Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel White skin is most overrated on the planet

J

Jimmydreamsofdeath

A fucking shitskin cunt
-
shitskin is cringe as well

but how tf do white people (Non chads) who look like some albino flamingo think their skin si good?

whites (scandis/ brit non chads) are on almost the same level of brutality as third world shitskins (obviously not as bad due to better hygeine/ smaller nose etc)

It looks almost on the verge of albinism, plus retarded raisin tier aging, plus 0 dimorphism

Whatever Meeks had / Meditarranean skin (meds arent white) are ideal

large-effea7defb6509648b35c89a95e3926c.jpg
3D2F313B00000578-4222108-image-a-94_1487048983567.jpg

Meds are white people with healthier skin. (Not MENA)

I'm part med and I'm pale stop making retarded posts

Meds are white people with healthier skin.
Some of them can be very fair in skin though, some can have that light-olive complexion.

But yes, as I stated they're genetically European & have different facial-features to MENA(nose & eye-area is usually the give away)

this is like those curries who call themselve "im 50 percent aryan saar"

at the end of the day if u dont have colouring like ballou ull have to be htn plus to make that up else ull give off impression of snowbunny to gay iraqi ministers

Ye same here, I also have light brown hair & light brown/dark green eyes
People can't understand that:
-Race is more than skin tone, it's got a lot to do with facial features & genotype
-All because some can pass as MENA or just dont look "stereotypically white" doesn't mean all of them are non-White.

OP is a curry
hit a nerve albino? all those years feeling superior to literal third world pygmoids and for what? realising ur albinism isnt even attractive to chinks nowadays?

Ye same here, I also have light brown hair & light brown/dark green eyes

People can't understand that:
-Race is more than skin tone, it's got a lot to do with facial features & genotype
-All because some can pass as MENA or just dont look "stereotypically white" doesn't mean all of them are non-White.
sure and many whites dont even fulfill the actual to be white requirements aka

6 ft pluss

tall skull
high cheekbones
strong nasion
strong orbitals etc

sure and many whites dont even fulfill the actual to be white requirements aka

6 ft pluss

tall skull
high cheekbones
strong nasion
strong orbitals etc
Cope

Rakesh, you can project onto others, but it won't change anything

Some of them can be very fair in skin though, some can have that light-olive complexion.

Yup, Italians from the north can almost be indistinguishable from Germans. For some reason OP thinks if a white person gets a tan, they aren't white.

Cope

Rakesh, you can project onto others, but it won't change anything
accepted defeat when u resort to ad hominems

all the whites u guys reference are literal models/ htn pluses

the brits who knife people are how 80 percent of whites look like the other 10 is trucel and other 10 is htn plus

Maybe go back to looksmax, OP.
You can be a butthurt sperg obsessing over skincolor there.

Yup, Italians from the north can almost be indistinguishable from Germans. For some reason OP thinks if a white persons gets a tan, they aren't white.
where tf did i talk about italians

im talking about meditarreaneans and certain mutts

shitskin is cringe as well

but how tf do white people (Non chads) who look like some albino flamingo think their skin si good?

whites (scandis/ brit non chads) are on almost the same level of brutality as third world shitskins (obviously not as bad due to better hygeine/ smaller nose etc)

It looks almost on the verge of albinism, plus retarded raisin tier aging, plus 0 dimorphism

Whatever Meeks had / Meditarranean skin (meds arent white) are ideal

large-effea7defb6509648b35c89a95e3926c.jpg
3D2F313B00000578-4222108-image-a-94_1487048983567.jpg
Tbh this actually is cope. Don’t lose faith brocel

My God you keep being more retarded
His tangent there & Gish-galloping is a dead giveaway OP lives in Hyderabad
Yup, Italians from the north can almost be indistinguishable from Germans. For some reason OP thinks if a white persons gets a tan, they aren't white.
Depends on which region of North, some have more Germanic(Lombard) DNA than others

I don't think the region there some of my ancestors stem from has much, it's mainly Gallo-Roman
Maybe go back to looksmax, OP.
You can be a butthurt sperg obsessing over skincolor there.
Yup, he will have no issues fitting in with the drivel of coping shitskins there
where tf did i talk about italians

im talking about meditarreaneans and certain mutts
Italians are Meds(European Med or "Continental" as I say)
yea im a 5'4 curry with vantablack pheno doesnt change ur albinos jfl
Rakesh, fuck off

No one wants to hear your shit opinions here, kys

ur iq is literal britbong tier jfl
tangents, rakesh

your insufferable, demented, and disgusting brethren from the shithole subcontinent i have the misfortune of dealing with online have a habit of this

tangents, rakesh

your insufferable, demented, and disgusting brethren from the shithole subcontinent i have the misfortune of dealing with online have a habit of this
saar trust me we are not albino sir

we are uhhh gallo roman descendants w aryan ancestry sarr

main-qimg-e6681e51b8f61df28d26c6010508f5ea-lq

saar trust me we are not albino sir

we are uhhh gallo roman descendants w aryan ancestry sarr

main-qimg-e6681e51b8f61df28d26c6010508f5ea-lq
That guys Anglo jfl

Not sure what your point is here

And i can prove genetically Italians especially the Northern ones have a decent chunk of Steppe/Yamnaya ancestry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back