    1662013328155.png
    575.1 KB · Views: 307
@Incelius Savage make this your profile

tbh yah I only want a white gf but that's because I'm a Stormfrontcel XD

"Stormcel". That sounds way cooler.

I dont get it do ethnics here have some cuck fetish and want whites to fuck their women?

Yeah, totally me.

He just like me fr

That's not true. Those girls can get average white guys. Only overseas can I get my dick wet and I'm too poor to do that.
here my mother will send you some money to get some puzzy ok?

If you are white, you can easily get a self-hating noodlewhore.

I would accept an ethnic foid.
The pb is that those in my country don't accept me.

That's not true. Those girls can get average white guys. Only overseas can I get my dick wet and I'm too poor to do that.

Yes, but the moment you leave a majority White country, or go to a White country where they worship your passport you turn into a Chadlite.

Yes, but the moment you leave a majority White country, or go to a White country where they worship your passport you turn into a Chadlite.
True but I'm poor and low IQ.

just realized im a whitecel
time to noodlemaxx
1341b5d1e144f242407c309f68137957.jpg
images
images

pr hard to save up enough money to leave the country when due to inceldom the best thing you can do is work at shitty gas stations or restaurants for minimum wage and want to kill yourself after 5 minutes of being there.