Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White ppl will hate you as an ethnic unless they are mentally ill

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
a white persons ego and self esteem is intertwined with their racial identity

Therefore any white person who is kind to you at face value is manipulating you for fashion purposes and does not want you to gain any power over them in the world.

Liberal whites will hide it while republican whites will hate you to your face. This has been well established by Malcolm X.

Same goes for white foids. They must hate themselves to date outside their race. Their self esteem must be twisted or they must be powerless in their own life and are looking to “fit in” with the social status an ethnic male can bring them.

So even if you ethnics ascend with a white foid she can never truly love you because her ego and self esteem are tied to white supremacy and she can never truly respect an ethnic male without damage to her own ego. The only way it is possible is a massive gap in power, like an ethnic CEO dating a middle class school teacher. :blackpill::blackpill:

Don’t compare me to femoids, I hate them and I am nothing like them at all. I don’t give a fuck about skin colour as long as the person isn’t a bitch.

Don’t compare me to femoids, I hate them and I am nothing like them at all. I don’t give a fuck about skin colour as long as the person isn’t a bitch.

No one gives a fuck about your personal preference. I’m giving you a lesson on how racial psychology works in society nigger.

I have a strong bias towards male Europeans but I don’t hate niggers, ethnics or foids.
In fact, I would get along better with an educated one of those categories than with a mayo npc. Unfortunately based people are even rarer within their groups.

I have a strong bias towards male Europeans but I don’t hate niggers, ethnics or foids

Yeah you would hate a nigger co worker if he came in to work the same time you did and got a promotion but you didn’t lmao.

I have a strong bias towards male Europeans but I don’t hate niggers, ethnics or foids.
In fact, I would get along better with an educated one of those categories than with a mayo npc. Unfortunately based people are even rarer within their groups.

You would also hate a nigger friend if he had sex before you with a white woman :smonk:

If he were to do that in MY country before me, maybe jealousy but not hate.

Not hate. I see them as unthreatening and inferior.

You are the exception and have clearly focused your entire being on being with Christ - which is good but it is just overriding animal impulses. But you admitted jealousy which is good. Yes jealousy is intertwined with all of this. A fellow nigger doesn’t feel a thing when another nigger succeeds.

If he were to do that in MY country before me, maybe jealousy but not hate.

Not hate. I see them as unthreatening and inferior.
Actually it is possible a nigger might feel hate too because nigger culture is animalistic. So it all depends really

stop being racist:lasereyes:

You are the exception and have clearly focused your entire being on being with Christ - which is good but it is just overriding animal impulses. But you admitted jealousy which is good. Yes jealousy is intertwined with all of this. A fellow nigger doesn’t feel a thing when another nigger succeeds.
I focus on the methaphysics of their morality rather than your average Christcuckery and definitely not my entire being.:smonk:

I focus on the methaphysics of their morality rather than your average Christcuckery and definitely not my entire being.:smonk:

I admire someone like u but why are you on the forum if you are with Christ?

You should be loving everyone and everything out there

I admire someone like u but why are you on the forum if you are with Christ?

You should be loving everyone and everything out there
See, that’s the Christcuckery than I precisely said I don’t focus in.
Besides, that’s just part of it.

See, that’s the Christcuckery than I precisely said I don’t focus in.
Besides, that’s just part of it.

I think I understand. But also I don’t. Love is the core of Christianity brah haha. I guess you like all the other stuff but not that part?

I think I understand. But also I don’t. Love is the core of Christianity brah haha. I guess you like all the other stuff but not that part?
Love takes many forms and the current stance of the Church is not seeing the whole picture. It has also fallen to certain posterior philosophical ruses.
The Word is still inside, and from within it will gallantly rule again.

Love takes many forms and the current stance of the Church is not seeing the whole picture. It has also fallen to certain posterior philosophical ruses.
The Word is still inside, and from within it will gallantly rule again.
:smonk:

Therefore any white person who is kind to you at face value is manipulating you for fashion purposes and does not want you to gain any power over them in the world.

Liberal whites will hide it while republican whites will hate you to your face. This has been well established by Malcolm X.
Ironically, male honkies are still the least racist group of all. it wasn't everything about race until recent times and obsessed liberals with it. I still hate honkies because life is easier for them.
Same goes for white foids. They must hate themselves to date outside their race. Their self esteem must be twisted or they must be powerless in their own life and are looking to “fit in” with the social status an ethnic male can bring them.

So even if you ethnics ascend with a white foid she can never truly love you because her ego and self esteem are tied to white supremacy and she can never truly respect an ethnic male without damage to her own ego. The only way it is possible is a massive gap in power, like an ethnic CEO dating a middle class school teacher. :blackpill::blackpill:
This is where you are wrong. Foids will never love you not because they are white but because they are foids. They are shallow creatures.

Ironically, male honkies are still the least racist group of all. it wasn't everything about race until recent times and obsessed liberals with it. I still hate honkies because life is easier for them.

This is where you are wrong. Foids will never love you not because they are white but because they are foids. They are shallow creatures.

We can both be right. Those things are both true. They are shallow creatures who cannot truly love in the modern world because they are enabled

Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron.

Haha :dab::soy:

That's great i hate white people to i like walking around and seeing ethnics in huge numbers taking over the major cities of England

Fuck white people they are Satan's spawn

Are you serious nigs have that mentality worse then any other race they hate seeing one of their own succeed they get called sellouts and everything else under the sun.

Are you serious nigs have that mentality worse then any other race they hate seeing one of their own succeed they get called sellouts and everything else under the sun.
Yea see my other comment

That's great i hate white people to i like walking around and seeing ethnics in huge numbers taking over the major cities of England

Fuck white people they are Satan's spawn

Cope if I was a jew I would be praising white people thats what jews do and vice versa

Jews only hate Muslims but they love whites because whites subsidise them and give them high positions in the media and government

Most WTF thing I’ve read all weeks

View attachment 602016
Most WTF thing I’ve read all weeks
You're actually disputing whether or not the US tax payers money goes to tel aviv or not? I don't know what to tell you

Keep your head in the sand all you want but the facts remain. Its Whiyte people arming the kikes and giving them billions on billions

You're actually disputing whether or not the US tax payers money goes to tel aviv or not? I don't know what to tell you

Keep your head in the sand all you want but the facts remain. Its Whiyte people arming the kikes and giving them billions on billions
“Zionist occupied government gives Israel money” what a retard. So some cucks in congress that get paid by Jews suddenly means Jews like all whites because of the few goys they have in government.

i don't hate you but i am mentally ill :lul::lul::lul:

“Zionist occupied government gives Israel money” what a retard. So some cucks in congress that get paid by Jews suddenly means Jews like all whites because of the few goys they have in government.
Here we go again with conspiracy theory copes. Just face its Jews and Europeans that are corrupting this earth

Here we go again with conspiracy theory copes. Just face its Jews and Europeans that are corrupting this earth
I don’t actually think you are a Jew here to subvert BUT it sounds like you’re a Muslim that had their country destroyed by NATO which makes sense from your perspective which it doesn’t matter because Arabs will eventually beat the Jews.

its not "whyte sewpremacee" its normal healthy in group preference and ALL races have it. its only sewpremacy when white people do it? fuck you. don't use liberal slurs meant to legitimise normal healthy in group preference.

Last edited:
its not "whyte sewpremacee" its normal healthy in group preference and ALL races have it. don't use liberal slurs meant to legitimise normal healthy in group preference.

Ok nigger but whites are on top what do you want me to say. You interpreted it wrong.

I would say the same thing about every group they all want their team to win. Whites are on top though and they pretend like they aren’t to avoid losing social points

I agree. Don't project onto whites like this. :feelsbadman: Don't compare us to foids.

Racism is retarded, plus who am I supposed to hate anyways?

Unfortunately true, I'm a Nignog and all my friends are White or Asian, any other Niggy I meet has the most horrible and entitled personality.

Racism is retarded, plus who am I supposed to hate anyways?

Yep, men of all races should stand together. Only toilets are naturally racist in every category of life, most men don't maintain racial hierarchies. :feelswhat::blackpill:

big truth. Many can't accept it but racial hatred/tribalism is a fundamental part of every human. Every white no matter what they claim, deep down hates non-whites. It isn't their fault. Their DNA is made that way. Just like how women hate 99% of men.