Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White people don't eat their own food anymore

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Whites are the only race who doesn't eat their own traditional ancestral food anymore. Did you know that 85% of Swedish people eat tacos every friday or atleast once a week? They also eat spicy food in every single meal except for pancakes, i know this by experience, i'm not one of them. Swedish people doesn't eat Swedish food at all really. This is traditional Swedish food:

THEME FOOD SWEDISH MEATBALLS GettyImages 1058830920 1

IMG 3100

R

Why don't they eat this you might wonder? Because it's not spicy enough. Even if Swedes ate their own traditional food, they would desecrate it with foreign spices like chili, curry, BBQ-sauce etc. I've been invited to alot of dinners by my relatives and even if they serve Swedish food it still taste like something a curry or a spic would cook. I refuse to eat my own moms cooking because in the last 5 years she's been starting to use foreign spices on every single meal. She never did when i was growing up as a kid. She only served me native Swedish food with no nigger spices. Whenever i get invited to dinners by any of my relatives i refuse to eat their food, i bring my own native Swedish food or i don't eat at all. This is the retardation of todays society. People have been addicted to junk food with alot of spices, so they want their homemade cooking to also taste like fucking BBQ chips. Name me one race besides white people who strays from their ancestral eating. I will always stay true to myself and my identity as a white male, i will always refuse foreign food.

Last edited:
Seems delicious but there's nothing wrong with adding some flavor, how is this Ragefuel?

Seems delicious but there's nothing wrong with adding some flavor, how is this Ragefuel?
The food becomes foreign if you add foreign spices or "flavor" to it. It's no longer traditional. It's even worse than putting pineapple on traditional Italian pizza. Whites have been brainwashed into loving spices and curry, spic food. It's also not healthy to consume spices every day, you'll ruin your gut.

Food is food who the fuck cares, and it's obvious Swedish calture is being raped for almost decades now

Food is food who the fuck cares, and it's obvious Swedish calture is being raped for almost decades now
I care, because i don't like spices and sauces. I don't want my milk to taste like BBQ-sauce just because i had to eat it 5 hrs prior, so the BBQ-sauce stays in my mouth for 24hrs, disgusting.

Last edited:
big deal nigga
sweden has bigger problems than mexican food thats for sure :feelshaha:

Whites are the only race who doesn't eat their own traditional ancestral food anymore. Did you know that 85% of Swedish people eat tacos every friday or atleast once a week? They also eat spicy food in every single meal except for pancakes, i know this by experience, i'm not one of them. Swedish people doesn't eat Swedish food at all really. This is traditional Swedish food:

View attachment 903085
View attachment 903086
View attachment 903089

Why don't they eat this you might wonder? Because it's not spicy enough.

yes, that shit looks like it has no flavor. i'd rather eat a pizza

That's one of the few good things in globalization ngl

Why don't they eat this you might wonder? Because it's not spicy enough. Even if Swedes ate their own traditional food, they would desecrate it with foreign spices like chili, curry, BBQ-sauce etc. I've been invited to alot of dinners by my relatives and even if they serve Swedish food it still taste like something a curry or a spic would cook. I refuse to eat my own moms cooking because in the last 5 years she's been starting to use foreign spices on every single meal. She never did when i was growing up as a kid. She only served me native Swedish food with no nigger spices. Whenever i get invited to dinners by any of my relatives i refuse to eat their food, i bring my own native Swedish food or i don't eat at all. This is the retardation of todays society. People have been addicted to junk food with alot of spices, so they want their homemade cooking to also taste like fucking BBQ chips. Name me one race besides white people who strays from their ancestral eating. I will always stay true to myself and my identity as a white male, i will always refuse foreign food.
why do you torture yourself by eating bland food? good tasting food is one of the only pleasures in the life of an incel male and you are eating this stuff everyday instead?
That's one of the few good things in globalization ngl
also this

It's because you haven't grown up with this kind of food, i have. You probably ate alot of spicy goyslop as a kid. IF you are white then your acenstors didn't eat spicy food at all, every single day. Just remember that. It's the most natural thing to do, to eat unseasoned food.

why do you torture yourself by eating bland food? good tasting food is one of the only pleasures in the life of an incel male and you are eating this stuff everyday instead?
I would torture my gut if i ate spicy food every day, i would get IBS and Chrohns or other digestive diseases, i would also smell like shit. Ever wondered why curries smell so bad? It's because they eat spicy food every day. Unseasoned food is delicious to me. There's a reason all animals besides humans hate spicy food, because humans are dumb enough to eat it. It's more natural to eat unseasoned because that's what's available in nature. White people who love spicy food are brainwashed slaves in my eyes.

It's because you haven't grown up with this kind of food, i have. You probably ate alot of spicy goyslop as a kid. IF you are white then your acenstors didn't eat spicy food at all, every single day. Just remember that. It's the most natural thing to do, to eat unseasoned food.
Our ancestors also ate far less meat. Tomatoes and potatoes are from Peru and initially Europeans assumed tomatoes to be poison so there was resistance to eating them for a while after discovering them. Chickens come from India and indochina So if we really want to nitpick it why not eat like a medieval peasant and consist of gruel mostly? I'm not going to defend goyslop but spices don't have to be put just in trash. Also as an aside I hate the taste of BBQ sauce.

Unseasoned food is delicious to me. There's a reason all animals besides humans hate spicy food, because humans are dumb enough to eat it.
Actually birds and tree shrews do too tbf both lack the capacity to taste spice though.

Whypipo food be like white bread with mayo n boiled potato n sheit, no flavor no spice at all. Spice is part of MY CULTURE dawg

Whypipo food be like white bread with mayo n boiled potato n sheit, no flavor no spice at all. Spice is part of MY CULTURE dawg
Free school lunches and prison food is not the only thing that's white people food you spic white food has flavour too.

I eat what I get free. The savings buy me more BlackRock.

IMG 3811
IMG 3809

kneel before me black cat GIF by Geo Law
Working Orange Jumpsuit GIF
bart simpson egypt GIF

Our ancestors also ate far less meat. Tomatoes and potatoes are from Peru and initially Europeans assumed tomatoes to be poison so there was resistance to eating them for a while after discovering them. Chickens come from India and indochina So if we really want to nitpick it why not eat like a medieval peasant and consist of gruel mostly? I'm not going to defend goyslop but spices don't have to be put just in trash. Also as an aside I hate the taste of BBQ sauce.
It depends on how far back in time you look. The Neanderthals ate mostly meat. In the bronze age and iron age people hunted and fished in Europe so they did eat alot of unseasoned meat. There was roots available for some natural seasoning sure but it's uncomparable to the highly processed spicy sauces most white people consume today, like chili sauce for example. It's good that you dislike BBQ-sauce.

Last edited:
It depends on how far back in time you look. The Neanderthals ate mostly meat. In the bronze age and iron age people hunted and fished in Europe so they did eat alot of unseasoned meat. There was roots available for some natural seasoning sure but it's uncomparable to the highly processed spicy sauces most white people consume today, like chili sauce for example. It's good that you dislike BBQ-sauce.
Which was my point diets are always evolving so are recipes. Processed food is bad but it's hard to argue if I go to the grocery store buy some Jalapeno peppers and slice them up to add to a recipe that is bad or any different than adding parsley or oregano two seasonings from Europe no less to a dish. Also indians smell because they are dirty people Indochina uses spices all the time and I don't hear people saying Thai people smell like shit. I will say I'd much rather eat the photos of the food you posted than the garbage that most anglos label as food.

Which was my point diets are always evolving so are recipes. Processed food is bad but it's hard to argue if I go to the grocery store buy some Jalapeno peppers and slice them up to add to a recipe that is bad or any different than adding parsley or oregano two seasonings from Europe no less to a dish. Also indians smell because they are dirty people Indochina uses spices all the time and I don't hear people saying Thai people smell like shit. I will say I'd much rather eat the photos of the food you posted than the garbage that most anglos label as food.
Jalapeno peppers are kinda bad for the gut and can cause heart burn, sure it might be better than eating some processed chili sauce. Parsley was used to cause miscarriages back in the day. Of course most foids don't know this and they still eat it during pregnancy. There are certain toxins in plants that alot of people don't know about and white people didn't consume these that often thousands of years ago, not as much as today for sure. Most plants/spices are man-made anyway. They don't exist in nature and was cultivated in more recent times.

Thai people do smell. I had a thai friend in my teens and he always smelled spicy, to the point where it almost smelled rotten. There's no escaping it, as long as you eat spicy food you will always smell bad. Garlic is one of the worst things you can eat for your breath and BO. I think that's why alot of people wear perfume nowadays because they try to unconsciously get rid of the rotten spicy smell inside their mouth and on their body. Their parents only cooks them spicy food. Spicy food didn't even barely exist in my country 20 years ago, it's a modern phenomenon. I smell like nothing and i don't even have to use soap, that's because the food that i eat is unseasoned.

Last edited:
Ethnics just have fire food, stay mad

I see white people at IHOPS, dennys, burger joints, and steak houses all the time.

In the major cities of course youre gonna see a lot of white ppl dining in at indian, chinese, and thai spots.

I see white people at IHOPS, dennys, burger joints, and steak houses all the time.

In the major cities of course youre gonna see a lot of white ppl dining in at indian, chinese, and thai spots.
And you think those fast food chains and steak houses wont serve spicy food? They probably only pick the spicy alternatives anyway "Bland food" doesn't exist anymore, especially not in restaurants. You can't even get a sallad that's unseasoned. One way to make cheap low quality food taste "good" is to add alot of spices to mask the taste.

Ethnics just have fire food, stay mad
I'm only mad at white people for betraying their ancestral eating. I don't care what smelly ethnics eat.

I also want to add that people who eat alot of spicy and sugary food most likely suffers from a dopamine deficiency. Since spicy and sugary food activates dopamine in the brain alot more than unseasoned or "bland" food. Which in turns mean that spicy food addicts are most likely more depressed. The food becomes more of a drug than actual food you have to eat in order to survive, you also probably eat more food because of the spices. I don't even use salt on my food, i eat the food like it is whether it's raw or cooked meat. Like pork chops with potatoes for example, no salts and no spices. Atleast white people don't season their rivers like ethnics do:

293757c862b3dedf9beff6c03d5741430083a090234f3e0433822f6aced6c86e 1

I get where you’re coming from even as an africancel. I hate to see long standing culture die due to globalization. I like my people’s spices, and I wouldn’t want other cultures to haphazardly force it onto their cuisine. And yea I don’t even think you all gravitate towards spicy foods in a natural way. It’s probably just due to globalized marketing at the end of the day. Which isn’t good. Also it’s probably like white people are starting to put spices on their food to virtue signal that they are value multicultural things. But it could be that those spices were never introduced to you all until recently and your people developed a taste for it quickly. This happened in the past as well when the new world’s produce was introduced to the old world as Z said in this thread.

Jalapeno peppers are kinda bad for the gut and can cause heart burn, sure it might be better than eating some processed chili sauce. Parsley was used to cause miscarriages back in the day. Of course most foids don't know this and they still eat it during pregnancy. There are certain toxins in plants that alot of people don't know about and white people didn't consume these that often thousands of years ago, not as much as today for sure. Most plants/spices are man-made anyway. They don't exist in nature and was cultivated in more recent times.
Tbf that's true of almost all foods not existing in nature and the wild variants of a lot of fruits and vegetables tend to be much smaller and full of a lot more seeds we've been selecting crops for thousands of years for the more extreme examples see wild corn or watermelon and try to argue that even looks remotely appetizing. Wild bananas or oranges have way more seeds and are much smaller. Peppers causing heart burn or IBS is up for debate still but there is zero doubt it can make symptoms worse if you already possess it. But heart burn is pretty easily solved with something as simple as tums which I eat Everytime I eat certain foods to counterbalance it.

Fiery peppers pack major health perks. In terms of vitamin C, they beat oranges 3 to 1. They’re also stuffed with vitamins A, B, and E. Some studies suggest capsaicin acts as an antioxidant to protect your cells and helps tamp down inflammation.

Capsaicinoids consist of capsaicin, nordihydrocapsaicin, homocapsaicin, dihydrocapsaicin, and homodihydrocapsaicin, of which capsaicin has the highest prevalence. Capsaicin is associated with numerous health benefits including anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic, anti-obesity agent, and antioxidant properties.

Course if you want to argue against high spice peppers that's fair but something with a few hundred to thousand or so scoville ranking is objectively on the healthy side. Also some spicy peppers more in the Mediterranean parts of Europe like Italy have been cultivated there since the 16th century or paprika which made its way to Europe around the same time. It's more northern Europe where spice is much newer and that's obviously due to the capacity to grow them in colder climates being a bit of an issue.

Attachments

• 93b9cf67-peppers-ranked-by-scoville-heat-units-3_85per.png
    93b9cf67-peppers-ranked-by-scoville-heat-units-3_85per.png
    460.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
And you think those fast food chains and steak houses wont serve spicy food? They probably only pick the spicy alternatives anyway "Bland food" doesn't exist anymore, especially not in restaurants. You can't even get a sallad that's unseasoned.
A salad would be pretty bland without some sort of seasoning personally I prefer a vinaigrette over any other salad dressing as it's not so unhealthy.
I also want to add that people who eat alot of spicy and sugary food most likely suffers from a dopamine deficiency. Since spicy and sugary food activates dopamine in the brain alot more than unseasoned or "bland" food. Which in turns mean that spicy food addicts are most likely more depressed. The food becomes more of a drug than actual food you have to eat in order to survive, you also probably eat more food because of the spices. I don't even use salt on my food, i eat the food like it is whether it's raw or cooked meat. Like pork chops with potatoes for example, no salts and no spices.
Can agree especially on sugar. Spice making someone eat more the inverse is true at least with capsaicin which is an appetite suppressor and there's been tests on if it should be used in dietary supplements. As for salt same boat as you, honestly don't even really like salt though ironically historically at least meats would be heavily salted as a way to preserve it.

Also it’s probably like white people are starting to put spices on their food to virtue signal that they are value multicultural things.
Good point. I've heard relatives say "It's exciting to try something new" Then they bought vegan meatballs or other unnatural food as well as spicing things up to oblivion.

A salad would be pretty bland without some sort of seasoning personally I prefer a vinaigrette over any other salad dressing as it's not so unhealthy.

Can agree especially on sugar. Spice making someone eat more the inverse is true at least with capsaicin which is an appetite suppressor and there's been tests on if it should be used in dietary supplements. As for salt same boat as you, honestly don't even really like salt though ironically historically at least meats would be heavily salted as a way to preserve it.
You have to take into account that alot of spicy sauces also contain plenty of sugar, whether it being garlic sauce or BBQ-sauce or whatever. So it becomes drugs in a way. Normies eat these on a daily basis, atleast at my workplace.

Good. Pre industrial white people food is shit anyway

You have to take into account that alot of spicy sauces also contain plenty of sugar, whether it being garlic sauce or BBQ-sauce or whatever. So it becomes drugs in a way. Normies eat these on a daily basis, atleast at my workplace.
Agreed hence why I defended peppers and not sauces. Though not all of them have sugar I am wary when buying any and check the ingredients.

View attachment 903086
View attachment 903089
I understand why. Wtf, see this first picture after the good food. Is literally a raw fish with uncooked potatoes :feelspuke:
and the second I hate too. Mexican and mohammed's food are better than this shit.

I understand why. Wtf, see this first picture after the good food. Is literally a raw fish with uncooked potatoes :feelspuke:
and the second I hate too. Mexican and mohammed's food are better than this shit.
Raw fish is delicious. I bet you've never tried it, you probably only eat spicy overcooked goyslop. You're a race traitor if you are white and find these food disgusting and would rather eat ethnic food.

It's all white European food. The rest of the world eats animal faeces and sticks.

It's all white European food. The rest of the world eats animal faeces and sticks.
There are some non-white cultures who eats a based diet. Like the eskimoes mainly eats seal meat and seal fat, fish, raw meat etc. The Masai also eats a cool diet of raw blood, raw milk, raw organs. So even non-white people eats unseasoned food, but mostly stone age tribes.

It's same in India too, at least in my local culture here;
older era food that was once considered staple like Ocra and Sorghum chapati (flatbread), rice with vigna or mung beans etc have become "once-twice in a month" thing, most people eat modern era mixed-culture like food mostly chapati/roti with sabzee/curry and all highly oily and carbs rich food - it may differ culture wise but overall composition is almost always high on carbs, with varied levels of spices sometimes too low or sometimes so high

I also want to add that people who eat alot of spicy and sugary food most likely suffers from a dopamine deficiency. Since spicy and sugary food activates dopamine in the brain alot more than unseasoned or "bland" food. Which in turns mean that spicy food addicts are most likely more depressed. The food becomes more of a drug than actual food you have to eat in order to survive, you also probably eat more food because of the spices. I don't even use salt on my food, i eat the food like it is whether it's raw or cooked meat. Like pork chops with potatoes for example, no salts and no spices. Atleast white people don't season their rivers like ethnics do:

View attachment 903184
I concur

Last edited:
Maybe cause that food looks like bland dogshit.

pigskin snowroach food tastes like garbage to be honest, overpriced fucking trash especially in euROPE

Maybe cause that food looks like bland dogshit.
Have you ever eaten bland food? Try eating it for atleast a week and see the results, your gut will thank you and you wont be as depressed. Think of your gut like a second brain, now imagine filling that gut with gut-wrenching spices, what does it do to your digestion and your brain? There are white people who grew up with spicy food, it baffles me. My nephew and nieces were fed spicy food since they were toddlers because they had no choice in the matter and they have a bad breath, kids shouldn't have bad breaths. Their mother is a spice addict (not the drug, well it's techniqually a drug since it alters the food)

I've been eating unseasoned food for 6 years now, every single day. Can you imagine doing that? My digestion is perfect because of this. Before i changed my diet i ate some pizzas and stuff, pizzas contains some spices. When i accidentally ate spicy food at a dinner party last year it made me feel like shit afterwards, BBQ-sauce stayed in my mouth for 24hrs and everything tasted like BBQ-sauce. It was insane. You'll also save some money, not having to buy spices and sauces all the time.

Have you ever eaten bland food? Try eating it for atleast a week and see the results, your gut will thank you and you wont be as depressed. Think of your gut like a second brain, now imagine filling that gut with gut-wrenching spices, what does it do to your digestion and your brain? There are white people who grew up with spicy food, it baffles me. My nephew and nieces were fed spicy food since they were toddlers because they had no choice in the matter and they have a bad breath, kids shouldn't have bad breaths. Their mother is a spice addict (not the drug, well it's techniqually a drug since it alters the food)

I've been eating unseasoned food for 6 years now, every single day. Can you imagine doing that? My digestion is perfect because of this. Before i changed my diet i ate some pizzas and stuff, pizzas contains some spices. When i accidentally ate spicy food at a dinner party last year it made me feel like shit afterwards, BBQ-sauce stayed in my mouth for 24hrs and everything tasted like BBQ-sauce. It was insane. You'll also save some money, not having to buy spices and sauces all the time.
Yeah I've been eating super healthy for a few months now in an attempt to get healthier. I don't even use salt most of the time cause I got blood pressure and other problems. I love spicy food though, especially Mexican food. Whenever I have a cheat meal it's either tacos or buffalo wings. No chance I'd be eating broccoli and eggs if I didn't have to.

Yeah I've been eating super healthy for a few months now in an attempt to get healthier. I don't even use salt most of the time cause I got blood pressure and other problems. I love spicy food though, especially Mexican food. Whenever I have a cheat meal it's either tacos or buffalo wings. No chance I'd be eating broccoli and eggs if I didn't have to.
It's good that you don't eat broccoli. It cointains goitrogens and sulforaphane which are bad for you. Also plenty of pesticides. Alot of delusional normies thinks broccoli is healthy. Eggs are good though but i prefer them raw.

View attachment 903085
View attachment 903086
View attachment 903089

Bruh the more food diversity the better. You will get more nutrients from a wide variety of sources. If I could I would try food from all over the world.

Bruh the more food diversity the better. You will get more nutrients from a wide variety of sources. If I could I would try food from all over the world.
:yes:same

Not really since the more processed spices you add the more unhealthy the food will become. If you pour BBQ-sauce or ketchup on meat or the food i posted in the pictures it will automatically become alot more unhealthy. The antinutrients in some spices and sauces will also inhibit the iron absorption from the meat, and you'll also create AGEs (Advanced glycation end products) If you pour processed sauces and spices on meat.

Last edited:
Not really since the more processed spices you add the more unhealthy the food will become. If you pour BBQ-sauce or ketchup on meat or the food i posted in the pictures it will automatically become alot more unhealthy. The antinutrients in some spices and sauces will also inhibit the iron absorption from the meat, and you'll also create AGEs (Advanced glycation end products) If you pour processed sauces and spices on meat.
Curry food has spices but it doesn't seem unhealthy too me. We use things like Garlic/Turmeric/Chillies/Corriander leaves to add flavour to our food. This ketchup/mayonnaise/BBQ stuff is unknown to us.

I would like to eat seafood from all over the world. It just seems really apetising to me.

It's good that you don't eat broccoli. It cointains goitrogens and sulforaphane which are bad for you. Also plenty of pesticides. Alot of delusional normies thinks broccoli is healthy. Eggs are good though but i prefer them raw.
I do eat broccoli, I even buy the organic broccoli now. Sulforaphane is supposed to be good for you, it's an antioxident: