Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whitecel annoys white whore for being in a relationship with a nigger—a tallcuck comes to her rescue.

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Why are they so sure the guy "harrassing" them is an incel? With zero-inhibition like he has, and also the fact his camera is quite high up, which means he's probably tall or average height, he could easily get some foid, and even if not, the redditor doesn't know that. Just bc somebody is racist or shames sluts (based) doesn't mean he's an incel.

And if that braindead coal burner is a scientist, then it's truly over for ((science)) :soy: :foidSoy:
I mean, OP also thinks he's an incel. he calls him whitecel and posted this in an incel forum

Imagine if some jacked guy in the aryan brotherhood just came up and started whaling on that tall dude lol.

Imagine if some jacked guy in the aryan brotherhood just came up and started whaling on that tall dude lol.
Not possible because this is what the majority of white nazi copers look like
NF5aYCHu 400x400

Over for stormcels. They sperg out about white foids racemixing while “their” foids run off with Tyrones right in front of them

Nothing infuriates me more than white girls mixing :lasereyes:

The pink shirt guy was based. Cameraman is a faggot.

The irony is that this guy chose an easy civilized negro to target. There's no way he'd walk up to Pookie or Tyrone like that. He'd immediately get punched in the mouth, or worse. You are eternally a bitch for that.

But notice when the larger white guy appeared, he backed down.

Imagine being such a racecuck that you're going around harassing random people. This is exactly what makes white guys look weak as fuck because it's only the subchads behaving like this. White women and chads could care less.

The Pashtuns are Whiter than Punjabis and yet the KPK state is the biggest shithole in the country of Pakistan not Punjab, the ruling class consists of mostly Punjabis too.

1200px-Districts_of_Pakistan_by_HDI_%282015%29.svg.png

All the more developed areas of Pakistan is settled by Indic people not the Whiter ones like Balochis, Kashmiris and Pashtuns.
Maybe the Pashtuns are only moggers in Afghanistan.
Are there Asian-looking people in Pakistan? And if so, are their areas doing well?

there’s no evidence showing stormfront cels are right other than surface level observations and 100+ year old pseudoscience. they are the biggest copers here. i have no problems with race mixing. it doesn’t create incels. ugly people create incels.

half white half black people don’t all look mostly black btw. you wouldn’t notice the ones that look more white than black tbh
Storm front cels are massive cucks. I rank them with those that also say JBB. I’ve seen mixed people mog the fuck out of white people, as long as you hit the threshold of attractiveness, no matter what you won’t be incel. A good amount of mixed people can be very white passing such as Mariah Carey when she was younger or even Lionel Richies daughter.

he's not really what you will consider a part of the incelosphere but rather another one of the manosphere

Glad her husband came to defend her and her boyfriend.

South Asia is literally the blackpill in action. Everyone assumes that Dravidians are the most backwards ethnicity just because of our truecel appearance even though we are as good as or better than anyone else in South and Central Asia. On the other hand everyone wants to associate with Pashtuns, Kalash, Kashmiris, etc even though they’re the least developed in South Asia just because they’re the best looking
Punjabis and Gujaratis are the most developed people and I haven't seen anyone who wants to be associated with fucktoons or shitmiris.
Nobody says Dravidians are backwards, but instead stereotypically known for being intelligent and docile people.
Dravidians are mainly hated for being anti-North Indian and anti-hindi.

I’m talking about non Indians.

Also Punjab is not the most developed economy in South Asia. Punjab isn’t even in the top 10. They were only successful for a while in the late 20th century because of agricultural developments from the west but have been declining since :feelsjuice:
Punjabis and Gujaratis are most successful South Asians.

Before 2000? Sure, Punjab was the most developed Indian economy for a while. After 2000? Not really. You can’t develop an economy based mostly on agricultural production. And that’s just the economy. There are other states that are low-income but still have better social indicators like Kerala.
Punjabis and Gujaratis are more successful worldwide. Stop this state cope, nigger.

bro i am 75% white i dont have to go back to nowhere and if i could i would gladly go back to asia where the other 25% came from if it means i dont have to be in the dengerate shithole that is the west. in fact i am currently saving up to move there. also u are coping by assuming that everybody who disagrees with your dumbass nazi ''white nationalists'' ideas is either black or jewish.

Whitecels the tall chaddudebro is right, you've already lost so there's no point in giving a shit. There are differences in average IQs between races, with East Asians and jews mogging whites. Historically Asians, Middle easterners, north Africans and south Americans have all had societies that mogged your ancestors who were living in huts. Excluding the Roman empire obviously, they were based. And ancient Greece.

there’s no evidence showing stormfront cels are right other than surface level observations and 100+ year old pseudoscience. they are the biggest copers here. i have no problems with race mixing. it doesn’t create incels. ugly people create incels.

half white half black people don’t all look mostly black btw. you wouldn’t notice the ones that look more white than black tbh
I'm still against race mixing in principle because you end up with no single identity and it's a hit or miss looks wise. But nowadays it makes no difference considering zoomer culture

finally someone who has some common fcking sense. i came here to talk/learn about inceldom, the blackpill and scientifically backed theories. not these ridiculous neo-nazi race realism jews are taking over the world conspiracy theories. why are these things so prevelant on this site? genuine question
It’s unavoidable. Censored everywhere so they come here to spread it since there are no rules on this site besides No CP and only straight men allowed.

Nothing infuriates me more than white girls mixing :lasereyes:
Not like youd get them if you’re here anyway. Why’s that any of your concern? No one here should be worried about who fucks who

Dude is a betafaggot trying to protect muh precious wite wimmin from the BBC she craves. He's a jealous ethnocuck trying to hide it with the veneer of eurocentricity.

bro i am 75% white i dont have to go back to nowhere and if i could i would gladly go back to asia where the other 25% came from if it means i dont have to be in the dengerate shithole that is the west. in fact i am currently saving up to move there. also u are coping by assuming that everybody who disagrees with your dumbass nazi ''white nationalists'' ideas is either black or jewish.
kek your definitely a redditor just go back. your just mad your an ugly hapa. and no wonder your so antiwhite you gooks are always like that

kek your definitely a redditor just go back. your just mad your an ugly hapa. and no wonder your so antiwhite you gooks are always like that
and your so ugly that you have think of yourself as superior to cope with your existince. atleast i can admit i am at the bottom you have to cope by saying muh white people are superior to give yourself any form off value bc you realise that u dont have any. also i am not anti-white nor have i ever used reddit i am not some soy fucker like u,

and your so ugly that you have think of yourself as superior to cope with your existince. atleast i can admit i am at the bottom you have to cope by saying muh white people are superior to give yourself any form off value bc you realise that u dont have any. also i am not anti-white nor have i ever used reddit i am not some soy fucker like u,
tldr more gook noise. whites arent superior just look at all the non whites and muslims they let into the west. and your callind me a soy even though you worship niggers? u just keep proving your a redditor