Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion white men who procreate with Asian women are betas or weird euro losers

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
Judging by most white guys I’ve seen with Asian women and by how my dad is - the white guys marrying Asian women are usually somewhat beta amongst their own kind, whether that’s euro or American. They are usually lesser or considered weirdos and cannot land a decently attractive white woman. These men eventually get some desperate pussy down the road with an Asian and end up having a kid by accident or just think they deserve it because they are narcissistic. That’s how I’m here.

When the kid turns out male and the phenotype is completely bizarre and alien to the white father he cannot truly love the child. The child becomes alienated and develops mental illness because of lack of trust and genuine emotional support.

This is how ER came to be and how most hapa males would feel deep down

Asian women are low tier whites cope. Rarely there is attractive mixed couple, its usually ugly people trying to date up with another race.

White men who race mix with Asian women just have a fetish. The only reason noodlewhores like them anyway is because noodlewhores want to get fucked by Chad and have their children look more White.

On the other hand Black Men marrying white Foids are true alpha men:panties::panties:

This is why I hate people that tell us whitecels to "JBWmaxx" in SEA :feelsseriously:
If you live in SEA it will be good

Hapas living in SEA = giga moggers
Hapas living in west = giga mogged

they may be betas but there are a lot of powerful whites/jews with noodlewhore wives and they control the media and brainwash the west in noodlewhore agenda.

the whites with noodlewhore wives are acting as lapdogs for their whores and creating propaganda to encourage mass race mixing.
it's not only the jews wanting to create a slave race, but noodlewhores wanting to spread the white genes in the masses.
the noodlewhore idea of white supremacy is a bit different from white purity since they want some white in dispersed among many, rather than pure whiteness in a few, which happens to coincide with the creation of a mutt slave race.

Last edited:
Correct. Only the highest tier of noodles do it for me, personally.
I’d prefer a central asian qt rather than an eastern or southern (LOL!) ricefoid

This is why I hate people that tell us whitecels to "JBWmaxx" in SEA :feelsseriously:
jbwmaxx is fake unless you're in vietnam or any other poor asian country, japs and chinks are as bad as white women
i would jbwmaxx if it only worked

Water is wet.

People look down on interracial couples in general and feel deep disgust with them.

Half-breeds of any racial makeup or gender don't have a real sense of belonging. Suffer from mental illness and drug/alcohol abuse.

Water is wet.

People look down on interracial couples in general and feel deep disgust with them.

Half-breeds of any racial makeup or gender don't have a real sense of belonging. Suffer from mental illness and drug/alcohol abuse.
You really set your kid up for failure if you have them as a half-breed. Sui rates among halfbreeds are waaay higher for a reason

You really set your kid up for failure if you have them as a half-breed. Sui rates among halfbreeds are waaay higher for a reason

100%

I’m gonna be adding +1 to those stats

My parents are weird asf for thinking they deserve a kid. They raised me in poverty also lol, the perfect storm

100%

I’m gonna be adding +1 to those stats

My parents are weird asf for thinking they deserve a kid. They raised me in poverty also lol, the perfect storm
Damn brocel, that's brutal :cryfeels:
I think that's the way Amerimutts are going tbh. So many 56% """whytes""" are realizing they are incel because they're genetic dead ends :fuk:

Yeah, the only attractive hapas have AMWF parents with a gigachang dad.

Yeah, the only attractive hapas have AMWF parents with a gigachang dad.

Ya because their dad can actually raise and love them properly. White dads are usually disgusting weirdos.

Damn brocel, that's brutal :cryfeels:
I think that's the way Amerimutts are going tbh. So many 56% """whytes""" are realizing they are incel because they're genetic dead ends :fuk:

It’s ok my fellow cel. I got a peaceful way out. Just fall asleep and never wake up. No pain. Gonna be awesome. Life is a joke

It’s ok my fellow cel. I got a peaceful way out. Just fall asleep and never wake up. No pain. Gonna be awesome. Life is a joke
Try not to let the foids win brocel. I won't let them get the satisfaction of ignoring my early obituary. Kek, I'll try to get old and shit myself so some roastie nurse has to wipe my old ass:society:

Try not to let the foids win brocel. I won't let them get the satisfaction of ignoring my early obituary. Kek, I'll try to get old and shit myself so some roastie nurse has to wipe my old ass:society:

I love it. And you can be a cranky dickhead openly to them at that point. Make them pay.

I love it. And you can be a cranky dickhead openly to them at that point. Make them pay.
I can say whatever I want and blame dementia. "You look like a whore, nurse Miranda. You're how old and unmarried? Too late for you" *shits self with the violent force only experienced bowels can provide*:feelshmm::feelshmm:

Water + the betas you are talking about mog me

I can say whatever I want and blame dementia. "You look like a whore, nurse Miranda. You're how old and unmarried? Too late for you" *shits self with the violent force only experienced bowels can provide*:feelshmm::feelshmm:
Absolutely devilish
Then they cry about it when they get home to their beta bux :feelsLSD:

Absolutely devilish
Then they cry about it when they get home to their beta bux :feelsLSD:
The trick is to use your life to inconvenience foids in every imagineable way. Imagine how many different foids you can make break down over a single lifetime? They already are disgusted with us, so we have nothing to lose.
I like to do lowinhib things like say "Ew" when some foids pass, or get their attention and rub my nose as if to say they have something on it, random shit like that which gives back a small fraction of the bullshit they dish put :society::society:

The trick is to use your life to inconvenience foids in every imagineable way. Imagine how many different foids you can make break down over a single lifetime? They already are disgusted with us, so we have nothing to lose.
I like to do lowinhib things like say "Ew" when some foids pass, or get their attention and rub my nose as if to say they have something on it, random shit like that which gives back a small fraction of the bullshit they dish put :society::society:

This is based. Truly sociopathmax. Fuck these whores lol they’ll collapse society eventually anyway because when men don’t get sex and check out of life it will be over for everyone. :smonk:

This is based. Truly sociopathmax. Fuck these whores lol they’ll collapse society eventually anyway because when men don’t get sex and check out of life it will be over for everyone. :smonk:
It's the little things that fuck with foids, because the are inherently childish.
I like to do a little trolling tbhngl. It's the only victory I can get, and it may be trivial, but it's mine :feelsLSD:

It's the little things that fuck with foids, because the are inherently childish.
I like to do a little trolling tbhngl. It's the only victory I can get, and it may be trivial, but it's mine :feelsLSD:

Keep it up brocel they pretty much all deserve it

Just fuck them and have fun as they worship you, no need to procreate with those ricefoids.

There's literally nothing attractive about Asian women. I don't see the appeal in the slightest tbh

I know a hapa that I'm sorta friends with. His dad is a white incel who married an asian woman and the Hapa looks full asian

Asian genes are so fucking prevalent that you're throwing your genes away by marrying one and reproducing with them

There's literally nothing attractive about Asian women. I don't see the appeal in the slightest tbh

I know a hapa that I'm sorta friends with. His dad is a white incel who married an asian woman and the Hapa looks full asian

Asian genes are so fucking prevalent that you're throwing your genes away by marrying one and reproducing with them

It’s brutal being hapa. Unless ur friend is a chad lite or better he’s gonna suffer unless he careermax and looksmaxxes.

Yeah, I've never really got the appeal. I mean, volcel if wouldn't, but they're nowhere near my first choice. Plus, I don't want them eating my pets tbh

i'm probably gonna be forced to have to SEAmaxx at some point. my goal is to pay some noodlewhore to impregnate her than dip and leave her with my kid. i want to have kids but i dont actually want to raise them, fuck that cuck shit

Yeah, I've never really got the appeal. I mean, volcel if wouldn't, but they're nowhere near my first choice. Plus, I don't want them eating my pets tbh
They are literal subhumans without makeup on. It is shocking. Look it up

i'm probably gonna be forced to have to SEAmaxx at some point. my goal is to pay some noodlewhore to impregnate her than dip and leave her with my kid. i want to have kids but i dont actually want to raise them, fuck that cuck shit

Just be white really does work on noodles. They are vile

They are literal subhumans without makeup on. It is shocking. Look it up
I've seen it. Their faces are flatter than their chests, and their profiles are always spooky :feelsUgh:
Like I said, volcel if wouldn't, but they aren't exactly Grade A material. Of course, neither am I...

never seen a hapa with predominantly white features. When JBWmaxxers marry asian foids they are significantly poisoning their gene pool
when JBWmaxxers breed with noodlewhores, they are acting in service of the noodlewhore's race agenda rather than their own.
the noodlewhore wants the white gene pool (seen as a singular quantity) dispersed among as many people as possible, whereas the preservation of the white race wants to see white genes concentrated as purely as possible within a single race.
the end goal of noodlewhore miscegenation will lead to the destruction of both races, which is entirely within the noodlewhore's desires stemming from self-hatred, while simultaneously wanting to spread her own genes, a cognitively dissonant model of propagation.

It’s brutal being hapa. Unless ur friend is a chad lite or better he’s gonna suffer unless he careermax and looksmaxxes.
he's average looking but is just a follower tbh. I remember in high school he tried hitting on this white girl in my Spanish class and she would always ditch him for white chad

it was so fucking brutal holy shit

when JBWmaxxers breed with noodlewhores, they are acting in service of the noodlewhore's race agenda rather than their own.
the noodlewhore wants the white gene pool (seen as a singular quantity) dispersed among as many people as possible, whereas the preservation of the white race wants to see white genes concentrated as purely as possible within a single race.
the end goal of noodlewhore miscegenation will lead to the destruction of both races, which is entirely within the noodlewhore's desires stemming from self-hatred, while simultaneously wanting to spread her own genes, a cognitively dissonant model of propagation.

Well said. The subservient is the male in these occasions and the noodle has the cuck wrapped around her finger. The end result is an abomination in the eyes of society

This is false as fuck. Hapas in Japan or China are worshipped like celebrities. These stats are only true because Hapas suffer in the west.

As for other mixed breeds, plenty of half-mena who are part Asian/European also do fine. And many MENA Hapas are also worshipped because hey also look more white

This is false as fuck. Hapas in Japan or China are worshipped like celebrities. These stats are only true because Hapas suffer in the west.

As for other mixed breeds, plenty of half-mena who are part Asian/European also do fine. And many MENA Hapas are also worshipped because hey also look more white
No only chad hapas are. U are missing all the average and ugly hapas. The 80-20 rule still applies to them. Hapas are shit on by far on average everywhere if they are average looking

No only chad hapas are. U are missing all the average and ugly hapas. The 80-20 rule still applies to them. Hapas are shit on by far on average everywhere if they are average looking
Almost all hapas are chad hapas if they live in Japan or Korea or Vietnam.

A half white asian will almost always MOG a full Asian

Correct. Only the highest tier of noodles do it for me, personally.
I’d prefer a central asian qt rather than an eastern or southern (LOL!) ricefoid

Thank god, my dad was the asian one

Noodlewhores and ethnicwhores are fucking disgusting and should be thrown into the gas chamber but JFL at the white foid worship here. You Fucking cucks

Last edited:
Extremely relatable post

true

I still want an asian waifu tho

My parents are both white and I came out an abomination anyway :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: