Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White normal fags virtues signalling against their own race has gone too far.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, white normal fags virtue signalling against their own race has gone too far, I have even seen normal fags basically say they got into arguments with their families because of claiming supposed ‘white privilege’ is a thing which is clearly not and just a racist thing made up to dismiss any issues of whites and the fact I’m a white male unironically posting on a forum for involuntary celibate men debunks white privilege because being a locally undesired male is not a privilege, it’s hell and them virtue signalling fuckers are making whites get taken less seriously and you gotta be a huge fucking faggot to get into arguments with relatives over something that doesn’t exist.

Last edited:
cum skins gtfih, bretty speaking truth.

Download 10

explain this , where's the protests for baby white floyd ???
yeah das rite , kneel down to suck this BBC

it's because whites have become demoralized and will believe anything the media tells them to think and act as the media tells them to act, even if it makes no sense or comes at their own expense.

View: https://youtu.be/IQPsKvG6WMI?t=106

I hope cumskins and niggers destroy each other. From acting like apes to acting like complete cucks and simps the two worst races on humanity need to become extinct and leave the world to the non-cucked races who have above decent IQ to rebuild this world.

Self hating European Whites are a bunch of faggots and stupid cunts, nothing will change my mind on this.

I don't have a biased hate for whites, but I still hope they get what they fucking deserve for being absolute zero-dignity cucks.

I've heard some Whites say that they hate other white people or that white people are dumb, It's quite funny tbh.