Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whitecels, are you "white" or are you White?

Are you white and if you consider yourself white be honest with yourself. Are you really white?

• I'm white and I look undeniably white

Votes: 54 68.4%
  • I'm "white", but I have some ethnic features or don't look undeniably white

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • I'm not white

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • I'm clearly mixed race (white + something else)

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
Whitecel checking in.

Finns aren't white

>tfw white + native american mutt

is your native american part is cherooke ?
No. I don't know, but it's certainly not one of these north american chadindigenous.

English, Irish, German and Spanish. My phenotype is "Black Irish": light skin with green eyes and dark hair/eyebrows.

What I got from that (maybe the video explains more, it didn't work for me) was that Finns are not exactly what you might call European. Still Caucasian though. Probably Eurasian like Russians, a different type of white but still white.
Russians are Europeans who fucked uralic people (finns or related to finns) and that's why they look different

Russians are Europeans who fucked uralic people (finns or related to finns) and that's why they look different
All still white, that's the point. You might be getting race confused with regional origin, which are often but not always in harmony with one another.

All still white, that's the point. You might be getting race confused with regional origin, which are often but not always in harmony with one another.
Definitely not "white" when it comes to bone structure etc.
Just white skin, that's all.

Even Hitler considered us sub-human

Finland was in cahoots with Germany and fought the Soviet Union.
Soviet union and the Germans were allies in the beginning of ww2.
They only allied with us because we had the same enemy

Where you live has nothing to do with whether or not you're white, smoothbrain.

Definitely "white". I have curly rough and dark brown hair/facial hair, non angular and quite flat facial structure overall, and a large nose(mostly in terms of overall size, but I also have more prominent nostrils than most whites). The only thing that gives me pause is that my skin is undeniably white. Tbh I look more jewish or middle eastern than I do germanic, I'm clearly mixed in some way.

I look different than the whites I live around.
How can you be undeniebly white if you have brown eyes and curly black hair?
True white can not be black.haired and brown eyed.

How can you be undeniebly white if you have brown eyes and curly black hair?
True white can not be black.haired and brown eyed.
I was only referring to my skin tone, not any other features. But I agree with you.

I am a certified member of the master race, yes.