Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White Worshipers deserve to die

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Can you praise such mediocre people (Nowadays atleast). They killed off entire populations, and rape your women.

noodlewhores? based.

You are typing on a device invented by white people and no the planet is not being destroyed by whites but the ethnics overpopulated nation's

Can you praise such mediocre people (Nowadays atleast). They killed off entire populations, and rape your women.

European men are natural conqueror's, if you go to Japan then make sure to stay away from them.

I’ve been accused of “white worshipping” on this forum

but if you can’t accept it, you’re not blackpilled, JBW is brutal
foids are racist as can be

“SJW in the streets, KKK in bed”
Thanks @Wizcel

You are typing on a device invented by white people and no the planet is not being destroyed by whites but the ethnics overpopulated nation's
People always praise white people for their "achievements" like inventions and shit but they don't realize that literally everything they did has come back to bite them in the ass. If we could take away everything white people have done, newtonian physics, darwinian biology, enlightenment philosophy, industrial revolution, etc. the world would be a drastically better place

white people nowadays are a bunch of self-hating cucks that put effort into losing their rights to the point they will not be allowed to exist, fucking pathetic. :soy:

I’ve been accused of “white worshipping” on this forum

but if you can’t accept it, you’re not blackpilled, JBW is brutal
foids are racist as can be

“SJW in the streets, KKK in bed”
Thanks @Wizcel
I can accept JBW, it's just that I see other races like Curry and Rice kissing their asses. Most Whites I know aren't gods.

Doesn't everyone?
This is a question op wont answer. Because if you dig into any group's history, you'll find that everyone has war, slavery, and colonization in their past (and usually in their present too).

Frankly, the only thing that's actually unique about white people is that white people have fought wars to free slaves.

The European Men can fuck off.
I'm just saying that blackcels should stay cautious if they go over there, making friends with whites who travel over there is a terrible idea and will without a doubt get you cucked.

This is a question op wont answer. Because if you dig into any group's history, you'll find that everyone has war, slavery, and colonization in their past (and usually in their present too).

Frankly, the only thing that's actually unique about white people is that white people have fought wars to free slaves.
I know that other groups have done the same, but no other group has done it to such a Macroscale as Whites.
I'm just saying that blackcels should stay cautious if they go over there, making friends with whites who travel over there is a terrible idea and will without a doubt get you cucked.
Duly noted, thanks.

Yeah...

Killing off an entire population doesn't sound mediocre.

Either you need to distinguish modern mediocre whites as not-guilty of historical whites' atrocities and stop bitching, or don't distinguish them and respect them as conquerors.

Can't have it both ways OP

Bro white people(East India Company) looted India for 2 centuries.

Also millions of people died in the Bengal Famine(caused by British Policy failure).

How can you be such a cuck?

You would probably let a huwhite man fuck your mother and sister in front of you because of his "white superiority" jfl dude grow a spine and self respect while you're at it.

If white supremacists can take pride in their white ancestor's past then why can't I look at the same past and hate white people for what they did to my tribe/community/people?

Whites were once great but destroyed their own society by allowing feminist judeo-bolshevik culture rot to take hold. It's over for white soyciety. No sympathy for them.

Whites are superior.
Jews are ultimately jealous of white society.
And ethnics should return back to their native soil and fix their shit.

The asian faggots didn´t sell their homogeneous societies for diversity asylums.
Europe should BE for European races only.

I don't care about race, all i care about is ascending.

>They killed off entire populations, and rape your women
>
A35

no other group has done it to such a Macroscale as Whites.
Prove it. Show your work. To start with, what exactly would you be measuring? Number of slaves taken?

Prove it. Show your work. To start with, what exactly would you be measuring? Number of slaves taken?
Number of Natives killed, Number of Slaves, Number of Civilizations Destroyed, etc.

Can you praise such mediocre people
B52C8322 9FDE 4559 BDCE 95E774A08790
CD1B2BDB 3595 4065 B910 F28C2920EE39

-telephone
-non perishable/canned goods
-machine parts and the factory
-the internet
-the computer
-electricity
-automobiles
-modern architecture
And that’s only the big stuff not to mention the cultural expanse like
-english
-ancient rome
-ancient greece
-notre dame
Etc.
“White people are mediocre” is ironic when it’s coming from someone speaking English who has a phone, car, computer, etc. when I say “I hate niggers” I’m not using black inventions and using black technology and speaking African languages.

Last edited:
Number of Natives killed, Number of Slaves, Number of Civilizations Destroyed, etc.
How many natives did the Bantu kill when they conquered africa? How many pigmies do they keep as slaves right now today?

How many natives did the Bantu kill when they conquered africa? How many pigmies do they keep as slaves right now today?

The Bantu mostly didn't kill anyone, they just outbred and assimilated the other groups, and it's the Bantu that keep that the Pgymies as slaves. Yes I know that other groups have done the same, but the effects of Whites doing that still has effects today.

race threads are most entertaining

View attachment 425701View attachment 425708
-telephone
-non perishable/canned goods
-machine parts and the factory
-the internet
-the computer
-electricity
-automobiles
-modern architecture
And that’s only the big stuff not to mention the cultural expanse like
-english
-ancient rome
-ancient greece
-notre dame
Etc.
“White people are mediocre” is ironic when it’s coming from someone speaking English who has a phone, car, computer, etc. when I say “I hate niggers” I’m not using black inventions and using black technology and speaking African languages.
And yet those those things have come to bite you back, as said from another user.

If all races deserve to be in their homelands then you guys shouldn't have stepped outside of Europe either.

Whites are superior.
Jews are ultimately jealous of white society.

The asian faggots didn´t sell their homogeneous societies for diversity asylums.
Colonizing countries should allow the civilians of countries they colonized to live in their countries though.

Colonizing countries should allow the civilians of countries they colonized to live in their countries though.
Especially if the conquerors destroyed and looted their native homeland for less.

The Bantu mostly didn't kill anyone
"Mostly" is a weasel word.

White people "mostly" didn't kill anyone. 99.999% of the time, a randomly selected white person isn't killing anyone. So what? That's true of black people today too, even in places like Chicago. "Most of the time" a randomly selected black person isn't killing anyone ...and yet there is a huge problem overall.

The point is, your statement can be made when there is a problem - therefore it doesn't prove there isn't a problem (with the bantu)

it's the Bantu that keep that the Pgymies as slaves.
Yes, that's what I said.

Pygmies are kept as slaves from generation to generation - you know, chattel slavery.

AT BEST the Bantu have been as bad as whites morally. That's the best thing you can say about them: "just as bad as whites"

But wait! White people decided as a group to end slavery. White people took up arms against other white people to force them to free their slaves. White people fought and died to set black slaves free.

Have the Bantu (or any other group - Arabs, Asians, anyone at all?) ever done that? So you start out "just as bad" but then whites do put their own lives on the line to end slavery. By that metric, whites are the most moral group of all!

When a group of Bantu take up arms and risk their lives on a battlefield in order to free Pygmy slaves, then the Bantu will have finally caught up to whites in terms of morality.

Especially if the conquerors destroyed and looted their native homeland for less.
Of course. I can understand not wanting other ethnics in your country, but white supremacists from colonizing countries should stop coping and accept it.

most whites are dumb and slow I only praise the great inventors.

West African warlords enslaved their own people and sold them to Arabs for centuries and then to Europeans also. Whilst this was happening, the Arabs were also enslaving millions of East Africans and Europeans (even as far as Iceland) , the only difference is that Europeans didn’t castrate their male slaves and use the women as pure sex slaves , they let them have their own communities and eventually did the right thing by freeing them. White people have 0 to apologise for regarding slavery

But wait! White people decided as a group to end slavery. White people took up arms against other white people to force them to free their slaves. White people fought and died to set black slaves free.
I'm not justifying what the Bantu's have done, It's just that whites have done the most damage to the world. The effects of Colonialization still linger, even to this day.

And even though Whites fought for blacks to be free, they still discriminated against them and saw them as dirt to be stepped on. In the south they used methods like Sharecropping to technically keep them working for them but with extra low wages instead of nothing.

And yet those those things have come to bite you back, as said from another user.
No they didn’t. Jewish conglomerate takeover ruined it, you can have a based society with internet, phones, etc. just have the govt not be so shit with what you are or are not able to see.

Now on the other hand you seem to agree that whites invented all this, so how can you call a race that you’re using the technology and culture of literally 24/7 anything at all? Itd be very ironic for me to say “I hate blacks” in Igbo or Zulu while using theoretic black inventions.
Colonialism is ultimately good for both parties (until this happens) because the colonizing country obviously gets some control and resources and the colonized get all the technology. If whites never went to Africa, America, India, etc. they would still be living in warring states without any internet or clean water or railroads or cars or anything. Colonialism wasn’t that bad. Every place Europeans colonized gained more than the Europeans colonizing them did.

I'm not justifying what the Bantu's have done, It's just that whites have done the most damage to the world. The effects of Colonialization still linger, even to this day.

And even though Whites fought for blacks to be free, they still discriminated against them and saw them as dirt to be stepped on. In the south they used methods like Sharecropping to technically keep them working for them but with extra low wages instead of nothing.
Unless you’d rather live in a hut then you can’t really complain. Europeans built the schools , roads , hospitals etc
Anyone complaining about muh colonialism should go live as a hunter gatherer in the forest or stfu

Europeans didn’t castrate their male slaves and use the women as pure sex slaves , they let them have their own communities and eventually did the right thing by freeing them.
Whites actually raped female Black slaves, it's why most African Americans have at least 23% White Ancestry. And when did the Europeans even let slaves have their own community?
No they didn’t. Jewish conglomerate takeover ruined it, you can have a based society with internet, phones, etc. just have the govt not be so shit with what you are or are not able to see.
I can't help but think that you guys use Jews as a scapegoat, you Whites have to take responsibility for the degeneracy you've caused today.

Last edited:
Whites actually raped female Black slaves, it's why most African Americans have at least 23% White Ancestry. And when did the Europeans even let slaves have their own community?
Slaves married each other and lived together in families over generations , there aren’t communities of black people in the Middle East today

I'm not justifying what the Bantu's have done, It's just that whites have done the most damage to the world.
You're claiming that without evidence. Both groups kept slaves. You are arbitrarily saying that one group is worse. Where is your data?

And if you find data, how much credit do whites get for having laid down their lives to end slavery ...while the Bantu still practice it today?

You say "whites are worse!" without any evidence.

Here's my counterclaim: "the Bantu are worse"

And here's my argument: "because they've been practicing slavery for longer, and still practice it today"

you don’t put the full picture:
Before the civil war the south was not racist but recognized racial differences. There were black upper class men and slave owners, just not many because racially a black man being smarter than a white man is a rarity (and that is simply racial biology with IQ’s). But the ones that were smarter were in the upper class.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Ellison this guy was one of the richest plantation owners and he was black.

now AFTER the civil war, blacks got freed and under grant blacks took over the south and raped and killed the white population that previously took them in. Grant rigged elections against whites for blacks and as a result if you look at the election history during reconstruction it’s all blacks. There was a period in reconstruction of black rule of the white south (which would make today seem like a white supremacist utopia even back then)

RACISM IN THE SOUTH STARTED with blacks attacking whites after the civil war, and grant helped them. And it was so bad southern whites realized multiculturalism couldn’t work because blacks would betray them.

Slaves married each other and lived together in families over generations , there aren’t communities of black people in the Middle East today
Then where did that almost quarter white ancestry come from? And guarantee you it wasn't after Loving v Virginia.

There probably Isn't any communities of of Black People because they either stop selling slaves, or they allowed them not to form communities.