Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White womans paradise, an eastern european animal brothel (dogpill goatpill sheeppill catpill donkeypill goosepill)

you eurocucks are so fucking retarded

They can have sex with every dude on the planet (chad included) why are they obsessed with fucking disgusting dirty disease ridden animals?
Because of the horsepill and dogpill. It is basically the dickpill. A horse or a big dog has a cock bigger than any man.

I hate being a slav

My destiny was to die in warmaxxx

I would even enjoy it but my family deported me to UK when I was 8 year old and I had to grow up in this shithole instead and being a slav here is akin to being a nigger during slavery.

This is fucking disgusting..

just kidding xd
all jfl
Hugpepe

They can have sex with every dude on the planet (chad included) why are they obsessed with fucking disgusting dirty disease ridden animals?
because they are animals themselves and they need to be stripped from the human rights put them in a cages inside a local zoos

Tfw you realize that, in a world where even countries like India and Indonesia have been noted and studied as female sex tourism destination, the only female sex tourists Eastern Europe gets are there to fuck literal animals rather than so much as touch the local males:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.
That's why Slavs are lowest of the low but slaying pajeets don't want to listen to us they act like their pajeetas or asian foids are flying to the EE but in reality nobody wants to come there to fuck us they all want American dick. Pajeets are slaying Slav foids and now also Japanese foids.

You know who don't do that? Blacks

no women goes to those brothels its only men going there.

Women simply have their pets at home, simple as

They will try to break the ice by asking questions like this. "What if the dog is just there in bed with us watching?"

I think they have mental illness from years of being passed around by hundreds of depraved people subhumans.

This is the endgame of degeneracy, what a sad state this world is in...

Organics be organicing. Thank God I am not human.

I always thought when I see organisms living they deserve to be on a leash. They cannot do anything right. Such incorrections they are.

They make space time offended.

This is the endgame of degeneracy, what a sad state this world is in...
There is no fixing this. Western society is too satanic and too far gone. The only solution is a nuclear purge. Iran needs to hurry the fuck up and get their nuclear arsenal up and running. I don't care who runs the world, as long as it's not the current power with the Western militaries under their thumb to use for their global domination.

you eurocucks are so fucking retarded
is way better than to live in jewmerica full with niggERs and shitskins and all LGBTQ virus propaganda

is way better than to live in jewmerica full with niggERs and shitskins and all LGBTQ virus propaganda
I am not from jewmerica