Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White Woman and Husband Adopt Two Negro Boys

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
http://scribol.com/a/lifestyle/families-and-parenting/foster-mom-boy-interrupts-judge-why-adopted/?utm_source=Outbrain&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=82369_Scribol_A-Foster-Mom-Cried-When-Her-Bo_US_DESKTOP_SL&utm_content=00d935ee6e523aed7ba15d28456c35a272_CNN (Turner U.S.)_CNN&utm_term=00f9294e5c70b04cca0a44ba5319eb98d8
I'm sure it was not the husband's idea.

1 Sara Cozad Dayshawn 1024x1024

I'd take inceldom over that. No question.

The only way I's take a pick-a-nanny is if it was MY pick-a-nanny.

The trend with all the cases like these is the husband or SO :soy: is always a beard frauding soy or beta looking man
Soy

There is simply no way a normal man can be happy with raising anothers kids, cucks should be hanged.

Just another proof that the races weren't meant to interbreed. People always want their own.

Doesn't get anymore cucked than this.

Porch monkeys

You just know that the only reason the foid adopted them was to have sex with them on a daily basis. Not unusal when the husband is a beta soyboy.

They don’t adopt white kids because no one will know they are adopted but with black kids you get to show off how good of a person you are just by walking with them.

Cucks deserve to be boiled alive.

She's getting dicked down by BBC soon.

13-Sara-Cozad-Dayshawn.jpg

Is it me or are they eyeshapematched and nasalbasematched?

The Soy slaves away to house and feed them whilst they have fun with Mum.

adopting is such a cuckhold thing, the women is probaly not even infertile, she probaly just don't want to get pregnant and ruin her body for chad

The kids will grow and cuck him

Double bbc in her future, yeahhhhhh boiiiii