Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

white women will suffer in a small proportion the fall of feminism

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
I have a theory, if white people become a minority in the USA that will be the beginning of the end for feminism.
Since most men will be ethnics, then that will be lifefuel.

The problem is that white women will leave without suffering consequences, that is, a small number of white women will suffer that change but most will continue to enjoy this cucked system.

Brazil is still quite feminist.

I mean in the USA and in white countries like Western Euro countries. In mixed countries I think they will copy the ethnic patriachal pattern from first world ethnic countries.

I mean in the USA and in white countries like Western Euro countries. In mixed countries I think they will copy the ethnic patriachal pattern from first world ethnic countries.
immigrants assimilate pretty well into the negative (ie cucked) aspects of the culture here after a few generations, even Muslims. The second generation ones who commit terrorist attacks are generally socially alienated to begin with so there's no real groundswell of support in the West for ethnic patriarchy.
I don't see it happening

Foids will just fuck the attractive men like usual. Not the ugly ethniks or mayocels nothing will change.

immigrants assimilate pretty well into the negative (ie cucked) aspects of the culture here after a few generations, even Muslims. The second generation ones who commit terrorist attacks are generally socially alienated to begin with so there's no real groundswell of support in the West for ethnic patriarchy.
I don't see it happening
yes good point, but maybe in a moment where ethnics become massive I doubt they will stay 100% cucked like white men.

yes good point, but maybe in a moment where ethnics become massive I doubt they will stay 100% cucked like white men.
Well if you take the No-Go zones in Sweden as any indication.. well. :lul: Let us just say that it isn't going to be too pretty when they amass. It is like the rape gang epidemic in Britain or the worldwide Slave trade. These things are real physical living entities that are happening where everyone is and concerns everyone, no doubt this activity funds terrorists and criminal gangs. What does everyone do? They ignore it. :feelshaha::feelsgah::feelskek: Incels are the problem right spooks? :lul:

Only through the social contract of Women staying at home will ever stop these horrors from occurring.. these problems arise in the first place because Whores have rights. The only right these holes deserve is the right to remain silent until spoken to. Honestly it's too much of a comedy nowadays and I get so much mirth from humanities miserable experiences that I hope the horrors of the world get increasingly more horrific. I personally have so much enjoyment from seeing the world suffer as it does.

Not compared to the West.
I don't see it happening
I tend to agree some of the biggest cunts and feminazis turn out to be Asian women born and raised here.

Well if you take the No-Go zones in Sweden as any indication.. well. :lul: Let us just say that it isn't going to be too pretty when they amass. It is like the rape gang epidemic in Britain or the worldwide Slave trade. These things are real physical living entities that are happening where everyone is and concerns everyone, no doubt this activity funds terrorists and criminal gangs. What does everyone do? They ignore it. :feelshaha::feelsgah::feelskek: Incels are the problem right spooks? :lul:

Only through the social contract of Women staying at home will ever stop these horrors from occurring.. these problems arise in the first place because Whores have rights. The only right these holes deserve is the right to remain silent until spoken to. Honestly it's too much of a comedy nowadays and I get so much mirth from humanities miserable experiences that I hope the horrors of the world get increasingly more horrific. I personally have so much enjoyment from seeing the world suffer as it does.
yes It will be ignored, but imagine whites being a low % of the population , it's obvious that the ethnics will take control over those societies.
maybe ethnic foids will be fighting for their privilegies , but ethnic men will be confronting them. Maybe the women could have some kind of freedom but in men issues with ethnics the divorce laws would change for sure. like not be used like an ATM machine for example.
maybe the mixed men will be the future soys, but still they will be a atomized group whithout identity.

there will be some fucked version of femenism