Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White people in Europe and America, why don't you go to Asia to experience Chad's life?

W

why_why_why

Greycel
I am actually surprised that there are so many white men from Europe and North America on this forum. To be honest, as an ordinary Chinese man, I envy the life of white men in your wealthy areas.

You can definitely come to China, or South Korea and Japan. I can guarantee that even in your own country, you are not a "handsome guy". However, in most Asian countries, such as China, you are chad.

To be honest, based on my observation, the women in China, South Korea, and Japan also have white skin. Not much worse than white girls.

Moreover, Chinese girls have a special liking for boys from small European countries. For example, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, etc. Even if you look ordinary, you can still win a lot of Chinese girls.

All the western dudes have to do is EE max

There a lot of rich dutch guys married to Russian Stacy en masse

It's bad enough for ricecels that sexpats exist, you don't need to invite them. Stop being a cuck.

Dont have money due to the shit economy

If you can fuck in Asia you can fuck in white countries, why ruin an ethnostate

It's bad enough for ricecels that sexpats exist, you don't need to invite them. Stop being a cuck.

To be honest, I don't care. Even if you white people don't come to China, Chinese girls only like Chinese chad. They are both chad, but will Chinese chad make me happier than white chad?

To be honest, I don't care. Even if you white people don't come to China, Chinese girls only like Chinese chad. They are both chad, but will Chinese chad make me happier than white chad?
Chink Chad is genetically closer to you than some white ltn (chads don't have to geomaxx jfl). This is exactly what's wrong with chinks, you have no social cohesion, no ethnic pride. You'd sell your daughter to lick some cumskin's asshole @AsiaCel

To be honest, based on my observation, the women in China, South Korea, and Japan also have white skin. Not much worse than white girls.
Asians having white skin is not why you're subhuman
Asians are subhumans dud to their bone structure

If you can fuck in Asia you can fuck in white countries, why ruin an ethnostate
What dumbass take. Chinks don't deserve an ethnostate nor do they want it. Every chink male or female would populate with a white caucasion if they could .

Chink Chad is genetically closer to you than some white ltn (chads don't have to geomaxx jfl). This is exactly what's wrong with chinks, you have no social cohesion, no ethnic pride. You'd sell your daughter to lick some cumskin's asshole @AsiaCel
You would want to have hapa kids if you could get a white gf, stop the "race loyalty" larp my nigger.

I'm against race mixing.
Okay, even if I believed that lie, it doesn't change what I said. everyone wants whiter kids because everyone wants better genee. If you could, you would have kids with blonde stacy. No need to deny this

Okay, even if I believed that lie, it doesn't change what I said. everyone wants whiter kids because everyone wants better genee. If you could, you would have kids with blonde stacy. No need to deny this
I don't want mixed race children :feelsUgh:

I don't want mixed race children :feelsUgh:
Yes you do. Don't be a delusional liar

Screenshot 20240624 122150 Samsung Internet

You're a delusional mongrel who thinks he's white.
I am white and caucasion. That's white in terms of social treatment and SMV. Looking white = being white. No one gives a fuck about muh genetics. That's why these Uigurs are white even if they're not genetically european

Screenshot 20240701 231120 TikTok
Screenshot 20240701 231137 TikTok

You're the perfect poster child for why race mixing is bad :feelskek:
I'm not mixed race you delusional clown. I'm east anatolian/west iranian/north iraqi. What's with asians accusing others of being mixed lmao?

I am white and caucasion. That's white in terms of social treatment and SMV. Looking white = being white. No one gives a fuck about muh genetics. That's why these Uigurs are white even if they're not genetically european

View attachment 1228311View attachment 1228312

I'm not mixed race you delusional clown. I'm east anatolian/west iranian/north iraqi. What's with asians accusing others of being mixed lmao?
If you didn't have some racially ambiguous features you'd be a happy sandnigger like your countrymen, instead you're obsessed with being white and raceposting on an incel forum :feelskek:

If you didn't have some racially ambiguous features you'd be a happy sandnigger like your countrymen, instead you're obsessed with being white and raceposting on an incel forum :feelskek:
Brown sand niggers are less happy than white sand nigger lmao.

You racepost as well

Anyways, back to the main point: you DO want racemixed (half caucasion) kids and it's hilarious You try and deny it

I'm too ugly, not rich, and I don't want to learn ching chong.

I envy the life of white men in your wealthy areas.
A very good part of Europe isn’t wealthy at all, even when compared to China.

t. I live in a country like that.

Moreover, Chinese girls have a special liking for boys from small European countries. For example, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, etc. Even if you look ordinary, you can still win a lot of Chinese girls.
Small wealthy countries, then, considering that those are some of the richest countries in Europe.

This guy was from a small and non-rich European country, and the Chinese gf that got him was one who was about 10x more racist and disrespectful towards him than the average white sexpat in Asia is towards his local gf:

Even if I were good looking and tall enough to ascend in China, which I’m not so this is already mostly meaningless to debate, the above is just about the peak of what I could expect.

you white people
The guy you replied to there is Asian:feelshaha::feelsthink:.

Dont have money due to the shit economy
I'm too ugly, not rich

You're a delusional mongrel who thinks he's white. You're the perfect poster child for why race mixing is bad :feelskek:
Yeah what a fucking faggot

We have inceldom problem here in heartland East Asia and all he did was promoting dysgenic racemixing meme

You are not white
You are part semite
Looking white doesn't mean genetically white
Stop the cope and stop the cherry picking

Not even sardinian or sicilians who are mediterranians genetically cluster with you lol

@DarkStar

Even if you deny all of this then take dna test and tell us your Y haplogroup, mtdna, and full autosomal analysis lol. Let's see how white you really are.

Last edited:
You're a delusional mongrel who thinks he's white. You're the perfect poster child for why race mixing is bad :feelskek:
You hit him right in his weakpoint lmao
The other replies started with delusionalmaxxing type of arguments

What dumbass take. Chinks don't deserve an ethnostate nor do they want it. Every chink male or female would populate with a white caucasion if they could .
your people literally win less medals than Africans lol

have fun being bombed in the middle east.

1) I don't actually think I'm good looking enough. When Asian girls picture a white man, they don't picture me. For a white person I'm rather tan, and I'm bald and my face is full of acne scars. I'm average height so I would height mog Asian men but that's about it.

2) Its actually immoral to do this to men of other ethnicities. Its one thing to date an asian girl who lives in the west, but to actually go to Asia and pick up girls there.. its just a wrong thing to do.

3) Sign of a loser honestly. I keep thinking to myself when I watch these travel vlogs that do these white men have any shame? Isn't it very widely recognised that the men who do this are considered to be losers in the west? They are doing it because they can't get girls in their own countries.

Also moving your ass thousands of kilometers just to experience basic validation just feels wrong.

Yeah as a racial brother we must stick to our own and beat these mongrels who project their insecurities to us in this forum

You are not white
Yes I am
You are part semite
No such thing
Looking white doesn't mean genetically white
Thats what I said, dumbass.
Stop the cope and stop the cherry picking
Doesnt matter if its cherrypick or not. Low IQ missing the point so badly
Not even sardinian or sicilians who are mediterranians genetically cluster with you lol
Never said they did
@DarkStar

Even if you deny all of this then take dna test and tell us your Y haplogroup, mtdna, and full autosomal analysis lol. Let's see how white you really are.
I am not european nigger, but I am white. There is a difference

Doesn't change the fact that every asian man and woman would want a white caucasion spouse if they could

Not an argument, jew nigger

View attachment 1228311View attachment 1228312

@delusional-clown thoughts?

Screenshot 20240730 125155 Samsung Internet

Whatever as long it makes you happy and peace in your heart
Me being white caucasion is a biological fact of who I am. JfL

I am actually surprised that there are so many white men from Europe and North America on this forum. To be honest, as an ordinary Chinese man, I envy the life of white men in your wealthy areas.

You can definitely come to China, or South Korea and Japan. I can guarantee that even in your own country, you are not a "handsome guy". However, in most Asian countries, such as China, you are chad.

Many reason. Ive explained it many times in the past but heres one comment i left on the matter:
It's expensive, the logistics are difficult, and you'll probably have to learn a new language. So in other words it's pretty difficult

If geomaxxing was as easy as hopping on a plane, I'd have done it by now. Most people act like geomaxxing is a silver bullet but unfortunately that's not true

Furthermore, theres so many white passport bros in these countries who are mtn, htn, and sometimes even chads. Wed go over there and just get mogged and still be cels

SEAmaxxing is getting more and more popular by the day and it's not as good of an option as it once was. It's also expensive and difficult to move. And very difficult to learn a new language, so you better hope your SEA foid speaks English as well as the native language.

TLDR: jbw only exists if you geomaxx, but not everyone has the option to geomaxx
1. It's expensive
2. Its difficult (There's a lot of logistics and legal stuff involved when you move countries)
3. Learning a new language is time consuming af