Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious white normies are chads

Then why I dont have a gf yet?

You’re autistic and don’t know it
I have never been diagnosed. I´ve never went to a psychologist either. My parents always told me Im fine. Even though I hurted myself in middle school.

Last edited:
Normies usually have girlfriend/boyfriend
So no

I have never been diagnosed. I´ve never went to a psychologist either. My parents always told me Im fine. Even though I hurted myself in middle school.
Nah you prolly are

5-7/10 NT white guy getting some pussy isn't new and doesn't mean they're chad.

@Komesarj @Robtical why dont you pieces of shit mods do anything about this fucking faggot edmund_cuckper with his endless fucking white slander threads? every post this piece of shit bastard makes is bullshit about white people. but i call someone a curry and get warnings. fucking piece of shit mods on .is kys
Gigabased. You get a follow for that very accurate and brave post.

I'm a 31yo white khhv who never felt the touch of a girl, in fact, I actually never even talked to a girl apart from business. Lmao.
So white incels exist and are real.
OP (he's soy and bluepilled) is just a seething shitskin who denies reality.

Gigabased. You get a follow for that very accurate and brave post.

I'm a 31yo white khhv who never felt the touch of a girl, in fact, I actually never even talked to a girl apart from business. Lmao.
So white incels exist and are real.
OP (he's soy and bluepilled) is just a seething shitskin who denies reality.
You’re just autistic

No, I'm ugly. Whites can be ugly too that's why whites can be incel, too. Your thread doesn't make sense.
show me a pic in DM

I have to disagree. I agree that whites are more attractive than ethnics on average but this doesn’t necessarily mean that whites cannot be incels.
they can be if they're sub3 or autistic otherwise they're chick magnets.

I wouldn’t say chick magnets, that’s for 6+ 5’11+ uber NT with large social circle fuckers.
yeah but they still have it easy finding relationships, in fact, many of them date stacies (except gigastacies). if you're white, you're a chad unless you're sub3 or autistic.

@Edmund_Kemper whites are the most truecel race. we have the most sexually degenerate "free love" culture that empowers foids choices, and since they choose chad every time, it creates a dualism of a small amount of absolute winners compared to an overwhelming amount of absolute losers in sex.

ethnic cultures, on the other hand, have preserved more traditional expressions of sexuality and love that are much more egalitarian, allowing everyone equal access to pussy and relationships

yup TLDR just go back to your fucking country :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
most ethnic homelands are overpopulated as fuck so foid abundance

make money way faster here and go back and mog everyone over there
not to mention you can speak the fucking language (or aught to be able to)
you can also work and own property which foreigners can't do in most countries

I wish the fuck I had roots in some shithole country instead I will have to do all that legwork myself
these are the ultimate truth. these materialistic white worshipping ethnic retards go to western countries and expect to get loads of money plus a white stacy handed on a platter :feelswhat::feelsseriously::society:

just go to your homeland where even lower tier males have a chance we whitecels are born in these degenerate shitholes where all foids are entitled stuck up tattooed degenerate radical feminists also called "modern females:foidSoy:" who only fuck chads while we have to rot without any chance of getting a young wife through arranged marriage :reeeeee::society:

these are the ultimate truth. these materialistic white worshipping ethnic retards go to western countries and expect to get loads of money plus a white stacy handed on a platter :feelswhat::feelsseriously::society:

just go to your homeland where even lower tier males have a chance we whitecels are born in these degenerate shitholes where all foids are entitled stuck up tattooed degenerate radical feminists also called "modern females:foidSoy:" who only fuck chads while we have to rot without any chance of getting a young wife through arranged marriage :reeeeee::society:
yup TLDR just go back to your fucking country :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
most ethnic homelands are overpopulated as fuck so foid abundance

make money way faster here and go back and mog everyone over there
not to mention you can speak the fucking language (or aught to be able to)
you can also work and own property which foreigners can't do in most countries

I wish the fuck I had roots in some shithole country instead I will have to do all that legwork myself
Both of you Siberian rat, cumskins need to KYS immediately.

You think white normies or incels can't geomax??? Off yourselfs retards, @ItsОver went from a KHV in London to breeding more than a hundred women by geomaxing in Latin America and south east Asia.

A "white-cel"=(standard-cel. Or honorary Deathnic.) could slay even easier than an ethnic would in said ethnics home country's. And then white-cels usually have more travel money on top of that.

Only Whitecels can be truecels since we have no other countries to go to. You ethnic fags always have the option to go back to your shithole and find an arranged marriage, but you choose to complain about le evil white ppl instead.
"Just seamaxx bro!!" "Just go to Brazil/SA and get beheaded bro!!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: always the same useless arguments that get shot down every time.

@ ItsOver (the real one)
was most likely fucking peasant girls in the middle of nowhere
or he was full of shit
or he had way more money than he admitted to

I went to thailand after he did and I can tell you for certain
incels have NO FUCKING CHANCE in the big cities
and since mostly only city girls can speak english...

his story is probably bullshit

Jack Nicholson Deal With It GIF
this plus ethnics hate whitecels who come to their country they would attack us randomly we could be robbed and/or killed any moment :worryfeels::society:

Only Whitecels can be truecels since we have no other countries to go to. You ethnic fags always have the option to go back to your shithole and find an arranged marriage, but you choose to complain about le evil white ppl instead.
"Just seamaxx bro!!" "Just go to Brazil/SA and get beheaded bro!!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: always the same useless arguments that get shot down every time.
this, we whitecels are stuck with out liberated:foidSoy: and entitled foids whom noone can put in their place because muh oppresion :foidSoy::soy::society:

In the Netherlands I see White Sub-5's date White STACIES that are taller than them.

Meanwhile it's extremely rare to see a Black man with a non-Black toilet and the few that I do see are always Tyrone's. If you're Black it's over.

All of the white users here, I assume are mentalcels. Obviously a handful are trucel but there's no way to figure out who exactly so I keep things simple.

For deathnics, it's the opposite. Ethnic (even black), I assume trucel unless proven otherwise.

Depending on the study, especially black.

I just got home after desperately trying to get home because of how down I felt.

I saw a ton of white couples, and several interracial couples of all types. The only couples I did not see was either an Asian dude with an Asian girl or an Asian dude with a non-Asian foid. The only race of men who are almost totally excluded are Asian men. I saw indian couples, hispanic couples, mixed couples, a ton of white couples. Asian men? Literally with no one. As in we are not with any foids at all.

There is absolutely no denying JBW. As time goes on it seems to be getting worst and worst. i don't remember things being even this bad back in 2016 - 2018.

Pretty soon we are gonna have to start banning anyone who denies the racepill. Its so damn offensive. I see it every single day and it makes me so damn depressed. Then I come here to see whitecels denying that shit. YOU may be a whitecel, but there is absolutely no denying that women of all races swoon over white men. You'd have to have white male co-workers and acquaintances to compare and observe with how foids treat them vs how they treat you as an ethnic male. And see it consistently.

Women of all races swoon over CERTAIN white men: white Chads.

But a tall, handsome broad-shouldered man of any race will not have a problem attracting a girlfriend.

I don't understand why you ethnic men focus on race so much. Height and face are infinitely more important.

[UWSL]I think I'm a great example of JBW. I'm a 22 year old guy, 6'2~6'3, who used to go to the gym and was an athlete before the pandemic started and I'm an incel. Girls don't even know I exist. Forgot to mention, I'm brown. Whereas, my three sisters have married white men and have dated TONS of men throughout their lives. One of my sisters is married to a 5'8 white guy, geek and nice guy.[/UWSL]

I don't know what planet you're from, but it's not Earth.

No, I'm ugly. Whites can be ugly too that's why whites can be incel, too. Your thread doesn't make sense.

Based.

JBW is beyond stupid.

I just got home after desperately trying to get home because of how down I felt.

I saw a ton of white couples, and several interracial couples of all types. The only couples I did not see was either an Asian dude with an Asian girl or an Asian dude with a non-Asian foid. The only race of men who are almost totally excluded are Asian men. I saw indian couples, hispanic couples, mixed couples, a ton of white couples. Asian men? Literally with no one. As in we are not with any foids at all.

There is absolutely no denying JBW. As time goes on it seems to be getting worst and worst. i don't remember things being even this bad back in 2016 - 2018.

Pretty soon we are gonna have to start banning anyone who denies the racepill. Its so damn offensive. I see it every single day and it makes me so damn depressed. Then I come here to see whitecels denying that shit. YOU may be a whitecel, but there is absolutely no denying that women of all races swoon over white men. You'd have to have white male co-workers and acquaintances to compare and observe with how foids treat them vs how they treat you as an ethnic male. And see it consistently.
i see a lot of amaf couples in australia

You don't get it. Whites can be ugly, but still capable of getting laid. It's hard as fuck, but it's possible. Now, if you are an ugly ethnic, it's completely over for you.

I hate white normies they should all be burned alive and their foids given to us to rape and torture ( in video game) :reeeeee:
every time i was on campus at uni, most couples (80% or more) that i saw were white couples, despite being just half the people there. I notice how many attractive blond stacies date so many goddamn white normies, and so many white normies getting tons of chicks. even frat boys are mostly white guys, and they sometimes can be normies. they sleep around with sorority stacies because they're white. i saw a indian dude have matches on tinder, but he's a chadpreetlite and 6'2 which helps.

even white guys who had thinned hair get chicks if they're thin enough and don't look facially ugly because they white

Another day another thread of cave demons seething over jbw lol