Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cumskins are so fucking pathetic.

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
@ThebegottenSon

White people come from albinism. Let me repeat that. White people come from albinism, a disease. They cowardly and pathetically forsake their own ancestors for hubris. They live in a state of constant delusion unable to grasp their mutant mortal simian reality. The incessent need to place their dirty feet on the heads of other men. For all their putrid arrogance. Their destiny is inescapable. To die like a nigger mortal simian. To have have the brown soil of the planet to inevitably consume their rotting chimp flesh.

And I know that some polcel will get mad at me. I don't care polcel.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsXpr4GFWns

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

Nigger cope
Yet there are you, dying from loneliness polcel. White people are the biggest cowards on the entire planet. Can you name any other race that lives in perpetual shame of their own ancestors. Youre nothing but a phony white man. All bark. Cant even stomach the thought of what you are mutant chimpanzee.

Says the one with the MLP signature

Imagine a girlfriend polcel. Sad fucking mutant chimpanzee. No one wants to be white, not even you mutie. You come from albinism, a disease, and you live in never ending humiliating shame of it. Worlds greatest coward cant even stomach the thought of your own ancestors. Die like a nigger mortal simian. Before the brown soil consumes your rotting chimp flesh and returns you to this brown earth you came from larping chimpanzee. I will be here forever to watch you die of loneliness then laugh you into oblivion you sad fuck dyel incapable of breeding.

Can you name any other race that lives in perpetual shame of their own ancestors
Tbh this can’t even be argued with. Turks, mongols, arabs, etc. are PROUD of their ancestors’ subjugation of other groups. It’s only whites who are cucked enough to be ashamed of their forefathers’ conquests

Tbh this can’t even be argued with. Turks, mongols, arabs, etc. are PROUD of their ancestors’ subjugation of other groups. It’s only whites who are cucked enough to be ashamed of their forefathers’ conquests
And too many polcels try to make excuses for this like “it’s because of muh Jewish propaganda”:feelstastyman: like yeah I’m not denying that’s a big factor, but you can’t possibly think whites are the superior race and at the same time give them no agency whatsoever. Whites did this to themselves, they deserve what they tolerate

destroy them and fruit their women in farmville

some tag the black supremacist dude jfl

Retarded fucking post & argument. Whites don’t originate from albinism: All races in the world are descended from a tribe that left Africa about 40k years ago, hence why Africans look so different from other races.

Retarded fucking post & argument. Whites don’t originate from albinism: All races in the world are descended from a tribe that left Africa about 40k years ago, hence why Africans look so different from other races.
Lmao so you just double down on what I just said? Yes this is the pol incel defense mechanism at work. First your beta chimp brain will say that im a nigger, then as my malicious grasp slips around your unloved incel monkey neck, you will cry out that im a jew. Finally. When I am done battering your punching bag of an existence, when you are wallowing in your endless pathetic beta chimp loneliness. Then will you play your final desperate card. Tranny. This is the steps your beta chimp incel mind will go to protect you from life ending humiliation. My bants are so brutal, that you would kys otherwise.

Im just smarter and better than you at all things polcel. Thats why you conform like a bitch in the safety of you incel numbers, but an army of worthlesssness cant protect you from someone like me. Listen close beta mutant. Dont you dare put your dirty unloved monkey feet on the heads of other men. Otherwise someone like me is going to find you, and Im gonna remind your pussy chimp ass your place in the pecking order, faggot.

Low-IQ nigger doesn't understand that every human trait was a mutation :feelskek:
Im not black and I could be the most bantu abbo nigger of all time and I would still be here tearing your soul from your body with word and thought alone, unloved beta monkey. Going to make you kneel in front of all your peers I gut you open here in this arena of wits, and parade your shitted on carcass as a trophy all over this thread. A macabre display of male dominance for all your incel peers to witness.

HD-wallpaper-pinkie-pie-quote-pinkie-pie-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-quote-cartoon-pony.jpg

:feelshaha: Interesting cope but OK.

No one want s to be a shitskin

:feelshaha: Interesting cope but OK.
No one want s to be a shitskin
kek you come from albinos, and like the BIGGEST PUSSIES TO EVER LIVE. You forsake your own ancestors for hubris. No honor. No shame. Pathetic.Who can respect you white man(albino) you cant even find the shred of courage it takes to start respecting yourself. Youre only in love with the idea of yourself, never the simian mutant reality. You are a phony.
Most trannies are white chimps like you. Whites are the biggest lGBT faggot supporters on earth.

kek you come from albinos, and like the BIGGEST PUSSIES TO EVER LIVE. You forsake your own ancestors for hubris. No honor. No shame. Pathetic.Who can respect you white man(albino) you cant even find the shred of courage it takes to start respecting yourself. Youre only in love with the idea of yourself, never the simian mutant reality. You are a phony.
Are you fucking retarded (don't answer that I already know the answer) albino people have pink eyes and white to clear hair.
Most trannies are white chimps like you. Whites are the biggest lGBT faggot supporters on earth.
Your a shitskin and you constantly make threads defending tranny's and faggots.

Are you fucking retarded (don't answer that I already know the answer) albino people have pink eyes and white to clear hair.

Your a shitskin and you constantly make threads defending tranny's and faggots.
Yeah no. All you have is COPE. And lies. Diecietful lying pussy ass faggot. Forsake your own ancestors for hubris incel. You cant handle your own mutant reality. I will shatter your unloved monkey ego polcel. now ive come to gloat and wipe my sated brown dick off your unloved chimp skull. Welcome to nature and a lesson in a male dominance.

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+color+eyes

Albinism keeps the body from making enough of a chemical called melanin, which gives eyes, skin, and hair their color. Most people with ocular albinism have blue eyes. But the blood vessels inside can show through the colored part (the iris), and the eyes can look pink or red.

1607300033568.jpg

Untrue. Stats suggest whites aren’t really more likely to identify as LGBT compared to other groups. I’m doubtful they even have the most fags by sheer numbers given how widespread faggotism is in some places you’d never even expect it to be

Untrue. Stats suggest whites aren’t really more likely to identify as LGBT compared to other groups. I’m doubtful they even have the most fags by sheer numbers given how widespread faggotism is in some places you’d never even expect it to be
Thailand and Iran are tranny capitals of the world. Every other “women” in Thailand is a tranny.

Yet there are you, dying from loneliness polcel. White people are the biggest cowards on the entire planet. Can you name any other race that lives in perpetual shame of their own ancestors. Youre nothing but a phony white man. All bark. Cant even stomach the thought of what you are mutant chimpanzee.
This is only in Western Europe. Eastern and southern Europeans are very nationalistic and racist.

Eastern and southern Europeans are very nationalistic and racist.
I wouldn’t say “very”, but they’re definitely way less cucked than Western Europeans

I am a retarded street shitting infiltrator and I am a deceitful lying pussy ass faggot. My ancestors were raped by whites and couldn't do anything about it sense they are retarded shitskins like me. I like to stick my 1 inch brown cock in tranny's axe wounds. Mods please ban me for being a retarded globohomo fakecel infiltrator. And I am getting put on ignore so I shouldn't even bother replying to this and this doesn't mean I won the argument it
just means Adolf Hitler is tired of dealing with my incel shaming tranny loving fakecel ass.
Tarquitroon 2

Last edited:
Average 16 y old hateful insel.

Take a break and do your homework Tyrone

kek you come from albinos, and like the BIGGEST PUSSIES TO EVER LIVE. You forsake your own ancestors for hubris. No honor. No shame. Pathetic.
:feelsPop:
Who can respect you white man(albino) you cant even find the shred of courage it takes to start respecting yourself. Youre only in love with the idea of yourself, never the simian mutant reality. You are a phony.
:feelsjuice:
:feelsEhh:

Average 16 y old incel.
I mean not completely, based on what he’s saying he thinks it’s cucked for whites to be ashamed of colonialism, slavery, the yolocaust, etc.

Average nigzoomer wants REPARASHUNZ NOW N SHIEET!

I mean not completely, based on what he’s saying he thinks it’s cucked for whites to be ashamed of colonialism, slavery, the yolocaust, etc.
He needs to learn history and realise all EE Balkan cumskins were oppressed by turks,Germans ,russians.So did the jews. Maybe in 10 th grade he will learn more about history.

What to be ashamed for?

Me @SerbBurekConsoomer ,@RuudVanNistelrooy and all Balkancels want more reparations than niggers

I wouldn’t say “very”, but they’re definitely way less cucked than Western Europeans
A lot of them are still communist retards
He needs to learn history and realise all EE Balkan cumskins were oppressed by turks,Germans ,russians.So did the jews. Maybe in 10 th grade he will learn more about history.

What to be ashamed for?

Me @SerbBurekConsoomer ,@RuudVanNistelrooy and all Balkancels want more reparations than niggers
balkan cumskins Kek half the Balkans are Turkish or gypsy rapebabies

20%
Average 16 y old hateful insel.

Take a break and do your homework Tyrone
Meanwhile:
@Adolf Hitler
Hey incel shut the fuck up, we both know you fucked that dog you beta ass faggot albino mutant. You coming here to circle jerk with other incels doesnt make you a big man you sociopathic incel. Recall valentines day unloved loser, nobody on this planet loves you,cept your dog, which you have beastial relations with mutie. Get fucked and know your place polcel. You were kicked out of society you social reject. Thats why you fuck your dog you sicko.

I hate normie sexhavers of all races only people I can tolerate regulardless of race are incels. But out of all races cumskins I hate the most they are some of the biggest hoes on the planet

We get it, you wish you were white. Here's my gift to you, as a consolation for you being an inferior race.

Why isn't this insufferable shitskin banned yet

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

Me @
SerbBurekConsoomer
@SerbBurekConsoomer ,@
RuudVanNistelrooy
@RuudVanNistelrooy and all Balkancels want more reparations than niggers
Yea, balkancels are cursed like no other nations. We got hammered by big empires, had Yugocels vs kebabcels battle royale and on top of that shit we are going through blackpill population bottleneck. Shit is getting worse and we got no chill.

I made a thread here asking my black bros here if they are not fine being called a nigger here, and so I did stop using the word, race baits should be a 30 days ban because they hinder the incel cause.

Lmao so you just double down on what I just said? Yes this is the pol incel defense mechanism at work. First your beta chimp brain will say that im a nigger, then as my malicious grasp slips around your unloved incel monkey neck, you will cry out that im a jew. Finally. When I am done battering your punching bag of an existence, when you are wallowing in your endless pathetic beta chimp loneliness. Then will you play your final desperate card. Tranny. This is the steps your beta chimp incel mind will go to protect you from life ending humiliation. My bants are so brutal, that you would kys otherwise.

Im just smarter and better than you at all things polcel. Thats why you conform like a bitch in the safety of you incel numbers, but an army of worthlesssness cant protect you from someone like me. Listen close beta mutant. Dont you dare put your dirty unloved monkey feet on the heads of other men. Otherwise someone like me is going to find you, and Im gonna remind your pussy chimp ass your place in the pecking order, faggot.
This is what the sound of a chihuahua barking sounds like.

Why isn't this insufferable shitskin banned yet
Sometimes you should give them a bit more rope to hang themselves with. He keeps incel shaming and uses "incel" like he clearly isn't one.

Ngl I always thought you were white