Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White women have single handedly destroyed white race.

Is it true

• Yes

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • No , they had help from small hard.

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
wtf is small hard

Yep, if on race of whores that deserve Sharia Law, it has to be muh Based & Trad White kweenz

It's on them and a certain tribe
The Happy Merchant

I fucked up , i meant small hats :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Even if the feminism ideology didn't exist they would probably still be whores.

women are naturally hypergamous.
This. Jews didn’t do anything. It was rich white ppl responsible for our inceldom those goddamn fags and cucks

Gigacope. The hardest whites are the "trad" dumbasses whose ideal life is working a normie job and giving all spending choices to their "loyal" wife. That is how we got into this gynocentric hole worshipping shitscape in the first place. Every shekel obsessed corporation caters to the group spending money. The ideal society would be one where that social media thermos craze wouldn't happen.

Women ruin everything

women are naturally hypergamous.
That's a redpill line at this point. How does hypergamy explain Giselle Bundchen leaving GigaChad Tom Brady for a favela shitskin? The only explanation is that she's a whore and that's proven by STI viruses evolving in a viable ecological predictive niche like cunt whoredom.

That's a redpill line at this point. How does hypergamy explain Giselle Bundchen leaving GigaChad Tom Brady for a favela shitskin? The only explanation is that she's a whore and that's proven by STI viruses evolving in a viable ecological predictive niche like cunt whoredom.
women sometimes just do stupid shit to piss people off or whatever. they are like immature retards. remember when you were edgy and just did shit to piss people off and now you look at it as cringe. thats women their entire life.

women sometimes just do stupid shit to piss people off or whatever. they are like immature retards. remember when you were edgy and just did shit to piss people off and now you look at it as cringe. thats women their entire life.
Yeah these cunts all need a good rough grape

Feminism destroyed us all. Before, humans had control over natural selection and people had no power. But now, foids are given power and are exploiting it to their advantage, state of nature has been revived.

Feminism destroyed us all. Before, humans had control over natural selection and people had no power. But now, foids are given power and are exploiting it to their advantage, state of nature has been revived.
Yeah but it’s not Jews fault Jews are literally incels greatest ally

No theres too many parties involved its all part of the NWO

Yeah but it’s not Jews fault Jews are literally incels greatest ally
They are probably the most conservative people on earth.

White men are also to blame because they didn’t keep their women in check.

eurocucks deserve extinction for being a bitch ass slave race of hole worshippers

@Mistake antisemetic

This. Jews didn’t do anything. It was rich white ppl responsible for our inceldom those goddamn fags and cucks
@lazy_gamer_423 thoughts

No theres too many parties involved its all part of the NWO
This. A few Jewish cucks are at fault but it’s 90% the fault of rich faggot “””””Republican””””””” white cucks who spoil white young holes with free shit like expensive cars, no work requirement and easy joke job if they want

I hate Israel, they never sent me any money or helped me out financially or with a job.
Because youre not a Jew. youre just some deathnic larping as one

Because youre not a Jew. youre just some deathnic larping as one
I’m actually a Jew with a super stereotypical jewish last name you goddamn right wing fedcuck

FUCK WHITE GIRLS THEY ALL DESERVE BURNING AT THE STAKE!

(((They))) had a big hand in it

+ black toilets