Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy White worshipping has reached a whole new level in gookland

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

what the fuck is this man why do ricecels have to be such fucking cucks. the loli in the video practically became a celebrity just for being white. ricecels treat these people like theyre fukin gods

WTF dude, that aint a loli. That's a fuckn toddler

As much as I hate noodlewhores, the culture is partly to blame.

Wasn't this posted ages ago? I feel like I'm having a deja vu

what the fuck is this man why do ricecels have to be such fucking cucks. the loli in the video practically became a celebrity just for being white. ricecels treat these people like theyre fukin gods

You need to know this is probably the first time they come in touch with a White person. Gooks take pictures with Black people, too.

Gooks take pictures with Black people, too
I doubt it's for the same reasons as a white person.

Taking pictures with a Black person -> OMG what is this thing.

Taking pictures with a white person -> OMG they're flawless.

Fuckkk it's like that in Asia everywhere some random white boi or girl comes in and the Asian cuck gene activates on overdrive

Asians want to be white, the most beautiful asian women to asian men are pale, have pink nipples, have creased eyelids, small width noses and well defined chins.

Asian men want white women just as bad as Asian women want white men.

I'm afraid to travel to Asia, people will look at me cause I'm foreign and be like 'wtf hes so ugly''

whites have better personality

I'm afraid to travel to Asia, people will look at me cause I'm foreign and be like 'wtf hes so ugly''
hahahahahahaha no. ugly in the west = average in asia. hammy mogs most ricecels tbhtbh we are the ugliest race

If I'm not mistaken, I've probably seen it in stormfront, it's funny how a person can be treated like a god only for be lucky.

Do they have no shame?

These fucking Chinks go into Mexico, buy up huge swathes of land, and treat us like shit.

These fucking Chinks go into Mexico, buy up huge swathes of land, and treat us like shit.
its over tbh the commie invasion of the west has already begun

Didn't watch the vid, but I assume there was an actual woman in it right?

Seperately, what is with the pedophilia I keep bumping into here? I though this site was about being INCEL.

You'd end up beaten by mobs if you're Black or Muslim. If you're Hispanic, they will treat you like how Chinese look down on Filipinos. White worship is very pervasive there, yet white cucks and cunts complain of discrimination and "muh white genocide" while living like royalty in foreign countries. What the fucks are white complaining when they own 99% of prime real estate in South Africa by stealing it from the Blacks?

Whites and chinks are almost like Jews---deserve to be hated, resented and mocked for their hypocrisy!

@Weed thoughts?
Daa
average ricecel
Dad
hammy

which one would u fuck if u were a foid no homo but hammy is pretty cute ngl tbhtbh mods dont ban

Just banzai charge theory, it’s over for ricecels unless you try to prettyboymaxx i don’t see any other alternative

Worship the round eye.