Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White whore chooses black sperm donor

• Thread starter YouArentBlackPilled
  • Start date
YouArentBlackPilled

YouArentBlackPilled

Pro-Femicide
-
I still don't understand why my fellow white brocels on here think these whores are so innocent.

There's whores in every race, you just need to really pay attention and you'll notice them, like deathnics do with us.

I'm in California, and I will tell you this, racemixing is normal here..... I don't cope anymore when defending them.

Just know a good amount of white foids are fucking whores

Just watch this fucking video

Attachments

• yt5s.com-Why did we choose an African American sperm donor.mp4
    24 MB
I hate mayowhores too much to even watch that clip.

Potatosluts are truly the worst of the worst of the foid race: they make me sick.

Race traitor.

Whoever said they're innocent, they all behave/ think the same at their core, regardless of race

I hate mayowhores too much to even watch that clip.

Potatosluts are truly the worst of the worst of the foid race: they make me sick.
They are the most hypergamous tbh

BBC theory is even strong in a country with like a 1% black population – all of that white Australia policy was pointless. She seems like a hippy and reminds me of the foids from the season 3 premier of Atlanta. I hope the kids at least don't get fondled.

BBC theory is even strong in a country with like a 1% black population – all of that white Australia policy was pointless. She seems like a hippy and reminds me of the foids from the season 3 premier of Atlanta. I hope the kids at least don't get fondled.
She said she prefer's the phenotype of mixed babies. This is a Jeremy Meeks Pill where white foids want a mixed raced child with a nigger kekek

She will regret it later when the half breed Niggers ends up or jail or single mom

Fucking cunt I want to get her pregnant why the hell she is allowed to use nigger sperm

She will regret it later when the half breed Niggers ends up or jail or single mom
she got a donor, I don't think she has a boyfriend to begin with kekek

She wants superior seed what's wrong with that?

Only the the white whores with no self respect go that low

Hope this bitch gets killed by a feral nigger

Based mayowhore

Don't know why both stormfrontcels & most ethniccels deny the JBBpill tbh. They act like White femoids are super loyal to White men & aren't attracted to black men:feelskek:

65686218addf9b6e

If she making a video about it then its because she wants a reaction

Ethnic women who get white sperm doesn't do this

uselsess whore anyways

Don't know why both stormfrontcels & most ethniccels deny the JBBpill tbh. They act like White femoids are super loyal to White men & aren't attracted to black men:feelskek:

View attachment 1029163
kekek I always knew they liked niggers, I see it in reality lmfao everything else is cope

cope lmfao ethnic whores are the loudest ones retard we just don’t care about them l

cope lmfao ethnic whores are the loudest one retard we just don’t care about them

you have anymore statistic like this?

She knew a black father wasn’t going to be involved in her mutts life to begin with so she didn’t even try.

Wouldn’t these be more so beneficial for blacks as a race? They seem race focused? contrary to all the negative things I hear on here about blacks kekek

This one is also interesting

I guess this is why they have the Masculine stereotype?

Not that michael b lewis cuck :feelsugh:

she said she prefers the phenotype of mixed babies kekek
Mixed babies are gross AF especially nigmutts :feelspuke:

They aren't innocent. Never were.

Shaniqua would never do this lol Tina's are finished.

She chose nigger donor cuz arab sperm was prolly too expensive, dont need to watch the video to know that

yall niggers and kikes are both animals, no need to bicker and shit up the thread
coping

Fuck all foids. Mutilate their genitals and stone them all to death.