Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White normies can easily get girls and mog every other race of normie but white incels are just as incel as an ethnic(message to jbw niggas)

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
Whites are the most attractive race however white Incels exist and I have no doubts about their inceldom at all simply based on them being white. If they’re tall and average looking as well then maybe suspicions will arise however and ugly and or short white guy isn’t gonna get shit either unless he goes to SEA and spends a gorillion dollars to get an ugly whore who wants him as a free ticket to the west.

I’m one of the few on the forum with a brain who acknowledges that whites are the most attractive however white incels can 100% exist. Some think that whites are the most attractive and can’t be incel which is half right and some believe whites aren’t the most attractive and they do exist which is also half right.

I take the right part of the statement from both views and mash em up to make the factual argument.

I hope this clears things up with people here and puts into perspective on where I stand. I’ve been seeing way too many hateful posts on my white brocels simply based on their race and disregarding their drawbacks and life experiences.

200w.gif
You’d be surprised

Fuck noodlewhores, fuck their cuckslaves and fuck all chinks that support noodlewhores

By the way annoying beaner who I will not name is going to throw a tantrum

Basically agree with all that; though of course, you believe Chadlite curries literally do not exist, thus all curries effectively being either betabuxxing normies or incels no matter what from your point of view (highly untrue). :feelsUgh:

spends a gorillion dollars
Not true, they need to do the research and see places where their currencies have a higher value
who wants him as a free ticket to the west.
It's considered ascension, whether you like it or not, meanwhile brownies won't get jack shit, we are even spat by our own race
their drawbacks and life experiences.
They need to stop being such pussies an go to South America, they would drown in brown pussy.
However, bare with me:
They are aryan gigastacy only.
This is why they remain incel.

Fuck noodlewhores, fuck their cuckslaves and fuck all chinks that support noodlewhores
agreed
By the way annoying beaner who I will not name is going to throw a tantrum
i cant blame him being self hating however he needs to realize that white normies and white incels are different
Not true, they need to do the research and see places where their currencies have a higher value
dude its hard to move to a whole new place on your own across the world
It's considered ascension, whether you like it or not, meanwhile brownies won't get jack shit, we are even spat by our own race
no dude thats not what ascension, ascension implies moving from a lesser position to one of a higher one, in my eyes its not worth
They need to stop being such pussies an go to South America, they would drown in brown pussy.
However, bare with me:
lets say hypothetically they would, i already said previously its difficult to move like that
also the white guys i see have lower standards here than the non whites jfl

a lot of white women only ethnics who seethe at white women for not wanting them

im not white and if i cared about my inceldom enough, id be more than fine with a decent non white woman, its just that they want tall white normie+ only

its hard to move to a whole new place on your own across the world
It's not hard.
TRY MOVING FROM A THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE TO A FIRST WORLD FAGGOT COUNTRY, THAT SHIT IS HARD!
Pigskins have their lives for granted and easy, that they also want their brown gf to appear magically at their door?
Jfl!

Screenshot 2023 01 13 23 32 47 48 f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329
op says that yet makes this his pfp JFL

It's not hard.
TRY MOVING FROM A THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE TO A FIRST WORLD FAGGOT COUNTRY, THAT SHIT IS HARD!
its still moving to a whole new place, with a different culture and environment, it takes some time to get used to.
Pigskins have their lives for granted and easy, that they also want their brown gf to appear magically at their door?
Jfl!
well thats because whites are the most intelligent race and created a society for people to have better lives than compared to other ones.
View attachment 695851 op says that yet makes this his pfp JFL
what does that have to do with it, its just a meme avi

well thats because whites are the most intelligent race and created a society for people to have better lives than compared to other ones.
So you are just saying that whites are entitled for anything just for free and that everyone should lick their ass?
Jfl, the world is a putrid cancerous shithole because of tapeworms like cumskins @MiSKiRaT Get a load of this!
We should eliminate the whites(cancer) before taking down the gynocentrism in this world.

So you are just saying that whites are entitled for anything just for free and that everyone should lick their ass?
dude i never said that jfl
i said whites developed a more advanced society compared to other races. look at ancient rome compared to modern day africa
Jfl, the world is a putrid cancerous shithole because of tapeworms like cumskins @MiSKiRaT
whites have created many things humans use today, white people just wanna live in peace however jews are poisoning their society with niggers and other violent groups and brainwashing with lgbt, putting hormones in food, covid vaccine, teaching them whites are evil etc
Get a load of this!
We should eliminate the whites(cancer) before taking down the gynocentrism in this world.
no, jews are far worse. im not saying white people havent done anything wrong or that every white person is some sort of angel jfl, of course ive met retarded subhuman tier whites

bottom pic is why the world is fucked
The_Happy_Merchant.jpg

i said whites developed a more advanced society compared to other races.
jfl you are delusional
Look at your advancement:
stonehenge.jpeg

In contrast with:
aa619b59a5f741bce15118d2564bcf53-nazca-lines.jpg

Piramide+Kefren+y+Esfinge.jpeg

Crackers were historically autistic.
That's the only contribution to their world.
Oh! And don't forget letting their toilets run rampant and spread their degeneracy worldwide
The_Happy_Merchant.jpg
Crackers are secretly jews.

jfl you are delusional
Look at your advancement:
stonehenge.jpeg
e73e7d7021996db5f13242f403c59b954c2a149f.jpg

roma-colosseum.jpg

960px-Maquette_de_Rome_musee_de_la_civilisation_romaine_Rome_5911810278.jpg

gothic-architecture.png

In contrast with:
aa619b59a5f741bce15118d2564bcf53-nazca-lines.jpg
nigga uses a spider carving XD
the egyptians were very advanced i will give them that
Crackers were historically autistic.
Da_Vinci_Vitruve_Luc_Viatour.jpg

Julius-Caesar-statue-Rome-Italy.jpg

Alexander_the_Great_mosaic.jpg

That's the only contribution to their world.
BRUHHHHH
Oh! And don't forget letting their toilets run rampant and spread their degeneracy worldwide

Crackers are secretly jews.
jews larp as crackas to bring down the white name

Niggas be fightin over noffin

For what? Nobody knows, actually

Whites are only incel when they're ugly. An "ethnic's" being "ethnic" can easily by the thing that puts him over the edge to being incel. There are countless ethnics who would not be incel if they were simply white. And there are plenty of whites who would be trucels if they were ethnic.

get the fuck outta here you pigskin worshipping cuck
Jfl, the world is a putrid cancerous shithole because of tapeworms like cumskins @MiSKiRaT Get a load of this!
OP is a fucking retard who spends 90% of his time on cumskin supremashits imageboards, dumbass says cumskins created a perfect society jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: a society full of cucks who normalize chopping off your dick and worshipping useless fucking whores, CUMSKINS have put whores on a pedestal CUMSKINS are the ones who created this aristocratic scumciety, CUMSKINS are pushing for inceldom yet this nigger is out here blaming " dajoos " yeah right I can tell he was wasting his time on pigskin supremashits sites.
no, jews are far worse. im not saying white people havent done anything wrong or that every white person is some sort of angel jfl, of course ive met retarded subhuman tier whites

The_Happy_Merchant.jpg
who put jews on parliaments? who gave jews rights? who protected jews on israel? you guessed it CUMSKINS, and a matter of fact jews are whites. they historically came from europe and physically look white, the fuck do cumskins get out of blaming them when their own shit race are the ones who defend them and push for their ideologies. @NirvanaFan1988 I can't believe someone is this much of a fucking low iq droid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

OP is a fucking retard who spends 90% of his time on cumskin supremashits imageboards, dumbass says cumskins created a perfect society jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: a society full of cucks who normalize chopping off your dick and worshipping useless fucking whores, CUMSKINS have put whores on a pedestal CUMSKINS are the ones who created this aristocratic scumciety, CUMSKINS are pushing for inceldom yet this nigger is out here blaming " dajoos " yeah right I can tell he was wasting his time on pigskin supremashits sites.

who put jews on parliaments? who gave jews rights? who protected jews on israel? you guessed it CUMSKINS, and a matter of fact jews are whites. they historically came from europe and physically look white, the fuck do cumskins get out of blaming them when their own shit race are the ones who defend them and push for their ideologies. @NirvanaFan1988 I can't believe someone is this much of a fucking low iq droid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
based

Cope. I’ve been rejected by nearly every race, two of the women irl I’m interested in are nonwhite, chances are if I get the courage to ask either of them out it will end up just like the rest.

No I spend my time online either on this site or some other social medias like yt or Twitter. I’m not a white supremacist and most of the online ones are feds, edgy teens or non whites.
You say I’m the low IQ one when all you post is constant race bait by saying “kill cumskins” 24/7.

There is a difference in how Jews and actual whites look lol unless the Jew was mixed with other euros then they might look similar. Light skin doesn’t equal being white jfl. I see so many niggers on Twitter calling some spics white only cause they aren’t as brown as niggers. And it’s reminding me of that.

some other social medias like yt or Twitter.
not that surprising coming from a normfaggot like you.
You say I’m the low IQ one when all you post is constant race bait by saying “kill cumskins” 24/7.
better than being a retarded cumskin boot licker, at least I don't fight for the status quo either. fuck cumskins and fuck jbw.
There is a difference in how Jews and actual whites look lol unless the Jew was mixed with other euros then they might look similar. Light skin doesn’t equal being white jfl. I see so many niggers on Twitter calling some spics white only cause they aren’t as brown as niggers. And it’s reminding me of that.
yes light skin isn't white we know :feelstastyman:

jews PHYSICALLY look white I don't fucking care what shit rule pigskins decide when it comes to race, jews ACT white, jews HAVE A WHITE PARLIAMENTARY GOVERNMENT, MOST OF JEWS HAVE A WHITE SKIN COLOR what fucking bullshit law is there that says they aren't white?????? and judaism is a fucking religion why do pigskins always claim jews are a race when most of them are whites coping with muh towrah. If jews were shitskins then they are shitskins regardless of religion, and at this matter jews are white, " MOST OF " JEWS ARE WHITE. stop fucking claiming jews are a race of their own when it's a religion you shitbrained faggot. you really should start asking questions instead of rolling in the same boat as pigskin supremashits, " muh superior race " " muh dajoos fault " fucking idiot.

you're so fucking pathetic worshipping the same race that put you into this miserable fate. get the fuck outta here you fucking cuck.