Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion White people aren't smarter, they just integrate into the system better

• Thread starter Deleted member 33464
  • Start date
Deleted member 33464

Deleted member 33464

Revelationcel
-
Has anybody else come to this conclusion yet?

As an Anglo-American, I have always conceived of AA gentlemen as the noble savage. I love how they resist attempts by liberals to rope them into the system and how they would prefer to stay rolling in the mud than to get a desk job and a stable family life, and I love how that exposes holes in liberal ideology and makes them cope and seethe so hard. And that sounds harsh, but I am saying that as a good thing. I am a Rousseauian, and I see humanity's innate goodness shine forth in all of their antics. Because they aren't really resisting attempts to abandon their savage and barbaric ways, but rather protecting their innate goodness from the corrupting influence of civilisation:
It is not through stupidity that the people have preferred other activities to those of the mind. They were not ignorant that in other countries there were men who spent their time in disputing idly about the sovereign good, and about vice and virtue. They knew that these useless thinkers were lavish in their own praises, and stigmatised other nations contemptuously as barbarians. But they noted the morals of these people, and so learnt what to think of their learning.

And when you think about it this way, all the things white people have "achieved" seems trivial at best, and at worse they become the shackles which inhibit us from self actualizing, acquiring power, and experiencing the full range of human emotions - essentially become happy. Newtonian physics, Darwinian biology, Baroque art, Christian theology, all these civilized inventions have succeeded in corrupting our morals and making us weak. And look what's happening: Western nations aren't having kids and run a pipeline of importing thirdies to keep the numbers up. They are literally self destructing. And besides that too their influence is waning which is allowing China and Africa to fill the power gap. Rousseau in "A Discourse on the Moral Effects of the Arts and Sciences" first observed this phenomenon that savage peoples often have stronger moral virtues compared to civilized countries, whose advancements in the arts and sciences make them decadent, which allows for the less civilized people to conquer the more civilized:
Contrast with these instances the morals of those few nations which, being preserved from the contagion of useless knowledge, have by their virtues become happy in themselves and afforded an example to the rest of the world. Such were the first inhabitants of Persia, a nation so singular that virtue was taught among them in the same manner as the sciences are with us. They very easily subdued Asia, and possess the exclusive glory of having had the history of their political institutions regarded as a philosophical romance. Such were the Scythians, of whom such wonderful eulogies have come down to us. Such were the Germans, whose simplicity, innocence and virtue, afforded a most delightful contrast to the pen of an historian, weary of describing the baseness and villainies of an enlightened, opulent and voluptuous nation. Such had been even Rome in the days of its poverty and ignorance. And such has shown itself to be, even in our own times, that rustic nation, whose justly renowned courage not even adversity could conquer, and whose fidelity no example could corrupt.

Last edited:
Incoming butthurt, edginess, and rage

20210111 104019

Everyone cares about white people, not because they're the most accomplished race, but rather because they're the best-looking one.

didn't read, cope harder

Lots of anti White fags in this thread.

This is indeed going on IT

Racefags are even dumber than normies and foids.

Everyone cares about white people, not because they're the most accomplished race, but rather because they're the best-looking one.
If they aren't a mutt. If your a mixed white person it's gigaover

R.I.P le 56% "whites" tbh
If you don't have blonde hair or blue eyes/green eyes with a 6'0 maximum of height with a good frame along with a decent square jaw it's over.
Sure if nature manifested itself as a humanoid I'd beat the shit out of it for infinity.

If you don't have blonde hair or blue eyes with a 6'0 maximum of height it's over.
You ain't wrong. Even being "purebred" white ain't a guarantee. I'm 100% European, my Mom has blue eyes, but I got brown hair, a ginger beard, and brown eyes.

You ain't wrong. Even being "purebred" white ain't a guarantee. I'm 100% European, my Mom has blue eyes, but I got brown hair, a ginger beard, and brown eyes.
Nature at it again being a bitch. Seriously if we somehow found deities were in fact real. I will find nature and make sure I'll make it's eternal life a living annoyance

Nature at it again being a bitch. Seriously if we somehow found deities were in fact real. I will find nature and make sure I'll make it's eternal life a living annoyance
I'm living proof being white doesn't mean much when you're super ugly (at least in terms of SMV). Especially cause my Dad was a gigachad in college.