Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

white mans shithole vs black mans shit hole

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
might go to nigeria for a nigger looksmaxx :cryfeels:

S/o my kingz from niggeria

are the people mixed race or black?
Mostly mixed race. You do have some Dominicans that have very dark complexion but they still have some white in them.

There are a lot of Haitians in the DR and they are purely black but you can tell them apart since they don't speak Spanish very well.

brown poo poo countries are the worst, trust me....

Technically we are mutts who are a mix of both ethnic and white. We belong to no ethnicity.
Then just choose one race and marry them. Go for whites or for blacks. I saw mixed race men and women have children with whites and blacks.

Anyway I was looking at how white people live and how black people live everywhere in the world that I have seen

this looks like a real poor neighborhood in argentina:

but of course, argentina is better

this one is from argentina too, is a first-person robbery

Then just choose one race and marry them. Go for whites or for blacks. I saw mixed race men and women have children with whites and blacks.
My kids would still be mixed. I think it's best if I married a mixed girl.

are you latino or something? I see you talking about latin americans all the time

Dominican mixed girls are good looking tbh. Saw some here in Europe. Mixed race Island girls are good looking on the whole. The ones from South America less so in my opinion.

At least you can Betabuxx max in the DR with your Yankee accent.

are you latino or something? I see you talking about latin americans all the time
Yeah.
Dominican mixed girls are good looking tbh. Saw some here in Europe. Mixed race Island girls are good looking on the whole. The ones from South America less so in my opinion.

At least you can Betabuxx max in the DR with your Yankee accent.

View attachment 607073
Yeah, I do have a strong preference for mixed foids who are predominantly white looking.