Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White roasties obsession with Kuta cowboys

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
A popular destination for sex tourism fot european women is Bali. Thry go to these Indonesian islands to get fucked by kuta boys. They have a very unique pheno compared to the average gook. They have bronze skin, long wavy hair and are generally lean and they have been seducing foreign women for more than three decades now. Sec tourism to these islands started in the 90s and since then many of these guys have even fathered euro children. These guys have 0 looks, 0 status are generally also manlet but still fuck white roasties no problem. Would this be an example of exotic halo?

How tall are they?

I wanna kill my self after seeing those roasties flat ass, disgusting flat whores. I wanna throw up.

I've heard of them before. I'm not sure how much of their slays are actually good looking however. Refrain from judging every white female mildly attractive just because they have light skin complexion and hair.

Haha, I'm Indonesian-American and even I never heard of this.