Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based White "people" come from albinism

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
20%
Your ancestors were a potemkin village of larping deficient mutants who stole a bunch of shit. My ancestors shitted out your ancestors as mutant deficient rejects. What could you possibly say to get under my skin polcel, you are a mateless monkey without a shred of courage. Im here to crush you chimp skull and fashion your shitted on, descrated corpse, as a macarbe display of male dominance for all your socially ostracized beta chimp peers to witness.

You will fail your ancestors worthless beta chimp coward. They howl in simian terror at your sexual ineptitude. Whos ass did you kick polcel? You are an unloved chimpanzee who cant even acquire your birthright of snow chimp pussy. Lmaoo. I am a sated male ape who will have a loving nordic gf(your birthright) whose brains I intend to fuck out of her head. I just snatched you out of the shitstream to claim your eyes little boy. The portals to your soul. Carve out my dominance into your beta chimp skull so that it may reside there forever, as I wipe my sated chimp dick off on your unloved monkey head.

1613747553910.jpg

Last edited:
We homo sapiens evolved from homo erectus, but we are just a variant because homo sapiens neanderthalensis also evolved from homo erectus, but we homo sapiens habited Africa while neanderthals habited asia and europe.
Then we fought for like 200.000 years each other then war and interbreed wiped neanderthals out of existence.
After we Homo Sapiens won, we spread across the continents, from Africa to Europe, then Asia, then to the Americas using the Bering, in this thousands of years we evolved different from each other, climate, ambient and adaptation created the races of nowadays: caucazoid, negroid and mongoloid.

Read this slide: https://slideplayer.com/slide/13897620/

We homo sapiens evolved from homo erectus, but we are just a variant because homo sapiens neanderthalensis also evolved from homo erectus, but we homo sapiens habited Africa while neanderthals habited asia and europe.
Then we fought for like 200.000 years each other then war and interbreed wiped neanderthals out of existence.
After we Homo Sapiens won, we spread across the continents, from Africa to Europe, then Asia, then to the Americas using the Bering, in this thousands of years we evolved different from each other, climate, ambient and adaptation created the races of nowadays: caucazoid, negroid and mongoloid.

Read this slide: https://slideplayer.com/slide/13897620/
:bigbrain: :feelsthink:.

Whites are whites because they lack melanine, they evolute in a cold environment, we also have a lot of body hair, but blacks lack it because they didn't need it in Africa.

Last post was so based he had to remake it in ID

Yes they are mutants with higher neanderthal DNA.

Last post was so based he had to remake it in ID
Muh white people are mutants but also JBW is law :feelstastyman::waitwhat:

Muh white people are mutants but also JBW is law :feelstastyman::waitwhat:
mutations are not always necessary a bad thing, in fact, at least from what i still remember from highschool, only a very small % of mutations are actually bad.
That being said, I believe humans were engineered by the Annunaki who created differrent sub-races to work in different climates.
There is also the Hyperborean theory but I think it's just biased nordicism.

White people did not come from albinism.

Inceldom, discussed.

You got that wrong buddy boy. White people are the only actual homosapien humans, all ethnics are the result of perverted white people having beastiality sex with the neanderthals and other human-like ape ancestor species.

Great this retard from /pol/ came here

mutations are not always necessary a bad thing, in fact, at least from what i still remember from highschool, only a very small % of mutations are actually bad.
jhqr7a9gt3o31.jpg

Whos gonna tell them the blue eye gene mutation first appeared in 1 man thousands of years ago and he impregnated many women, it was women who threw themselves at him