Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White privlage don't exist that is literally why they built a system why literally women of other races themselves will pick white men over their own

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
What is this fucking horse shit is this that people try and deny the truth of the race pill that curries are seen as the worst by all women but white privilege is just a sjw cope right

It's really not cummy skin people fault that curries exist you know. It's more like currier disadvantage. They exist to be mogged. That's their sole purpose. isn't it strange that the oldest religious scriptures are from India? And Religion being the oldest tool of coping and controlling foids?

Here we go again with the jbw-tards. Yes, you have it slightly worse, now shut up about it annoying bitch lasanga.

If white privelege is white men being able to get with tons of sub 3 ethnics, typically because of a lot of money, then sure.

When they talk about how privileged white men are they have white Chad in mind because other white men don't exist for them. In this sense, they're right because white Chad lives like a god.

@ryhan Bro, you need to start using commas.

It's really not cummy skin people fault that curries exist you know. It's more like currier disadvantage. They exist to be mogged. That's their sole purpose. isn't it strange that the oldest religious scriptures are from India? And Religion being the oldest tool of coping and controlling foids?

It is their fault though the curries worship white skin

At least whites can get a 3/10 self-hating noodlewhore. We can't even get that.

Here we go again with the jbw-tards. Yes, you have it slightly worse, now shut up about it annoying bitch lasanga.

Oh yeah just shut up about your opression bro
At least whites can get a 3/10 self-hating noodlewhore. We can't even get that.

TBH i would never even touch a noodle whore
If white privelege is white men being able to get with tons of sub 3 ethnics, typically because of a lot of money, then sure.

Dude how can you deny the data jbw is law outside of west

I won't though it's not like i'm being a smug ass about i literally won't it's something that disgusts me about them
Bro just go back to reddit

Everyone worshipped white skin even before the media.

Cope before the media curries of their own culture used to be attractive for their own skin

White privilege only comes to attractive tall white men, not really manlets or any other kind or any other below average man

Cope before the media curries of their own culture used to be attractive for their own skin
Because they were isolated. Then the aryan persians came lol.

eh I'm white and white privilege really does exist.

doesn't mean life is easy mode, but it's obv. true in some ways. I have friends who are ethnics and they do actually have small things tougher.

I don't get checked at the airports but my indian friend does.
I don't get stop and searched like my black friend does.
and while im a fucking incel I can actually have a conversation with women just generally without them treating me like shit... and both my friends have had that.

JBW doesn't mean that if you're a white guy every girl is going to fuck you. you can still be an incel white. but it is actually harder for ethnicels in life generally. this is obv. statistically true as well; black dudes find it harder to get jobs, indians don't do as well on dating sites etc.

Because they were isolated. Then the aryan persians came lol.

No they came and brainwashed the women such a thing is possible you know
Tell someone that gives a fuck.
"And this gives you... power over me?"

No it's just a ridilous claim for someone who was 1 of the originals to be told to go back to reddit
eh I'm white and white privilege really does exist.

doesn't mean life is easy mode, but it's obv. true in some ways. I have friends who are ethnics and they do actually have small things tougher.

I don't get checked at the airports but my indian friend does.
I don't get stop and searched like my black friend does.
and while im a fucking incel I can actually have a conversation with women just generally without them treating me like shit... and both my friends have had that.

JBW doesn't mean that if you're a white guy every girl is going to fuck you. you can still be an incel white. but it is actually harder for ethnicels in life generally. this is obv. statistically true as well; black dudes find it harder to get jobs, indians don't do as well on dating sites etc.

Can you really say it's cope when the average boneless cucks are getting more women than boned men of their own race

No they came and brainwashed the women such a thing is possible you know
Cope. We both know only a foid can brainwash herself. You can never brainwash a foid to love a truecel.

Cope. We both know only a foid can brainwash herself. You can never brainwash a foid to love a truecel.

Depends how do we see women with absolute ugly gooks ? how do we see hot women with very ugly men ? how do we see slavic women in the past being okay with their men but all of a sudden it's changing as western culture is changing and know their ugly how can you explain this if foids have no free will ?

It's their fault for coming to the West :feelsthink:

And be stuck in a islamic shit hole i will pass
High iq. Immigrants are the lowest of the low, they only immigrate because they have nothing to lose. If you have money and power, why the hell would you want to leave your native land?

Where is Slav privilege? Sewage tier thread.

High iq. Immigrants are the lowest of the low, they only immigrate because they have nothing to lose. If you have money and power, why the hell would you want to leave your native land?

Not a muslim a and b don't like the living conditions of my home country why would you not want to leave are you telling me if india was at the same stage where the dudes down at sweden are at you would stay in your native land even if it was a shithole ?
Where is Slav privilege?

Slavs are a slight exception to the rule they are brothers in arms along with the rice cels

Not a muslim a and b don't like the living conditions of my home country why would you not want to leave are you telling me if india was at the same stage where the dudes down at sweden are at you would stay in your native land even if it was a shithole ?
If you're rich enough to live in a gated community, you're not as affected by it. I can see middle class people wanting to leave though.

If you're rich enough to live in a gated community, you're not as affected by it. I can see middle class people wanting to leave though.

What ever the west compared to any other place is a paradise this place mogs the rest of the world in terms of living standards even in gated communities in curry land the living standards are utter gob shite i will pass

Depends how do we see women with absolute ugly gooks ? how do we see hot women with very ugly men ? how do we see slavic women in the past being okay with their men but all of a sudden it's changing as western culture is changing and know their ugly how can you explain this if foids have no free will ?
What? I didn't meant they don't have freewill, on the contrary. They can't be brainwashed because they HAVE a strong freewill and desire to be cramped by the best Chad. They're LIKE A mind hive yes. They all think the same. But they're still aware of their individuallty. They'll throw their culture nation race everything for a Chad.

And how do I explain those things? Back in the days it was surviving over thriving. Foids NEEDED a man regardless of his looks. But they'll never say no to a better option if opportunity present itself. Today we see ugly men like that lebanon prime minister with blonde models for various reasons one being they're betabuxxing. Women will never say no to a easy cash. The bitch still dates a Chad even after taking millions from the guy

I’m not going to guilt white people for something they have no control over but yes they do have it easier. An underrated aspect is they can pretty much live anywhere in the west, if you’re ethnic, a major city is your only option

I’m not going to guilt white people for something they have no control over but yes they do have it easier. An underrated aspect is they can pretty much live anywhere in the west, if you’re ethnic, a major city is your only option

It is their ancestors faults though lets not lie

sorry bro but again didnt read