Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White people can’t love black people

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyD19UTrhGG/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
look how feminine those adopted niggers are the white family adopted them solely with the purpose of dominating them and turning them into submissive gay bitches . If that’s enough proof lol at how he’s clapping then look at the shorts pure dominance and full controll. They’re literally their slaves

why are you so obsessed with the nigpill?

Another race obsessed nigger

People will see a perfectly normal family then say shit like this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

God I love this forum sometimes

why are you so obsessed with the nigpill?
He reminds me of that one user that had the caricature of a Jew on his pfp.

He was a blackcel, and self-hating bordering on cracker worship.

That's the begotten son jfl I can't mention him for some reason it seems he got perma banned

People will see a perfectly normal family then say shit like this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

God I love this forum sometimes
These niggas have been turned gay by their white masters bruh high shorts feminine mannerisms. They can’t even accept them because they’re sun people and they’re ice people

That's the begotten son jfl I can't mention him for some reason it seems he got perma banned
Its me lol I had my name changed for safety reasons crazy that he was able to tell from my post tho

Yeah yeah, that's the one... Have no idea why that happened. But this nigga seems like his clone.

Thats Me Tom Hiddleston GIF by Disney+

disgusting nigger stop posting or i will hang you

How the fuck does he get a birthday cake and I don't.

God fuck it all :lasereyes:

I want a hot cute ebony girl to empty my balls

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back