Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal White women history-mog me

Do you recognise the brutality of the history mog?

• yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • no

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • awoooooo!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
How do you cope walking past white and jewish women knowing that their ancestors enslaved yours? Even after slavery my people were second-class citizens that couldn't even drink from the same water fountains as whites. The history-mog doesn't need to be spoken, it exists in the air at all times. It's OVER.

white women didn't do shit. they stayed home and took dick while the white man set out to conquer the world

By the old Moulmein Pagoda, lookin' lazy at the sea,
There's a Burma girl a-settin', and I know she thinks o' me;
For the wind is in the palm-trees, and the temple-bells they say:
"Come you back, you British soldier; come you back to Mandalay! "

are you black or indian

No lol, it's white males that enslaved you, not females. Females are just whores who don't do shit anywhere

How do you cope walking past white and jewish women knowing that their ancestors enslaved yours? Even after slavery my people were second-class citizens that couldn't even drink from the same water fountains as whites. The history-mog doesn't need to be spoken, it exists in the air at all times. It's OVER.

A slave ancestor or mine was impregnated by her owner, so yeah, I also descend from Ashkenazi Jewish slave owners and their slaves. So I can't say that I identify more with the slaves than with their owners as both are my ancestors.

your pfp looks like an indian so I always just pictured you as one. though I do recall you saying you're black
From which angle does that nigger looks Indian? That guy clearly looks nigger.

Foids can't do shit other than whining and being fucked by their fuckers.
White men and arabs were the ones who slaughtered, raped, and enslaved your low iq nigger ancestors and I don't think they did anything wrong, but rather did you a favour.

White women where enslaved by the millions enjoyed by thoroughly by barbary pirates on the shores of North Africa. Even my Somali ancestors had some nice Portuguese sugar at one point.

we mogged balkan whores for centuries :feelsLSD:

You can get a lot of mulah and then africamaxx so you don't need to see those oppressors anymore. You could probably retire in Africa at a very early age