Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whitecel annoys white whore for being in a relationship with a nigger—a tallcuck comes to her rescue.

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Brutal no reply pill.

"I'm a scientist" she says. No you're just a whore

Yeah, that stupid coalburner looks like a low iq slut not scientist.
Women are not smart enough to be scientists, or anything that requires actual thinking or reasoning frankly.

May God curse coalburners.

And half-niglets end up being incels or drug-addited criminals and shit.
It's strange that whichever race niggers mixed with, the kids look predominantly nigger. No wonder soon Eurocucks, amerimutts and niggers would look identical to each other.

“Name me one black country you’d move to”, kek that’s hard for cucks to counter

It's strange that whichever race niggers mixed with, the kids look predominantly nigger. No wonder soon Eurocucks, amerimutts and niggers would look identical to each other.
Everything is going according to the (((plan))).

call me bluepilled but how the fck does not wanting to move to an african country prove that whites are the only ones who can create a solid society, let alone that race mixing would lead to a decrease in the current society. historically speaking ethnics in asia have build societies that mogged those of whites at the time, whites were the first ones to start with the industrial revolution which is why they are currently on top. this men seems to be suggesting that the reason whites are currently on top and were the first to start with the industrial revolution bc they are inherently superior which as far as i know off is zero evidence to support this claim so unless someone can show me some actual scientific facts that prove or indicate this, then to me this men is just spitting some retarded theory withouth any solid foundation

Last edited:
call me bluepilled but how the fck does not wanting to move to an african country prove that whites are the only ones who can create a solid society, let alone that race mixing would lead to a decrease in the current society. historically speaking ethnics in asia have build societies that mogged those of whites at the time, whites were the first ones to start with the industrial revolution which is why they are currently on top. this men seems to be suggesting that the reason whites are currently on top and were the first to start with the industrial revolution bc they are inherently superior which as far as i know off is zero evidence to support this claim so unless someone can show me some actual scientific facts that prove or indicate this, then to me this men is just spitting some retarded theory withouth any solid foundation
there’s no evidence showing stormfront cels are right other than surface level observations and 100+ year old pseudoscience. they are the biggest copers here. i have no problems with race mixing. it doesn’t create incels. ugly people create incels.

half white half black people don’t all look mostly black btw. you wouldn’t notice the ones that look more white than black tbh

michael jackson’s children do not look black

people still mostly prefer their own race instead of race mixing

there’s no evidence showing stormfront cels are right other than surface level observations and 100+ year old pseudoscience. they are the biggest copers here. i have no problems with race mixing. it doesn’t create incels. ugly people create incels.

half white half black people don’t all look mostly black btw. you wouldn’t notice the ones that look more white than black tbh
finally someone who has some common fcking sense. i came here to talk/learn about inceldom, the blackpill and scientifically backed theories. not these ridiculous neo-nazi race realism jews are taking over the world conspiracy theories. why are these things so prevelant on this site? genuine question

finally someone who has some common fcking sense. i came here to talk/learn about inceldom, the blackpill and scientifically backed theories. not these ridiculous neo-nazi race realism jews are taking over the world conspiracy theories. why are these things so prevelant on this site? genuine question
I don't know. I do know a lot of whitecels that think like this aren't incels. They could easily find a gf outside their race but refuse to racemix.

used to be a lot worse but thankfully race baiting is against the rules now

lol i bet that tallfag was the cuck in an episode of blacked

Screenshot 20230222 100920

Whitecels coping hard with:

But, but, but, but muh JBW.

Why are they so sure the guy "harrassing" them is an incel? With zero-inhibition like he has, and also the fact his camera is quite high up, which means he's probably tall or average height, he could easily get some foid, and even if not, the redditor doesn't know that. Just bc somebody is racist or shames sluts (based) doesn't mean he's an incel.

And if that braindead coal burner is a scientist, then it's truly over for ((science)) :soy: :foidSoy:

That's a great argument when you have a debate with leftists actually. The answer is: none. They only go on holiday in safe tourist zones of ethnic countries and then piss off back to the West.

if blacks are oppressed in the usa and Europe why dont they move back to there own land ot live among there own?

at least it's posted in the right sub. that whore definitely is a total piece of shit

because black people have never been able to create a functioning society under any circumstances?

he shouldve just followed here and raped her doing this was useless

Why are they so sure the guy "harrassing" them is an incel? With zero-inhibition like he has, and also the fact his camera is quite high up, which means he's probably tall or average height, he could easily get some foid, and even if not, the redditor doesn't know that. Just bc somebody is racist or shames sluts (based) doesn't mean he's an incel.

And if that braindead coal burner is a scientist, then it's truly over for ((science)) :soy: :foidSoy:
because incel is just another baseles insult.

go back to /r9k/ faggot

:yes::yes: fuck em for turning .is into stormfront for khhvs

many of them are fakecels and admit to having had girlfriends but stick around because they think this site is based or some shit about the race question
have u ever been to stormfront? i went there and there huge retards and simps

He also mentioned brown countries though at least in that case there's plenty of good brown countries to move to

look at any african country on earth
FpJSt0YWYAI-R8U
FpN8JcRagAA_VW7
FpBNP0OacAI5MTR
Fo9DYqGaYAAp-V3
Fo_Z6BWWIAAqJtG
Fo_Z6VEXwAIDn9m

when the europeans arrived in africa and NA, they were killing each others with sticks and stones.

factually incorrect.
also doesn't debunk my point
1280px-Djenne_ruins_ancient_mosque_-_Albert_Rousseau.jpg

here's what the mosque of the "richest country on earth" (without global trade btw lmfao) looked like when the europeans arrived. that pic they so proudly boast with? the mosque in it was built by whites

Even in Africa, the countries with the most Indian, Arab, or ancient eurasian ancestory are better off, such as Mali or Sudan or Ethiopia.

Fun fact, the only 1st world country in Africa is an island nation called Mariturius and it is 60% india

if blacks are oppressed in the usa and Europe why dont they move back to there own land ot live among there own?
i never claimed they were currently opressed bc they are not currently being opressed in europe. also this doesn't prove that a certain race is superior
go back to /r9k/ faggot
why dont u fck off to a forum where they actually want to here about your stupid 100 year old 10 million times debunked dumbass theories.

Last edited:
i never claimed they were currently opressed bc they are not currently being opressed in europe. also this doesn't prove that a certain race is superior

why dont u fck off to a forum where they actually want to here about your stupid 100 year old 10 million times debunked dumbass theories.
say i denounce the talmud rabbi. lmfao your just a typical retarded normie. go back to twitter for your new programming update

You mean berbers. But they are partially white I guess
I meant the restoration. After occupying the area, the rench decided to rebuild it according to Felix Dubois vision of how it might have looked originally. the current design as it stands right now was created by white people.

But you are right. The original mosque wasn't built by the tribemen negros that lived further east and south at the time. it was built by the muslims of the north.

on another note, here's what it looks like right now.
Djenn%C3%A9.jpg

1280px-Djenne_ruins_ancient_mosque_-_Albert_Rousseau.jpg

here's what the mosque of the "richest country on earth" (without global trade btw lmfao) looked like when the europeans arrived. that pic they so proudly boast with? the mosque in it was built by whites
their empire ended up collapsing as all empires do regardless of what race they are being run by, doesn't dissprove the fact they were one of the richest empires to ever exist so the claim that africans cant create a solid society is just objectively false