Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story White Stacy gets MiSKiRaT's car after winning a bet against him

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
Once, MiSKiRaT had a prized possession, his beloved car. He worked hard to save up and purchase it, and it was his most prized possession. MiSKiRaT loved his car more than anything in the world, and he took excellent care of it.

One day, he met a girl named Stacy, who loved to gamble. MiSKiRaT was feeling adventurous and decided to place a bet on a game of poker with Stacy. They played long into the night, and to MiSKiRaT's surprise, he lost. He had wagered his car, and he had lost it all.

MiSKiRaT was devastated. He had no idea what to do without his car. He had relied on it for transportation, and it was his most prized possession. He had never felt so lost and alone.

Stacy, on the other hand, was thrilled. She had won the bet and now had a new car to add to her collection. She had never expected to win the bet, but she was delighted with the outcome.

MiSKiRaT had no choice but to accept his loss and move on without his car. It was a tough lesson for him, but he learned that gambling could be dangerous and risky. He never wanted to make the same mistake again.

In the end, MiSKiRaT moved on and started saving up for a new car. He promised himself that he would never gamble again and would work hard to ensure that he never lost something as valuable as his car again.

This is why he hates whites so much.

read all of it, thank you for this and sorry for being cruel 3 hours ago I had a rough day

Hahahahaha awesome, great job

read all of it, thank you for this and sorry for being cruel 3 hours ago I had a rough day
See this is why gambling is haram :feelsthink:

Should I continue the fanfic? (I guarantee I'll make it have a happy end)

YES MAKE A GREAT COMEBACK OF ME DESTROYING LAS VEGAS TOO
You got it. I'll make it tomorrow because I'm going to go to bed now.

MiSKiRaT