Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Whitecels and tallcels are the only groups here who have to face virtue signaling, bluepilled, bull shit just like everywhere else

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Führer is back
★★★★★
Whitecels and tallcels both face discrimination on these forums we are constantly told we are not incels and given bluepilled advice. Whitecels have this especially bad because a good portion of the userbase thinks we don't belong here (proof).
Screenshot 2023 12 10 224556

And there are users who dedicate there entire personality's here and sometimes even there accounts to the belief we aren't incels (cough cough @jbwbeliever). This just further proves my theory that an ugly, autistic, straight, white, male is the most hated type of person in the world. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

I don’t have much sympathy for whitecels because I don’t like your race although I know it’s gotta be infuriating being gaslit and told you’re not an Incel despite being ugly and invisible to women

Whitecels and tallcels both face discrimination on these forums we are constantly told we are not incels and given bluepilled advice. Whitecels have this especially bad because a good portion of the userbase thinks we don't belong here (proof).
View attachment 988819
And there are users who dedicate there entire personality's here and sometimes even there accounts to the belief we aren't incels (cough cough @jbwbeliever). This just further proves my theory that an ugly, autistic, straight, white, male is the most hated type of person in the world. :feelsbadman::feelscry:
The original incel stereotyoe of a fat nerdy man on his computer as an incel is white, Dont forget that!

I don’t have much sympathy for whitecels because I don’t like your race although I know it’s gotta be infuriating being gaslit and told you’re not an Incel despite being ugly and invisible to women
The original incel stereotyoe of a fat nerdy man on his computer as an incel is white, Dont forget that!

Words I wouldn't expect from somebody named Incel TV

Because white people occupy most spaces on the internet and in real life

they sure as hell have it better than me (5'5 and LTN) but you're right, it's futile to keep fighting about this topic, let people be as they are especially on a forum like this as long as they adhere to the rules

Because white people occupy most spaces on the internet and in real life
Not true, I cannot go one place without seeing an indian or a neega online

they sure as hell have it better than me (5'5 and LTN) but you're right, it's futile to keep fighting about this topic, let people be as they are especially on a forum like this as long as they adhere to the rules
Police

Shiiiet nibba? 5.5????

This is nothing compared to the genuine disrespect short men have to face in the real world, and you know it.
Ugly men get treated worse then short men though men who are both short and ugly definitely have it the worst

yes, I'm shorter than 98% of males I see outside, only boomers, gen x I heightmog sometimes. Occasionally on a rare day I'll see someone I heightmog who looks around the same age but it's after a long time

yes, I'm shorter than 98% of males I see outside, only boomers, gen x I heightmog sometimes. Occasionally on a rare day I'll see someone I heightmog who looks around the same age but it's after a long time
Im 511 and get heightmogged outside alot!

View attachment 988819
yeah these retards claim to be blackpilled but show pictures of ugly white men in relationships with hot ethnic women to prove to us that JBW is laaaaw. its the same thing that bluepilled ITniggers do to us minus the white men or ethnic woman, JBW is a bluepilled theory masked as a blackpilled theory.

yeah these retards claim to be blackpilled but show pictures of ugly white men in relationships with hot ethnic women to prove to us that JBW is laaaaw. its the same thing that bluepilled ITniggers do to us minus the white men or ethnic woman, JBW is a bluepilled theory masked as a blackpilled theory.
JBW just means whites have the highest SMV doesn’t mean they’re immune to the blackpill

JBW just means whites have the highest SMV doesn’t mean they’re immune to the blackpill
WE are definitely NOT Immune!

ive tried to change my name before it just not possible, its not just me that believe in jbw

A lot of whitecels can "ascend" via geomaxxing tho. Gook pussy is better than no pussy at all imo

A lot of whitecels can "ascend" via geomaxxing tho. Gook pussy is better than no pussy at all imo
That's why I hate JBWs. Can't control their own foids, so they resort to plundering other races' foids. SEAmaxxing is an advice that is glorified here. How the fuck can they expect not to be 'discriminated'?

That's why I hate JBWs. Can't control their own foids, so they resort to plundering other races' foids. SEAmaxxing is an advice that is glorified here. How the fuck can they expect not to be 'discriminated'?
It always applies to whites unless they're too ugly/short/autistic. My biological father is a bum ass fucking loser ogrecel who ascended with a htb way out of his league solely through JBWmaxxing. Why the fuck wouldn't I wanna kill the world everyday I wake up?

Whites have infinite privileges but cry because someone said they can get pussy just for being white??? Wtf???

Whites can be incels but JBW is so damned strong it's unbelievable. People will insert white supremacy in all sorts of places without even conscious awareness.
Anime loves european fantasy and white people.
In tinfoil circles there's a whole race of aliens that's literally just pretty white people ( the Nordics ). You'll notice there's no other "literally just humans" race of aliens other than the Literally White People aliens.
Once you start noticing this it's impossible to not see it everywhere.
Likewise the hairpill is absolutely brutal, that one is everywhere too.

An ugly non deformed man will be treated better than the average manlet. Especially if they’re tall. Even looksmaxxing/gymmaxxing manlets will still be looked down upon by women and men alike. Short men are used as punching bags and entertainment tools by normies, whereas most ugly men aren’t.
That's not true. Stop making it a contest. I'm ugly and tall and have been treated like shit my whole life.

I agree with white but tallfags are fakecels I have no sympathy for tallfags they have easy mode
False. Height doesn't matter unless you're average in appearance.

Cope, tall ogres mog, the only exception is if you have a deformed narrow frame that makes the height look bad, but most tallfags I see are moggers
Cope.

You just don't know how to play your cards right, of course we all know face is the most important, but being incel while tall kinda goes in the "loser" category, heightpill is everywhere you go, half of insults foids use towards men is based on height, height is one of the biggest confidence boosters, there's at least some foids in your age group that'd accept your face because of tall height
Stop giving bluepilled advice.

An ugly motherfucka is an ugly motherfucka is something i'll always believe in, but if you are blonde, blue eyed and over 6'2 then some noodlewhore will get with you just on the basis of reproduction and bleaching her genes.

Insted of attacking each other lets all agree that F*ck w0men, f*ck the j00s and f*ck cucks.

it doesn't matter what race you are, as a man(Espcially Incel), They hate u.

Whites have infinite privileges but cry because someone said they can get pussy just for being white??? Wtf???
The idea whites have privilege is liberal, kike propaganda . In actuality white men are the second most incel race of men just behind Asian men.

You are arguing with statistics pal. There has been multiple studies proving white men and Asian men are less likely to be sexually active then black, mixed and Hispanic men. And don’t try to post dating app statistics from 2011 that prove white Chads are 0.001% more likely to be swiped right on then ethnic Chads.

dating app statistics from 2011 that prove white Chads are 0.001% more likely to be swiped right on then ethnic Chads.
I love how perfect of a reply this is to JBW cope:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Like, just try finding a single statistic, a single piece of data that supports white looks halo being even 1/1000th as strong as ethnics here routinely claim. A single one. Motherfuckers really looked at statistics that had good-looking white guys get like 60 matches or so while good-looking ethnics got 50, and use that to say that white normie mogs ethnic Chads to the oblivion beyond the multiverse and beyond:lul::lul::lul:.

And then some people call you bluepiller who "doesn't believe in statistics", when you point this out, when they are the ones exagerrating those statistics millionfold to justify their racial power/cuckoldry fantasies:feelsugh:.

Whites can be incels but JBW is so damned strong it's unbelievable. People will insert white supremacy in all sorts of places without even conscious awareness.
Anime loves european fantasy and white people.
In tinfoil circles there's a whole race of aliens that's literally just pretty white people ( the Nordics ). You'll notice there's no other "literally just humans" race of aliens other than the Literally White People aliens.
Once you start noticing this it's impossible to not see it everywhere.
Likewise the hairpill is absolutely brutal, that one is everywhere too.
Our own governements are against us for fuck sake, you think i give a fuck about gook culture (written by asian males btw) ? Their plot is to dumb down humanity by getting rid of the white gene.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back