Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel White without light eyes is a death sentence

D

Draconian Times

-
The most common hair color among Whites is brown. No man is ever ridiculed for having brown hair.

Brown eyes, however, are a death sentence for White men.

Th 2490892110

Th 2969625890

Blacks are not expected to have light eyes.
Indians are not expected to have light eyes.
East Asians are not expected to have light eyes.
Even Hispanics are not expected to have light eyes.
White men are.

So what is the point of life if you are White with brown eyes?

You cannot even run Just Be White properly because SEA whores are obsessed with blue eyes and blonde hair (though they can overlook hair color if the man has light eyes). Therein lies how @itsOVER ascended, by the way.

My eyes look like the color of mud. It adds a negative aura to my face, not a positive one like blue eyes or green eyes would.

If you are a kinsman with light eyes, hooray! You are not as subhuman as me.

That's why White women hate me. I'm at the bottom of our race.

20230227 121343

Indeed bro, it's over for chico :feelsrope:

Is it over for darkblue-eyed whitecels?

Th 2490892110

I genuinely find the brown eyed version to be more attractive. Those blue eyes look creepy as fuck. You sound like Tails obsessing over blonde hair and blue eyes.

I would love a pale skinned, dark haired, dark eyed toilet with straight hair... Oh yeah, they're called Asians.

I was born with blonde hair and blue eyes... Then my Nigger genes ruined it and turned me into a Blackcel. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

It depends on your eye area

jim-sturgess-dating.jpg
5482709.jpg

main-qimg-5ad0d34008416d7afeaabbcdee697454-lq
main-qimg-07e1f35c3ddee2605b77cfc9ad93980d-lq

Is that your picture?

Cope even dark eyed whites can get ethnic foids easily. and most white females date dark eyed white guys

I know you're a favela smartass troll who enjoys being a contrarian asshole and commenting on threads like this for the sole purpose of disagreeing with people, but Lachowski's eyes are not as dark as you think.

He has light brown eyes.
Th 4171121566

Th 674130246

It even appears to be green depending on the angle and lightning.

So no, not subhuman like mine.

Yes. I wrote mine in the spoiler tag.
I know you're a favela smartass troll who enjoys being a contrarian asshole and commenting on threads like this for the sole purpose of disagreeing with people, but you don't have to be an asshole about it

just dye your hair and wear contacts then

It depends on your eye area
yeah light eyes is a compounding thing, if your a HTN or HTB with dark eyes you lose points but iwth light eyes you gain points. If your LTN or even incel its just makes you creepy

Is it over for darkblue-eyed whitecels?
It just began for people like you. Lucky French. I wish my Baudelaire family had blue eyes like my German side, then perhaps I would have been born with light eyes. Eugenics needs to be applied as soon as possible.

yeah light eyes is a compounding thing, if your a HTN or HTB with dark eyes you lose points but iwth light eyes you gain points. If your LTN or even incel its just makes you creepy
Yeah, I agree that light eyes mean little if you're ugly.

It's not a big deal, a lot of whites have brown eyes, who cares? All these physical flaws that can seriously fuck up your SMV and you chose something as miniscule as dark eyes? jfl

trash thread.
plenty of brown eyed slayers out there.
typical 2023 user

It's not a big deal, a lot of whites have brown eyes, who cares? All these physical flaws that can seriously fuck up your SMV and you chose something as miniscule as dark eyes? jfl
Yeah, perhaps I'm looking too much into this.

(See what I did there?)

The most common hair color among Whites is brown. No man is ever ridiculed for having brown hair.

View attachment 712772
View attachment 712773

White men are.

You cannot even run Just Be White properly because SEA whores are obsessed with blue eyes and blonde hair (though they can overlook hair color if the man has light eyes). Therein lies how @itsOVER ascended, by the way.

My eyes look like the color of mud. It adds a negative aura to my face, not a positive one like blue eyes or green eyes would.

@tehgymcel420 all incels will soon accept this ultimate truth. Dark eyes = death sentence. Seems me and OP never stood a chance due to poop eyes despite still being seen as white by everyone.

Cope even dark eyed whites can get ethnic foids easily. and most white females date dark eyed white guys
C341F272 F295 4448 B2DB 9A09E495F40D

@tehgymcel420 all incels will soon accept this ultimate truth. Dark eyes = death sentence. Seems me and OP never stood a chance due to poop eyes despite still being seen as white by everyone.
Based. :yes::yes::yes:

mogger eye area, what the fuck? rest of your face must be deformed

I know you're a favela smartass troll who enjoys being a contrarian asshole and commenting on threads like this for the sole purpose of disagreeing with people, but Lachowski's eyes are not as dark as you think.

He has light brown eyes.
View attachment 712776
View attachment 712777
It even appears to be green depending on the angle and lightning.

So no, not subhuman like mine.
If I fully agree with what's been said, why would I comment? You made a retarded baseless thread, therefore you deserve retarded responses, simple.

You didn't try to make a point, there is nothing of value here to be discussed to begin with, you just made this to humblebrag about your eyes shape.

Either way, as I said before, if I'm bothering fakecels, I might be doing something right

Last edited:
If I fully agree with what's been said, why would I comment? You made a retarded aseless thread, therefore you deserve retarded responses, simple.

You didn't try to make a point, there is nothing of value here to be discussed to begin with, you just made this to humblebrag about your eyes shape.

Either way, as I said before, if I'm bothering fakecels, I might be doing something right
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Nah, I was just teasing you. Chill out. I don't take myself seriously. :feelsaww:

whites with darker features are constantly promoted in the media so no one expects light features as a standard in white men. harry potter comes to mind as the most mainstream example, with the main protagonist being a dark featured white passing jew contrasted against his secondary protagonist loser friend ron who is very light featured, if you look at all of the other mainstream shows you will notice this same dichotomy with the heartthrobs always possessing a dark featured southern euro pheno never a blonde haired blue eyed one, same goes for popular singers fawned over by teen femoids like shawn mendes and harry styles, the only exception to this trend i see in media might be anime with shows like naruto and bleach but no femoid cares about that lmao. so no i don't think this is an expectation that women hold given how popular media molds people's perception as well as functioning as a window of our soul's desires reflecting that what draws us out for everyone to see.

@Draconian Times

You're the biggest attention-seeking whore this forum has ever seen. You post your eyes under the guise of saying you have subhuman eye color, but in reality you just want to be seen as a fakecel of some sort. You're always the first to start threads about being white while bringing attention to yourself. That's a womanish behavior if I've ever seen one. Shame on you.

Also, you still haven't answered my question. Who did I dox? When did I dox? XD :p
Bleh

I can see the autism in your eye

Hm, it's called the autistic gaze. Though I have never been diagnosed with autism. :feelsjuice:
I officially diagnose you with autism. I am a qualified psychologist so you can trust me bro

I genuinely find the brown eyed version to be more attractive. Those blue eyes look creepy as fuck. You sound like Tails obsessing over blonde hair and blue eyes.

I would love a pale skinned, dark haired, dark eyed toilet with straight hair... Oh yeah, they're called Asians.
You are tripping

View attachment 712772
View attachment 712773

White men are.

20230228 041044

brown eyed "Whites" arent actually White at all, they are mixed with niggers
one drop rule

It's over even for some Northern Europeancels too. I'm completely genertically from Northwestern Europe and I have brown hair/brown eyes. What really burns me is that due to these genetics, I have the genes for blonde hair/blue eyes (siblings and parent/other relatives look like this) yet I was just dealt a shit hand in life and these traits are not expressed in my looks. Even JBW isn't an option for me, not to mention my manlet status and shit frame/facial structure which all hold me back too.

Also, even in the Nordic countries there is a segment of thr native population with brown hair/brown eyes as well. It must be horrific to be fully Nordic and have brown hair/brown eyes and also be a shortcut manlet.

Last edited:

Noodlewhores are so breedable it’s a damn shame they aren’t willing to take brown dick

brown eyed "Whites" arent actually White at all, they are mixed with niggers
one drop rule
Yes, they are. The original Europeans had brown eyes. Blue eyes are a genetic mutation that spread due to sexual selection. About 30% of the White race has brown eyes. It is less attractive, sure, but it does not make us less White, as we still cluster with the rest of our race in genetic tests.

I personally really like blond foids with brown eyes, i like the demonic look it gives if that makes sence.

so sad we mostly have blue eyes here in Scandinavia, even though its technically good we're aryan

Wrong, blue eyed white foids love white chads with brown eyes

I personally really like blond foids with brown eyes, i like the demonic look it gives if that makes sence.

so sad we mostly have blue eyes here in Scandinavia, even though its technically good we're aryan
I recall being scared of brown-eyed people when I was a child, as I would associate their eye color with evilness, just to find out some time later that I have brown eyes myself. Kek.

I recall being scared of brown-eyed people when I was a child, as I would associate their eye color with evilness, just to find out some time later that I have brown eyes myself. Kek.
I was also scared of black/brown eyes as a kid, maybe that's why I find them so intriguing now