Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White population in decline

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★

White demographic decline is a decrease in the self-identified White populace as a percentage of the total population in a city, state, subregion, or nation. It has been recorded in a number of countries and smaller jurisdictions. For example, according to their national censuses, White Americans, White Canadians, White Latin Americans, and White people in the United Kingdom are in demographic decline in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and the United Kingdom, respectively. White demographic decline can also be observed in other countries including Australia,[1] New Zealand,[2] South Africa,[3] Germany,[4] Spain, Italy,[5][6] and Zimbabwe.[7]

@Govid_Dorious

karma for euros tbh for colonizing everyone

Does this mean that white incel dick will be more in demand?

> white people are more wealth and fall for "i dont want children, they are too expensive" meme, end up having one while non-white neighboors are having 5
> white countries are being flooded by non-whites which causes it decline in numbers

i cant think of anymore reasons for its decline :feelswhere:

also diversity is a code word for chaos :feelshehe: , (((they))) want a mutt future where no one have any identity, where no one feels they belong anywhere so they can't rebel
Images 62
images-2023-04-17t170847-275-jpeg.750168

5013d26127b9e631e25332cede768f893ce2dfd761864d175e6b26ce3876675b_1.webp

Attachments

• images - 2023-04-17T170847.275.jpeg
    images - 2023-04-17T170847.275.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
> white people are more wealth and fall for "i dont want children, they are too expensive" meme, end up having one while non-white neighboors are having 5
> white countries are being flooded by non-whites which causes it decline in numbers

also diversity is a code word for chaos :feelshehe: , (((they))) want a mutt future where no one have any identity, where no one feels they belong anywhere so they can't rebel
View attachment 750162
The loud nigger neighbour is yelling into her phone again, I wish someone could just come and bash her head in!

View attachment 750162
images-2023-04-17t170847-275-jpeg.750168

5013d26127b9e631e25332cede768f893ce2dfd761864d175e6b26ce3876675b_1.webp
Some of them mogs my eyes, One of them seems to have hunter eyes or atleast a few of them xD

its mixed of asians
Japanese asians are based tho, Samurai, Bushido and japanese empire was based, Thats why Hitler liked em, He loved theyre fighting spirit thats why germany allied japan!

white countries are being flooded by non-whites
i think its a kike strategy, i mean, (((they))) saw what whites are capable of do when they are united like in Germany when they rose against Rothschild bankers n shiet

Japanese asians are based tho, Samurai, Bushido and japanese empire was based, Thats why Hitler liked em, He loved theyre fighting spirit thats why germany allied japan!
yeah

i think its a kike strategy, i mean, (((they))) saw what whites are capable of do when they are united when like in Germany when they rose against Rothschild n shiet
Theyve also made the world Hate Hitler and use the concentration camps as a measure of defeating people who dont agree with them

i think its a kike strategy, i mean, (((they))) saw what whites are capable of do when they are united like in Germany when they rose against Rothschild bankers n shiet
4375333025 main qimg a5f839f882d92d70f45cdc368f9c587c pjlq

It could cause JBW to become even stronger

The demand will probably stay the same but the supply will decrease

OP should tag the thread as lifefuel tbh

It could cause JBW to become even stronger

The demand will probably stay the same but the supply will decrease
Supply and demand, Whiteboy will finally get some pussy when they have to lower theyre standards to get a white man!