Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting white women are the biggest whores

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
noodlewhores go for JBW generally because a firstwolder male could help her family, or give her a better living condition to her and her childrem, but white whores, will go after a fetish, just sexual, don't think about how much this would screw her childrem (believe me being mixed really suck as a male).

Last edited:
I hate white women, they are the most entitled, selfish, self-absorbed and spoiled group of foids that ever existed in the human history, MOST OF THEM CANT EVEN COOK

Very good point OP but still studies shows that white women mostly rather white men

I hate white women, they are the most entitled, selfish, self-absorbed and spoiled group of foids that ever existed in the human history, MOST OF THEM CANT EVEN COOK
noodlewhores go for JBW generally because a firstwolder male could help her family, or give her a better living condition to her and her childre, but white whores, will go after a fetish, just sexual, not think about how much this would screw her childrem(believe me being mixed really suck as a male).
either they're whores or they get called cold and superficial. all the attention is on them either way.

AWALT. Comparing women is olw iq.

They’re the biggest whores for other white men. Studies show white women are happily pairing off the white Men more than other races.

Very good point OP but still studies shows that white women mostly rather white men
they say that on public studies, but they probaly have unabeliveble amounts of hook ups with BBCs on Tinder, nobody whant b dudes for relationships, because of their lower societal status

They're all entitled pieces of shit with attitude problems

AWALT. Comparing women is olw iq.
i still think theres diferent levels of whoredoom, and white women would 100% and noodlewhores just 99%

They're all entitled pieces of shit with attitude problems
thanks to entintlement and femminism most modern women are spoiled beyond belief, if they werent so weak they would probaly be going ER hundred times a day

Galactic cope thread.

Yep, they set the highest standards.