Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel White without light eyes is a death sentence

Have you seen mine? What do you think of it?
I haven't thought about men with black/brown eyes really, they're probably way scarier to look straight into tbh

i can imagine people avoid eye contact at times

I haven't thought about men with black/brown eyes really, they're probably way scarier to look straight into tbh

i can imagine people avoid eye contact at times
I want more blue-eyed, blonde-haired couples breeding beautiful babies with alike features, to be honest. Nordic Aryans are a minority even in Europe. It's a shame.

Megan fox looks like an ethnic without her blue eyes

light eyes are a nice add-on, however they never make or break a chad. Height, race and face always come to collect

mogger eye area, what the fuck? rest of your face must be deformed
@Draconian Times

You're the biggest attention-seeking whore this forum has ever seen. You post your eyes under the guise of saying you have subhuman eye color, but in reality you just want to be seen as a fakecel of some sort. You're always the first to start threads about being white while bringing attention to yourself. That's a womanish behavior if I've ever seen one. Shame on you.

Also, you still haven't answered my question. Who did I dox? When did I dox? XD :p
View attachment 712827
We have a fakecel on our hands