Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion White race needs to be preserved tbh (im currycel)

No race needs to be preserved desu humans suck ass and need to go extinct I want to asteroidmaxx the fuck out of this gay earth :feelsdevil:

Images 40

Racecuck thread :lul:

Sure, there are white who are ugly af and ethnics who are GL.
but, average white person is better looking than average ethnic.
OIP.SikH_wPFgMvdkh2bf1ot7wHaLO

IMG_0228.JPG

ethnics are destroying the white race by race mixing tbh
this need to stop

Superior breeds of human should be preserved.

we need more White people in our world.

but, sadly our planet is overpopulated with low IQ niggers , dysgenic curries, terrorist muslims.
nigeria's population is about 200 million
India's population is about 1.4 billion (Way too many curries )

Almost every black and brown nation is a shithole.
Great civilizations are byproducts of master race people.
All every white nation has relatively high GDP , HDI, GDP per capita income and low crimes rates.

ethnics are turning white nations into shitholes.

Black people greatly benefited from slavery tbh. blacks people were just Low IQ baboons with no culture.
blacks got civilized after slavery and now they are living in first world countries(white nations ) asking for well-fare money.
These black baboons are also destroying the white race by racemixing.

We need pure blooded with white people.

This is why we have to practice racial eugenics to preserve the white genes.
Black baboons should be sterilized and smelly curries as well.
Almost every ethnicity is jealous of white race for being superior :blackpill::blackpill:
[UWSL]It’s really funny you want to save people who don’t give a fuck about you[/UWSL]:feelskek:

Even more bizarre, you campaign for a world where you will have even less power than you have already as a currycel

And lastly white people don’t want to save themselves, if they wanted they would vote for right wing anti immigration party all over the world , on the contrary they vote for more immigration

[UWSL]It’s really funny you want to save people who don’t give a fuck about you[/UWSL]:feelskek:

Even more bizarre, you campaign for a world where you will have even less power than you have already as a currycel

And lastly white people don’t want to save themselves, if they wanted they would vote for right wing anti immigration party all over the world , on the contrary they vote for more immigration
what race are you ?

Least self-hating ethnic :lul:

Cumskins are already killing off their race breeding with ugly noodlewhores, good riddance.

Partly agree.

Countries like India and Bangladesh are on par with ideal replacement level, fertility rate is approx 2 for both countries. Pakistan needs to cool down a bit it's like 3.5. Nigeria is 5 way too much, it definitely needs to cool down.

Convince whites to have more kids otherwise it'll kill itself overtime, an ethnic invasion isn't needed lmao. Japan is heading towards this direction, it's expected to lose 50 million people in population by 2100 because the fertility rate is so low. No invasion needed. It's self destructing itself.
true, whites need to stand up for themselves

I hate cumskins and niggers I wish I could mix all of them to create new mutt race :feelskek:

Are you Chad-sexual? Who cares about protecting good looking people, they don’t care about you or me, so that’s absolutely cucked

No i don't give a fuck:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Why should ethnics kill themselves because whites aren't reproducing :feelsUgh:

You a dumb currycel these guys will throw you under the bus and laugh at you

Least self-hating ethnic :lul:

Cumskins are already killing off their race breeding with ugly noodlewhores, good riddance.
for real

OP don’t realize, ethnic have nothing to do with the disparition of white it’s themselves who are doing it :

-White women refuse to make kids
-The biggest abborters are white
-white Male breeds with Asian women
-White gave women right to vote , right to work , and power greater than male.
- they are the biggest relayer of feminism
-they vote for pro immigration party

None of that is ethnic fault, you’re gonna blame negroes for not aborting their own child:feelskek:

In this era white strangely do everything to go to death door
While ethnic aspire to live even with their many defaults

for real

OP don’t realize, ethnic have nothing to do with the disparition of white it’s themselves who are doing it :

None of that is ethnic fault, you’re gonna blame negroes for not aborting their own child:feelskek:

U forgot to mention niggers going for white women

U forgot to mention niggers going for white women
It’s fuckin irrelevant

Most niggers are not with white women , just because you see it outside doesn’t mean it’s massive phenomenon .

If every white women did just 1-2 kid , they would be fine but nah :
-Cock carousel till 30
-0 kid
- if kid then it’s 1 kid after 30 Risk of autism enhanced .
-massive rate of divorce over 60% with +70% initiated by the women.

White have put themselves in this shit at their own expenses

brutal as fuck that only white people get multicolored eyes that look like gems, mega genetic halo. there's not a single culture across the world that doesn't value pretty colors and jewels. STEMcels need to hurry up and invent genetic modification so we can all eyecolormaxx

Niggers only end up with pasty overweight white bitches nothing close to becky let alone stacy, also most niggers dont have kids outside the race
Finally

someone who live in reality and you’re not even black, it’s nice seeing someone using his brain:feelsokman:

I’ve seen shitload of niggers with white Stacie’s and beckies, I’ve seen blonde women with brown kids , I’ve seen blonde Stacie’s with her nigger bf in malls
Niggers only end up with pasty overweight white bitches nothing close to becky let alone stacy, also most niggers dont have kids outside the race
U obviously stay at your home and think u know shit

I believe the White race is going to survive in the long run. You don't have to stress about that, OP. I can even show you mathematically the odds of our race overcoming these dark times and surviving in the end are very high. What I will anticipate, though, is that the White race is definitely going to decrease in numbers, which isn't a terrible thing in itself, as Jews control the West despite being a minority. The intolerant Whites will breed more than tolerant Whites, and for this reason our race will slowly shape itself into a hostile race. The multiculturalists are inadvertently selecting the intolerant Whites to breed and the tolerant Whites to race-mix or have no children. When only hostile Whites are left, war is inevitable.

Why don’t you start with killing yourself OP. That’s one curry down.
Incels don't reproduce anyways. Why kill yourself then? People usually kill themselves when they're tired of their lives.

I could care less about preserving the White race, how does that benefit me?
i don't care about this stupid talk too. Doesn't benefit me.

"Save muh white race."

I read not a single worrd

You shameless curry shitskins make this thrwd every year lmfao

Do you think a cumskin would make this thread for curries in a million years

Hilariously pathetic thread

I dont give a fuck if they go extinct who literally gives a shit
its their own fault you can't stop something that's inevitable

Indians are indeed a pathetic slave race

Curries always worshipping white, nothing new

I dont blame curries, there is no foid who is more hideous than a dark-skinned pajeet foid

for real

Op is destroyed lmfao Dumb curry

What you call the White race is the Caucasians or the Europeans? European ethnic groups are very different even within themselves, for example the Basques have a very low percentage of Northern Europeans but are considered white because they are geographically European. In addition, today's world is a paradise for women and the people who provide it are white people. Descendants of the hunter-gatherer race, which was not as successful as the Middle Easterners in history. The only reason why they are developing now is that they are liberal, give importance to the so-called ethical values, put incels in a difficult situation, and they are libertarian.

true, whites need to stand up for themselves
the men cant do shit if the majority of the foid population are strong independent whores who abort babies and leech off soyciety

the men cant do shit if the majority of the foid population are strong independent whores who abort babies and leech off soyciety
Simple as that

You can’t even say to your woman a simple “no” but you want to go to race war:feelskek:

What you call the White race is the Caucasians or the Europeans? European ethnic groups are very different even within themselves, for example the Basques have a very low percentage of Northern Europeans but are considered white because they are geographically European. In addition, today's world is a paradise for women and the people who provide it are white people.
Technically, Europeans are mostly genetically homogenous compared to Middle Easterners and Africans. Even the Basques, who are only linguistically isolated, are closely related to the Spanish and French.

White race is soon to go extinct in a orderly way, jbb has turned into a raw truth, the propaganda supoorting black male virility is reducing the white male to a mere "white boy", expect whites to be much more marginalized in a real sense, a objective it is for them": Just be bull.

Are you Chad-sexual? Who cares about protecting good looking people, they don’t care about you or me, so that’s absolutely cucked
people like you should be thrown into curryland to understand white chads value

for real

High IQ

brutal as fuck that only white people get multicolored eyes that look like gems, mega genetic halo. there's not a single culture across the world that doesn't value pretty colors and jewels. STEMcels need to hurry up and invent genetic modification so we can all eyecolormaxx
You are a IQ mogger. well said bro

Cuckhold cope
Wrong.
Cope. White women are still with white men. The ones wanting the blacks are white landwhales.
You clearly dont want to accept that there are hundreds of white girls in their prime going blacked and with black male, your cope mechanism.

White race is soon to go extinct in a orderly way, jbb has turned into a raw truth, the propaganda supoorting black male virility is reducing the white male to a mere "white boy", expect whites to be much more marginalized in a real sense, a objective it is for them": Just be bull.
what the fuck type of cope is this shit.

Us high IQ blacks should just start our own civilization so that black people can actually have something to be proud of for once.

I agree and I'm a Hispanic with family roots to central america.
[UWSL]It's clear that throughout history the Caucasian race has been on the winning side of history and have brought about the modern world. [/UWSL]

Had it been left to ethnics, I'd be living in a hut right now as a hunter gatherer in 2022. Like those tribes in africa, the uncivilized savages.

The Arabs in europe are always boasting about how they're going to take it over by overpopulating it. So this is an actual thing that's happening and not a conspiracy theory.

Who's invented electricity, who's invented the car, who's invented the nuclear bomb, who's had the greatest ancient civilizations in history and who's modern societies are first world nation's as opposed to third world shit holes? All Caucasian people.

India's a crap hole, Latin America is a crap hole, Arabic nations are a crap hole, a[UWSL]frican nations are crap holes, I mean come on it's no contest... [/UWSL]

[UWSL]If humanity loses the Caucasian race we are done for imo. We'll regress back hundreds of years to primitive societies. As an ethic myself, I say fuck'em. They've givin me nothing to be proud about and I see myself as an inferior version of a human being. [/UWSL]