Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion White women are overrated

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
It seems like most of the fellow ethnics here are just self hating retards that only want white women. Like Mediterranean and Slavic women I can understand but a lot of people don’t even consider these niggas white :feelshaha: . Also to be fair the worship for Slavic women is just because Slavic women are extremely massive whores and fuck tons of guys. It doesn’t even matter anyways slavics are mongols hehehe. NordCuck Germanic women are overrated as shit and although a lot of them are stacies half of em hit the wall early. Mediterranean women are the only actually, actually no ID say Mediterranean probably have the best genetics for foids. A lot of them are goddesses and a lot of the reason Latinas are so sexy is because of the Spanish/Italic/etc ancestry.

In fact a lot of people claim mutted women are ugly but really? What about Adriana Lima literal Pardo from Brazil.

Noodlewhores and spicwhores on top:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:.

pigskin whores are disgusting did you know that cumskin males always let their own pigskin whores fuck anybody they want? 99% of pigskin whores are disgusting used up cumdumpsters with mutton beefed vaginas. I have lost all my attraction at cumskin whores when I saw a study showing that all snowroach bitches in cumskin countries sucked dick at 13, fucking degenerate human filth.

Name me one white woman hotter than prime Adriana Lima
0C870FCB 0CA5 431B BDF0 39EBC42E75A9

Noodlewhores and spicwhores on top:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:.
Yup
"A lot of involuntary celibates claim short men are unattractive to women, but what about Tom Holland? He is dating Zendaya, so height has nothing to do with it."

Sounds familiar? That's how women argue.
Height pill is irrelevant but Tom holland is literally just Normie tier on top of his short stature . I feel that situation is just an outlier
You must learn the difference between averages and exceptions. White women are more attractive than mixed-race women on the average, which is why they are so desired by virtually all races of men.
Depends on which white woman? A lot of the ethnics don’t even go for Mediterranean woman like yes if you told me girls in Spain, Italy, Greece (Hellenic technically but whatever, Portugal, southern France, I would agree. Heck I personally consider Persians to be white and would put them up pretty high.
Yes, a few mixed-race women are more attractive than the majority of White women, but Whites are still the most attractive race on earth.
Again most ethnics here are talking about basic blonde chubby whores from England or Germany.

It seems like most of the fellow ethnics here are just self hating retards that only want white women. Like Mediterranean and Slavic women I can understand but a lot of people don’t even consider these niggas white :feelshaha: . Also to be fair the worship for Slavic women is just because Slavic women are extremely massive whores and fuck tons of guys. It doesn’t even matter anyways slavics are mongols hehehe. NordCuck Germanic women are overrated as shit and although a lot of them are stacies half of em hit the wall early. Mediterranean women are the only actually, actually no ID say Mediterranean probably have the best genetics for foids. A lot of them are goddesses and a lot of the reason Latinas are so sexy is because of the Spanish/Italic/etc ancestry.

In fact a lot of people claim mutted women are ugly but really? What about Adriana Lima literal Pardo from Brazil.
yes, most of them are fucking ugly tbh. but 10/10 white women are better than 10/10 ethnics

pigskin whores are disgusting did you know that cumskin males always let their own pigskin whores fuck anybody they want? 99% of pigskin whores are disgusting used up cumdumpsters with mutton beefed vaginas. I have lost all my attraction at cumskin whores when I saw a study showing that all snowroach bitches in cumskin countries sucked dick at 13, fucking degenerate human filth.
Yea cumskin whores are the least submissive and most feminist progressive group of women. If you went to a place like fucking Norway or Denmark all the cumskin whores there are completely progressive degenerates. Snowroach whores are always cucking their men hard I’ve noticed.

cumskin stacies age like whole milk, they start cracking around 27.

Based and against-the-grainpilled

White women suck (chads penis)

Yea cumskin whores are the least submissive and most feminist progressive group of women. If you went to a place like fucking Norway or Denmark all the cumskin whores there are completely progressive degenerates. Snowroach whores are always cucking their men hard I’ve noticed.
it's in cumskins genes to be cucks, they'd prefer fucking ethnic whores and stealing noodlewhores from rice men rather than putting their own cumdumpsters in place. Truly pathetic, and yet here they are claiming to be superior jfl the biggest joke on earth are pigskins :feelskek:

Arabs and other MENA groups (Kurds, Turks etc) really like Slavic women.

Latinas and arabs mog white foids

Name me one white woman hotter than prime Adriana Lima
>blue eyes
JFL. She IS the white woman

Like Mediterranean and Slavic women I can understand but a lot of people don’t even consider these niggas white
they are white, though personally, face wise I like light skin MENA women with round faces and full eyebrows

>blue eyes
JFL. She IS the white woman
having blue eyes doesn’t mean she’s fully white it just means she has white admixture.
they are white, though personally, face wise I like light skin MENA women with round faces and full eyebrows
Nah but i never said they werent white my nigga I’m saying that a lot of ethnics like blonde Germanic women over prettier/cuter or sexier brunette meds. What most ethnics here want is a NordCuck not a med girl.

Latina with a high admixure of spanish dna are the most attractive women

Don’t care, because all women hate me

I only hate chinks/gooks, they are ugly and have flat skinny bodies, black foids are fine to me if they aren’t ghetto, all other races are acceptable

Facts
It’s 2023 and niggas still talking about white women jfl

Copius Maximus, Chico

Cope I only want blonde white stacy u nigger

You must learn the difference between averages and exceptions. White women are more attractive than mixed-race women on the average, which is why they are so desired by virtually all races of men.

Yes, a few mixed-race women are more attractive than the majority of White women, but Whites are still the most attractive race on earth.
This is white worship. There is no hard evidence or verifiable data to support this claim. This is opinion. Which you are entitled to. But stop saying this as a matter of fact.

White foids :feelsugh:
Brown foids :feelsohh:

Says the lazy prick who denied the genetic influence behind promiscuous behavior. I linked to four articles discussing the role genes play in shaping promiscuous behavior. Let's see if you are intellectually honest enough to admit that you were wrong.

It is easy to prove Whites are the most attractive race, starting with the fact that our men are the tallest. Whereas other races look quite the same, Whites have all sorts of exotic traits like blue eyes, green eyes, blonde hair, red hair, dark hair, pale skin, pink skin, olive skin, and so on. No race can compete with this amount of diversity, so they are left severely behind.

Plus, it has been shown that fair skin is universally seen as healthier and prettier than dark skin. Whites are the most desired race on the planet, according to plenty of studies:

https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#tocRace

Now let's see you make a fool out of yourself by denying these facts.
Im sick right and to exhausted to reply in detail but i would have admitted to maybe being wrong about some foids being gentically promiscuous. Now that i think about thats probably why we used shame promiscuous behavior because clearly theres a lot of foids that cant control themselves. Anyway i dont care about any of your studies proclaiming whites as the absolute epitome of sexual deities. I stand by what i said. That is not an absolute fact. It is an opinion. Not everyone worships white people.

Mostly overrated by white men imo

Most bitches are ordinary and make dumb decisions. Fuck them all.