Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White people don't eat their own food anymore

Tbh i didnt ever hear of swdish food except meatballs.

Not really since the more processed spices you add the more unhealthy the food will become. If you pour BBQ-sauce or ketchup on meat or the food i posted in the pictures it will automatically become alot more unhealthy. The antinutrients in some spices and sauces will also inhibit the iron absorption from the meat, and you'll also create AGEs (Advanced glycation end products) If you pour processed sauces and spices on meat.
Ah so the problem is westerners use corporate made processed spices. Sorry bro but most curries don't use processed spices in their food. Our spices come from pasted Garlic/Turmeric Powder or corriander leaves. Each Indian state has it's own Cuisine so things maybe different for others but people of my state use these mostly.

Tacos is considered fast food in curryland. We mostly eat Rice/Rotis with meat curry or some vegetables. One of the few things I love about my culture is food. Couldn't imagine living with

Oh come on, dont act as if blacks dont eat Hotdogs which is kinda German food, Hamburger is from Hamburg Germany and today Japcels, Chinese, Latinos, Africans eat them at McD's and co. Swedish meatballs are a favourite recipe worldwide.

Let me not even start talking about Pizza which is from Italy but now eaten worlwide

Eating other foods is the bomb man

I do eat broccoli, I even buy the organic broccoli now. Sulforaphane is supposed to be good for you, it's an antioxident:

Sulforaphane can cause stomach upset, gastrointestinal (GI) discomfort, and weight gain. Goitrogens are bad for the thyroid, it can worsen hypothyroid issues. Foids eats large amount of broccolis so that's a reason why some foids suffer from hypothyroidism.

Ah so the problem is westerners use corporate made processed spices. Sorry bro but most curries don't use processed spices in their food. Our spices come from pasted Garlic/Turmeric Powder or corriander leaves. Each Indian state has it's own Cuisine so things maybe different for others but people of my state use these mostly.

Tacos is considered fast food in curryland. We mostly eat Rice/Rotis with meat curry or some vegetables. One of the few things I love about my culture is food. Couldn't imagine living with
That's interesting. I guess curries use alot of raw spices but that doesn't mean all curries do. Some probably use processed garbage spices and sauces too.

It’s not that serious this is retarded as fuck. I will eat what I want and what tastes good. Fuck trad food

It’s not that serious this is retarded as fuck. I will eat what I want and what tastes good. Fuck trad food
Taste is a trap. The most important thing is how the food makes you feel after you've eaten it and how it affects your health long term. If you only care about taste like a slave then you will suffer for the rest of your life, both physically and mentally.

Taste is a trap. The most important thing is how the food makes you feel after you've eaten it and how it affects your health long term. If you only care about taste like a slave then you will suffer for the rest of your life, both physically and mentally.
:bigbrain:

I've been BlandFoodMaxxing for a while now.

Our ancestors also ate far less meat. Tomatoes and potatoes are from Peru and initially Europeans assumed tomatoes to be poison so there was resistance to eating them for a while after discovering them. Chickens come from India and indochina So if we really want to nitpick it why not eat like a medieval peasant and consist of gruel mostly? I'm not going to defend goyslop but spices don't have to be put just in trash. Also as an aside I hate the taste of BBQ sauce.
Gruel is peasant food. There is so much out there and europe that is not just bland bullshit. You're part of this whole, oh, white People have no culture and they don't spice their food sort of bullshit. Europeans ate a lot of meat during the winter, and during the summermaid ate berries and vegetables and a little bit of meat, and they drank a lot.

Gruel is peasant food. There is so much out there and europe that is not just bland bullshit. You're part of this whole, oh, white People have no culture and they don't spice their food sort of bullshit. Europeans ate a lot of meat during the winter, and during the summermaid ate berries and vegetables and a little bit of meat, and they drank a lot.
Actually Wednesday, Friday and Saturday meat was banned by medieval Catholicism. Also never said euro food is shit, infact far from it and that's a broad brush obviously northern Europe limited a lot more foods due to growing conditions compared to southern Europe

American Potato chips are shit, when compared to English potato crisps.

Soul food

soul food cooking GIF by WE tv
Soul Food Conan GIF by Team Coco

Europeans don’t use seasoning

Gifflar dock till kaffet :p

Europeans don’t use seasoning
I never use seasoning. It's actually pretty bad for you. Especially if you have digestive diseases like IBS, chrohns, GERD, leaky gut etc which alot of people have because they eat alot of grains, vegetables and spicy food. Yet people still use seasoning even though they have digestive issues. Not very smart.

Last edited:
American Potato chips are shit, when compared to English potato crisps.
Chips or crisps really is a modern type of food. Some guy invented them in the 1800s. I wouldn't even call it food, it's just drugs really, that the sheeple consume. Frying or deepfrying has lead to soo much disease in the modern world. It's as bad as seed oils really.