Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal White normie gets knocked out by nigger in front of his gf in Detroit

Get rekt normie

Probably the foids fantasy

Around blacks never relax

Deserved:feelsdevil: for being white

Brutal. Niggers are fucking wild animals. They deserve to be caged and sent back to africa.

He entered the void because of his foid. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You call that a foid looks like a damn pig to me

that was not a knockout, it was a sucker punch.
the two guys were making noise in the rear and distracting everybody and a third man sneaked in from the side angle and sucker punched

that was not a knockout, it was a sucker punch.
the two guys were making noise in the rear and distracting everybody and a third man sneaked in from the side angle and sucker punched
He got sucker punched which resulted in a knockout

His biggest mistake was just being in Detroit in the first place.

love how the nigger fat cop is chilling there

Aside from the fact that it's reddit, positive feelings from watching public freakouts are[UWSL][UWSL] the definition of everything wrong with America in the 21st century[/UWSL][/UWSL]

The video didn’t even show what happened.

Fucking niggers, man.

It's utterly over for him. His gf will respect him no more

Just dindus doin' nuffin.

White Liberal Freudian Slip:

Freud

Although he is a mogger white. On one hand I don't feel bad. But on the other hand. I am ashamed of my own race. This apeish behavior must end.

lol, whites seem to be an incel race in terms of physical strength

Serious cope whites are the strongest and most athletic race behind nigs. Look at bodybuilding competitions and sports teams it’s all whites and blacks.

Also your video doesn’t work

View attachment 605416
Nah.

Nigs were bred to be freakishly strong during slavery for slavery’s various purposes which is why many nigs who don’t even work out even a day in their lives end up with huge freakish muscled up bodies that look just like Triple H in his prime or the Rock now while on a roids cycle and or HGH. :feelsugh:

Whites by comparison have regular human bodies and regular human strength.

Whereas nigger strength is best compared to actual apes and gorillas. :feelswhat:

Nah.

Nigs were bred to be freakishly strong during slavery for slavery’s various purposes which is why many nigs who don’t even work out even a day in their lives end up with huge freakish muscled up bodies that look just like Triple H in his prime or the Rock now while on a roids cycle and or HGH. :feelsugh:

Whites by comparison have regular human bodies and regular human strength.

Whereas nigger strength is best compared to actual apes and gorillas. :feelswhat:
why are you avoiding my thread in suggestions:feelsBox::feelswhat: