Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blonde, blue eyes, white skin is the most superior genetics on the planet

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-

Most attractive women

Tallest and most attractive men

Most sought after genes in sperm banks and imported to other countries

Even in fucking harry potter..

who were the "pure bloods"?

My female English teacher is a tall, white, Blonde blue eyed chad jawline superior germanic genetic goddess She mogs every girl in my class

ethics when white woman

Unlike the 12 year old potter head fan club, J.K Rowling knew exactly what she was writing not once but multiple times.

Yea the best

God I wish I was blonde and blue eyed :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Most attractive women

View attachment 662154
Indeed my dream has always been to marry a Nordic and produce a blond haired blue eye gigga chad.

. That meant he provided security at concerts for artists like Joan Armatrading, Dr. Hook and Grace Jones.

"I was assigned to [Jones'] dressing room," Lundgren recalls. "I think she spotted me out there. And I was just a Swedish kid, I didn't know anything. And I think she kind of liked me."

A night of partying after Jones' show led to a four-year romance and a major course correction on Lundgren's trajectory toward MIT.

"I started sort of thinking, 'Wow, this is kind of cool,' " Lundgren remembers: " 'I don't know if I want to go back to engineering after this.' "

"The professors are waiting for the star student from Sweden," Lundgren says, "and then they see me ride past outside the window with Grace Jones in the back, all decked out in leather. They probably didn't know what was going on."

After his exposure to show business and the arts, it took only a few weeks for Lundgren to rethink his academic goals, quit the program and return to New York.

"I just knew it wasn't right," he says. Instead of studying engineering, he started studying acting.

Lundgren was active in martial arts, choosing not to perform doctorate-level rearch.

Though his original plan was to be a doctor (he got into medical school but would have had to wait a year to start studying due to a backlog), he followed in his father and older brother’s footsteps by pursuing engineering, first earning a degree in chemistry from Washington State University.

, but in 1982, he earned a master’s degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney, while he was working as a bouncer to earn a living.

View: https://youtu.be/tYvtskuGNw4?t=83

wrong. RED, blue eyes, white skin is better

Most attractive women

View attachment 662154
Cope. You have to have bones and symmetry. If you're tall you get halo effect of gods. It's over. If you're bald you get the halo effect of pedophile serial killer. It's all about hair and height.

Lundgren's physical career:

Lundgren has said that, as a child, he was insecure and suffered from allergies, describing himself as a "runt".[6][13] He showed a keen interest in drumming and had aspirations to become a rock star.[6] At age seven, he tried judo and Gōjū-ryū. He took up Kyokushin karate at the age of 10, and began lifting weights as a teenager.[13] Lundgren stated that "My dad always told me that if I wanted to make something special with my life, I had to go to America."[6] After graduating from high school with straight A's, he spent some time in the United States in the 1970s on various academic scholarships, studying chemical engineering at Washington State University and Clemson University.[14] He studied chemical engineering for a year at Washington State University between 1975 and 1976,[15] prior to serving his mandatory one year in the Swedish Coastal Artillery at the Coastal Ranger School. In the late 1970s, he enrolled at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm and graduated[when?] with a degree in chemical engineering.[6][16]

Amidst his years of studying, Lundgren honed his karate skills by training hard in the dojo for five years, attaining the rank of 2nd dan black belt in Kyokushin in 1978.[citation needed] He captained the Swedish Kyokushin karate team, and was a formidable challenger at the 1979 World Open Tournament (arranged by the Kyokushin Karate Organization) when he was only a green belt.[citation needed] He won the European championships in 1980 and 1981,[citation needed] and a heavyweight tournament[specify] in Australia in 1982.[citation needed] In 1982, Lundgren graduated with a master's degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney.[17] During his time in Sydney, he earned a living as a bouncer in a nightclub in the notorious King's Cross area.[18]

Lundgren's science career:

Lundgren was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship to MIT in 1983.[12] However, while preparing for the move to Boston, he was spotted in the nightclub where he worked in Sydney and was hired by Grace Jones as a bodyguard, and the two became lovers.[19] Their relationship developed dramatically, and he moved with her to New York City.[20] While living with Jones in her New York City apartment, Lundgren dabbled in modeling at the Zoli Agency but was described as "a bit too tall and muscular for a model's size 40".[6] He earned a living as a bouncer at the Manhattan nightclub The Limelight, which was housed in the former Episcopal Church of the Holy Communion, working with Chazz Palminteri.[6] In the daytime, he studied drama at the Warren Robertson Theatre Workshop and has said that "my time in New York City opened up my adolescent Swedish eyes to a multitude of different people and lifestyles, mostly in the arts. I hung out with Andy Warhol, Keith Haring, Iman and Steve Rubell, danced at Studio 54, and studied acting with Andie MacDowell and Tom Hulce."[6] Friends told him he should be in movies.[6] He would later quit studying at MIT after two weeks to pursue acting.[12][21]

thats called a failo effect
I know. It was intentionally."You get the halo effect of pedophile serial killer"

Lundgren claims his father was physically abusive and vented his frustration on his wife and eldest son. He has stated that, during his tirades, his father would call him a "loser", which motivated him later as he grew more ambitious to prove himself. But he also said, "I still love my father, no matter what happened. There are many things about him I still admire. As a child, I was probably too much like him, very stubborn—perhaps that's what he couldn't deal with."[6] He has cited his troubled relationship with his father as the reason he developed a desire to participate in heavy contact sports such as boxing and karate.[6]

Dolph decided to follow in his father’s and older brother’s cerebral footsteps and pursue an engineering degree. After having completed his military service in the Swedish Marine Corps, Dolph enrolled in the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, studying the same subject as his older brother: Chemical Engineering. He attended both Washington State University and Clemson University in South Carolina, studying Chemistry on various scholarships

He graduated from The Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, completing his Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering on an exchange program with the University of Sydney in Australia. Graduating at the head of his class, Dolph was awarded a Fulbright scholarship to the prestigious Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Boston, one of the world’s top engineering schools.
That same year the young Ph.D. student met the exotic singer Grace Jones and fell in love. He decided to move to New York City and take up modeling to make some extra cash. A bit too muscular for a model’s size 40, Dolph was to begin at MIT a few months later. On a friend’s advice: “Hey man, you look like you should be in the movies”…this is where it all began.
His motion picture debut came in the James Bond feature A VIEW TO A KILL in 1985.

Lundgren explained that he just didn’t want to go any further with his studies, which he apparently pursued as long as he did out of familial duty, since his father and older brother are engineers. Here’s how Sylvester Stallone describes his fake nemesis:

Lundgren explained that he just didn’t want to go any further with his studies, which he apparently pursued as long as he did out of familial duty, since his father and older brother are engineers. Here’s how Sylvester Stallone describes his fake nemesis:

I recently learned from Deep Blue Sea - The Podcast, that Lundgren did a lot of advising on DBS.

Renny Harlin and Dolph Lundgren became friends when they starred in the film The Treason of Geraldine Jessup, a little known French film about the catapult craze of the 1970s in suburban France. They two vowed to work together again. That opportunity came when Harlin needed some technical expertise on Deep Blue Sea, so he called his friend for some assistance, because he and the writers were stumped as to how to convincingly show how the sharks were genetically modified.

When Dolph arrived in Mexico (after climbing the Himalayas), he teamed with Walt Conti, the shark effects coordinator, to create a method in which Dr. Susan McAlester could believably explain, and show the audience the genetic modification. Dolph drew from his experience on Sharks in Sweden, a heist film inside an aquarium loaded with genetically modified sharks, to help the DBS team with the Alzheimer’s curing serum. Working a grueling daily schedule that involved two hours of actual work, seven hours of weightlifting, and three hours of golf with Samuel L. Jackson, Dolph spent six weeks writing on chalkboards and using a custom calculator to come up with the genetic modification.

After spending six months (four of those on a golf course), here are the contributions that Dolph made to the production

1. He designed and built the fake shark that McAlester tested on during the famous wet lab scene
  2. He was Michael Rapaport’s stunt double
  3. The kitchen fight was based on a fight he had with an alligator while he was staying at a timeshare in Tampa, Florida
  4. All of the microscopes in the film were part of Dolph’s personal collection
  5. Walt Conti’s animatronic sharks are beautiful, but the horsepower was occasionally not enough. So, Dolph would get inside the shark and make them swim.
There you have it! Dolph helped Renny Harlin make Deep Blue Sea a classic.

@Intellau_Celistic whats ur point

Another self-hating ethnic? :feelsEhh:

Brunette is actually the highest SMV hair color.
I agree otherwise.

@Intellau_Celistic whats ur point

... Altogether, while some studies have inquired into the structural stresses and strains supported by solar sails, it should be noted that solar-driven sails are generally not designed to tolerate high photon pressures and resultingly most solar sails envisioned so far-like the IKAROS, NanoSail-D2, and LightSail 2 solar sails [41][42][43][44]-sustain accelerations orders of magnitude less than the accelerations that, for example, the Breakthrough Starshot laser-driven lightsail would need to withstand [6,7]. Consequently, the structural analysis of solar-driven sails has been chiefly concerned with the influence of lightsail deformations upon the spacecraft trajectory whereas, by contrast, the comparatively large accelerations sustained by laser-dri

However, Lundgren did not receive a BS degree in chemistry from Washington State University. The school says on its web site that Lundgren spent one year (1976-1977) studying chemical engineering there as an exchange student, but he didn’t graduate from the school:

Eurocentrism got you good huh :feelsjuice:

Light skin and blue eyes with dark hair mogs into oblivion for males
03BF9A15 CB55 4CCD 9478 632555E5DF29

B1E7D18C D084 46F2 B96C D71485D83F29

98F2CA65 0256 45EB AAC8 0578A619F662

Eurocentrism got you good huh

:feelsjuice:

“Somebody just put that on the Internet and spread it around. I got good grades in school, but I’m not sure if I’m smart or if it just means I can study,” Lundgren said.

He also added that he has never taken any of “those IQ tests”, and he doesn’t even want to.

“Who cares? It’s so pointless. As long as you enjoy life and have fun and you’re healthy and happy, that’s what matters,” he noted.

Now to the bad. In all honesty, there was a very thin story. The premise is just a setup for Dolph Lundgren to go jumping through windows and shooting handguns. There is a little bit of a flash back that involves post traumatic stress but is only to be given away one more time for a brief moment to reveal a connection. What's even weirder is that even when this movie doesn't have much of a story to go by, it manages to drag itself at various intervals. Which brings me to the last point, the action was very sporadic. It really wasn't present all too much. It felt very diluted, which I think is rare for a Dolph Lundgren movie.

And after some Hollywood success, he came back to Sweden (this was way back in the 80s), where he did some interviews and claimed he'd forgotten most of the Swedish language. For "fun". Hans (his real name) got some hate for that one lol

Edit: After several comments saying it's not uncommon for people to lose some of their language after living years abroad I would just like to clarify that Dolph admitted (years later) that his American accent and "forgetting" Swedish was something his manager suggested and he went along with as a gimmick. He never really forgot Swedish, and he admits it was silly.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglevel/comments/shxplc/comment/hv5mfhz/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Not at all. People vagely remember him from the Rocky IV movie and perhaps from Aquaman but I mostly remember him returning to Sweden after a year in the US and speaking Swedish with a fake American accent. And this is a man who is supposed to have a high IQ .

Gustav Skarsgård is more famous as is his brother Alexander and his father Stellan.

Oh why not?

My understanding is Dolph Lundgren is a very intelligent man; at or near genius-level IQ with multiple degrees in the hard sciences. That being the case, I can’t imagine him trying something like this. But let’s, for the sake of argument, say he was banging down shots of Tequila, the bear happened by and, with a confident “hey, watch this”, decided to assault a grizzly. The almost certain outcome is that he would quickly die a rather spectacular death. If he suddenly saw the error of his ways and decided to play dead, he might escape alive, but with serious bite and claw wounds made by an animal for whom dental hygiene (and scrubbing his nails) is unknown and whose teeth and claws can carry an amazing bacteria load from residual rotting food remnants.

Eurocentrism got you good huh :feelsjuice:
You can put a label to it but that doesn’t change the fact that it is objective
6A0D43B9 2512 4881 9C4D AFD34A8755F3

Whites are much more attractive and aesthetic than ethnics. Sharp and narrow nose, bone shape, straight hair, fair skin, insane colouring, height, wealth, all of these features attract the opposite gender. Ethnics undergo the knife to get white features all across the world.
Look to dating app statistics and women who purchase sperm importations, they pay to make their descendants white
Ive read articles of Korean foids spending 5 digits to come to the West to get inseminated with sperm of blonde hair blue eyed males.

@Made in Heaven don’t you have pale skin and red hair?

Ive read articles of Korean foids spending 5 digits to come to the West to get inseminated with sperm of blonde hair blue eyed males.

Dolph:

Lundgren has said that, as a child, he was insecure and suffered from allergies, describing himself as a "runt".[6][13] He showed a keen interest in drumming and had aspirations to become a rock star.[6] At age seven, he tried judo and Gōjū-ryū. He took up Kyokushin karate at the age of 10, and began lifting weights as a teenager.[13] Lundgren stated that "My dad always told me that if I wanted to make something special with my life, I had to go to America."[6] After graduating from high school with straight A's, he spent some time in the United States in the 1970s on various academic scholarships, studying chemical engineering at Washington State University and Clemson University.[14] He studied chemical engineering for a year at Washington State University between 1975 and 1976,[15] prior to serving his mandatory one year in the Swedish Coastal Artillery at the Coastal Ranger School. In the late 1970s, he enrolled at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm and graduated[when?] with a degree in chemical engineering.[6][16]

Childhood​

A child prodigy,[18] Tao exhibited extraordinary mathematical abilities from an early age, attending university-level mathematics courses at the age of 9. He is one of only two children in the history of the Johns Hopkins' Study of Exceptional Talent program to have achieved a score of 700 or greater on the SAT math section while just eight years old; Tao scored a 760.[19][20] Julian Stanley, Director of the Study of Mathematically Precocious Youth, stated that he had the greatest mathematical reasoning ability he had found in years of intensive searching.[21] Tao was the youngest participant to date in the International Mathematical Olympiad, first competing at the age of ten; in 1986, 1987, and 1988, he won a bronze, silver, and gold medal, respectively. He remains the youngest winner of each of the three medals in the Olympiad's history, having won the gold medal at the age of 13 in 1988.[22]

Career​

Tao (second from left) with UCLA undergraduate students in 2021

At age 14, Tao attended the Research Science Institute, a summer program for secondary students. In 1991, he received his bachelor's and master's degrees at the age of 16 from Flinders University under the direction of Garth Gaudry.[23] In 1992, he won a Postgraduate Fulbright Scholarship to undertake research in mathematics at Princeton University in the United States. From 1992 to 1996, Tao was a graduate student at Princeton University under the direction of Elias Stein, receiving his PhD at the age of 21.[23] In 1996, he joined the faculty of the University of California, Los Angeles. In 1999, when he was 24, he was promoted to full professor at UCLA and remains the youngest person ever appointed to that rank by the institution.[23]

His hair is too light, golden hair is better.

yeah well...
except for the giant moles their skin develop so easily due to a complete lack of melatonin

Another self-hating ethnic? :feelsEhh:

list one pro of being a deathnic!! go on list one
only niggers get any special treatments
curry cucks and rice fags don't get shit and easily the worst in smv

self-hatred is expected since you obviously don't want to be a shitty deathnic