Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News White Nationalist gets beat the shit out of by ethnics

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
Ethnics & blacks cant fucking fight worth shit most of the time. Always having to gang up on somebody or beating up an old white lady. Pussies

Imagine needing a group of men to beat up one dude. Everyone chatting itt can form a group and take down the largest gigatyrone.

Anybody can be hard in a group. I can pick 10 random members here and ambush any chad or tyrone on the planet and beat them up. Only pussies fight in groups. Also your vid is not showing OP.

Only egoists fight "for rep" or "too look cool", smart people fight to win, I will spit in your face to blind you, go for the groin, use my teeth, use weapons, use hostages of people you care about, etc to beat you, I'm not fighting to look cool, if I'm fighting, I'm fighting to take out my opponent permanently (death) or semi-permanently (hospitalized)

JFL at so many incels still having a normie tier mindset

Trying to live up to some "standard of masculinity" in a matter of life and death, that is completely illogical, one good punch and a guy could literally kill you by mistake, a decent kidney punch in the right angle can damage the organ and kill you, not even a head shot is required to kill you, but you idiots want to fight "one on one" to "not be a pussy" :feelskek:

Please realize when you talk like this, you are admitting to being blue pilled, in the same way that a 3/10 keeps approaching and failing and never gives up, you exhibit the same lack of selfawareness by trying to "fight like a REAL man" whilst being an incel, its like you have no self awareness of your place, you aren't an "alpha" you will likely be beaten, imagine taking that path rather than doing everything in your power to win the fight

You put me in a ring to fight a 5 year old, and you tell me I can bring in up to 100 people in the ring with me, I'm bringing in all 100 and ending the fight in 2 seconds :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
most of these white nationalists are pussies tbh, I've seen a brazilian manlet scare 3 of these once just by shouting at them JFL but they're not wrong in fearing, most white people are not aware of the level of psychopathy that some ethnics guys have, they have no clue about what kind of things people have to face in shitholes

Only egoists fight "for rep" or "too look cool", smart people fight to win, I will spit in your face to blind you, go for the groin, use my teeth, use weapons, use hostages of people you care about, etc to beat you, I'm not fighting to look cool, if I'm fighting, I'm fighting to take out my opponent permanently (death) or semi-permanently (hospitalized)
based

JFL at so many incels still having a normie tier mindset

Trying to live up to some "standard of masculinity" in a matter of life and death, that is completely illogical, one good punch and a guy could literally kill you by mistake, a decent kidney punch in the right angle can damage the organ and kill you, not even a head shot is required to kill you, but you idiots want to fight "one on one" to "not be a pussy" :feelskek:

Please realize when you talk like this, you are admitting to being blue pilled, in the same way that a 3/10 keeps approaching and failing and never gives up, you exhibit the same lack of selfawareness by trying to "fight like a REAL man" whilst being an incel, its like you have no self awareness of your place, you aren't an "alpha" you will likely be beat rather than doing everything to win the fight

You put me in a ring to fight a 5 year old, and you tell me I can bring in up to 100 people in the ring with me, I'm bringing in all 100 and ending the fight in 2 seconds :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You misunderstand what I said. Let's apply this differently. What if it was some random guy who snapped and left 50 people on the street dead? Would you see the same level of smugness? The smugness and hubris displayed here seemingly dries up whenever there are actual consequences.

As far as I am concerned, needing 10 men to beat some dude is inefficient and a display of lack of confidence in one's own ability to win. Just bring a gun or knife and deal with him.

You misunderstand what I said. Let's apply this differently. What if it was some random guy who snapped and left 50 people on the street dead? Would you see the same level of smugness? The smugness and hubris displayed here seemingly dries up whenever there are actual consequences

Has nothing to do with your "fight like a man" nonsense of "not being a pussy"

As far as I am concerned, needing 10 men to beat some dude is inefficient and a display of lack of confidence in one's own ability to win. Just bring a gun or knife and deal with him.

You bring a gun or knife and its all on you, you bring a group and not only is it harder to track who did what amongst the chaos, but you may very well get away scot-free, so it makes way more sense to bring a group

bring a gun or knife and its all on you, you bring a group and not only is it harder to track who did what amongst the chaos, but you may very well get away scot-free, so it makes way more sense to bring a group
That's not true. The less eyes you have on a crime the harder it is to get caught. If this was just a simple assassination or ambush with one man and a bat or hammer, it would be far harder to track down who did it. The group responsible for this will likely snitch out when years start getting thrown around if the cops bother to pursue the case.

Has nothing to do with your "fight like a man" nonsense of "not being a pussy"
Being a coward is to doubt your ability to do something and thus avoid doing that something. So yes it does. These men fight in a group because they fear their own individual ability to fight might not allow them to win.

Now all of the sudden white men can get mogged by ethnics...? So, white gods are a myth after all, yet at the same time people claim JBW?

Because he is a "racist", he deserved punishment for it?
Cope

I remember when I lived in the west and this was true...
where do you live now?

you're honestly saying that an ethnic gigachad will lose to a whitecel?

sorry but i can't buy that

If this was just a simple assassination or ambush with one man and a bat or hammer, it would be far harder to track down who did it

In this world of dna, forensics and cameras all over the place, nope

Also being part of the mob gives you plausible deniability if none of your dna is there, leaves a lot of wiggle room for your lawyer, who could also argue you got caught up in the chaos of the group (arguments like this have been made in court before)

Whereas if its just you "a lone criminal" its all on you, there's no reasonable doubt, no plausible deniability, no excuses

Unless you are some kind of pro killer who knows how to never get seen, never have your route back tracked on local cameras, and never leave any dna, you are better off acting with a group

The group responsible for this will likely snitch out when years start getting thrown around if the cops bother to pursue the case

True but if you were smart about how you carried out the assault you can get away scot-free of plea for a lesser charge

Being a coward is to doubt your ability to do something and thus avoid doing that something. So yes it does. These men fight in a group because they fear their own individual ability to fight might not allow them to win.

Which is smart, why take the chance when you can definitely win, ego (pride) is for idiots

Last edited:
True but if you were smart about how you carried out the assault you can get away scot-free of plea for a lesser charge
Same with a solo job. Except no loose ends.
In this world of dna, forensics and cameras all over the place,
Too much CSI brocel. Police aren't omnipotent. And all that stuff will lead to the group being found and charged, which will lead to snitching. Instead of you having to worry about your own opsec, you now must worry about and trust the others’ opsecs.
Which is smart, why take the chance when you can definitely win, ego (pride) is for idiots
Just use a weapon and make a plan. It's harder to catch a lone wolf versus a group.

It really isn't if you don't understand forensic procedures
Any method that can be used on a lone wolf can be used on a group. I rather face an interrogater alone than worry about what my buddy might say. Lots of guys doing years because their "friends" snitched.

they should have killed him (in Call of Duty)
Why don't ethnics leave white countries and go back to their homelands if you hate white people so much. So many coping, low IQ, low sentience deathniks JFL
Imagine if a gang of whites did that to a jogger.. The riots would start up again and Nigs would kill 10x as many whites as vengeance and the media would encourage them to.

Now all of the sudden white men can get mogged by ethnics...? So, white gods are a myth after all, yet at the same time people claim JBW?

Because he is a "racist", he deserved punishment for it?

People who claim "JBW" are good arguments in favor of the theory that ethnics have really low IQ.
They are mad they cant get a blonde 10/10 white stacy, ethnics are all fakers and larpers, except for Indians who are absolutely fucked.
I agree with everything you said except I would add asians to the list of ethnics who are actually fucked.
Why don't ethnics leave white countries and go back to their homelands if you hate white people so much. So many coping, low IQ, low sentience deathniks JFL
Yeah its pretty fucking funny how ALL ethnics in the entire fucking world CRAVE living in white countries, and they are also always bitching about how awful white people are.

Last edited:
Of course he was a White Supremacist!

That's why it took (((A GROUP))) to bring him down.

If they attacked him one on one, one at a time, they all would have lost.

video wont load but you title it saying that it is on guy fighting multiple what do u expect how would u do

I thought White Nationalists were all gymaxxed and hard. Guess not.
That's what they want you to think.
Most white nationalists are mayocels in denial, who are angry that white stacies don't want be their wives.

Some eventually JBW in SEA and make Hapa children who become thots and ride the cock carousel if they're female or end up going ER if they're male.

The actual gymmaxxed aryan looking guy has already pumped and dumped said wannabe white supremacist's looksmatch. She will obviously raise the child on her own.