Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory White leftists, such as those from IT, are sociopaths

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-

What drives their murderous impulses?

What's your race?

I wouldnt put it on whites, its moreso city dwelling Americans in general. They really want attention

I wouldnt put it on whites, its moreso city dwelling Americans in general. They really want attention
Lots of blacks live in the city, and yet most blacks are still unvaccinated. It's basically the white lefties showing their true intentions of wanting to genocide blacks.

What's your race?
I think op made it about white in particular cuz every motherfucker in this picture is..white.

Plus white leftist are the loudest in general. They're the bane of both the ethnic and white man existence. :fuk:

What's your race?
Half White, half Ashkenazi.
I think op made it about white in particular cuz every motherfucker in this picture is..white.

Plus white leftist are the loudest in general. They're the bane of both the ethnic and white man existence.
Exactly. A lot of the left are like this, but the hypocrisy from leftist Whites and Jews is the worst, which is strangely ironic given that many Jews see most Whites as Amalekites who need to be eliminated in order to achieve Tikkun Olam, yet take as allies the gullible/ignorant Whites on the left who exhibit the most Amalekite tendencies (ie. calling for the trampling of the unvaxxed and other acts of evil). I guess misery loves company. I know some of them are doing it because they believe they're deceiving Whites into self-destruction, but in truth they only deceive themselves by becoming possessed by the spirit of Amalek--becoming the very thing they hate. Meanwhile, the Whites who otherwise live moral lives get all of the bad rep.

Exactly. A lot of the left are like this, but the hypocrisy from leftist Whites and Jews is the worst, which is strangely ironic given that many Jews see most Whites as Amalekites who need to be eliminated in order to achieve Tikkun Olam, yet take as allies the gullible/ignorant Whites on the left who exhibit the most Amalekite tendencies (ie. calling for the trampling of the unvaxxed and other acts of evil). I guess misery loves company. I know some of them are doing it because they believe they're deceiving Whites into self-destruction, but in truth they only deceive themselves by becoming possessed by the spirit of Amalek--becoming the very thing they hate. Meanwhile, the Whites who otherwise live moral lives get all of the bad rep.
Jew detected

:dafuckfeels:

@Copexodius Maximus is it true ? :feelssus:

I concur.

Shut up they are based.

Basically this. Wasn't aware A. Wyatt Mann was still active.
This cartoon artist is a newer version of A. Wyatt Mann.

BTW, Ashkenaz is here on the map...not in Israel.

F29DEAA9 065E 4E4E 99EC 6DF07AF164FA

I don't really know why they do it, but TBH it just looks like a bunch of nerds, finally getting to be part of the gang that pushes other people around, finally getting to carry out the bullying they were never big enough or bad enough to do when they were nerds at school. Finally, it's their turn to be the ones harassing others, telling others what to do, shaming, intimidating and threatening.

And OMG they love it.

Watching many of my old school friends out themselves as hard core white liberals in their late 20s was pretty sad.

I mean, as a teenager, sure be left wing AF. There's probably something wrong with you if you DON'T want to change everything and heal the world at that age.

But once you've been working and supporting yourself for 10-15 years, surely by then you've woken up to the obvious reality that the political left is just a scheme for lazy big mouths to gain power by doing no work, pretending to care about the lot of poor people they would never associate with, and buying their votes by throwing coins and free stuff at them, stolen from anybody who does actually get out of bed in the morning.

And yelling RACIST, NAZI, HOMOPHOBE, TRANSPHOBE, ANTI-VAXXER, I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE, etc etc at anyone who presents a convenient target.

They actually seem to think all of that is a GOOD thing to do, and they want to be part of it...

Last edited:
:dafuckfeels:

@Copexodius Maximus is it true ? :feelssus:
Idk, I’m not a leftist Jew. In the orthodox community, the only real non Israelites we ever talk about when learning is the ones in the Bible, like the Egyptians, Babylonians, Sumerians, Persians, etc. I don’t even think I’ve heard the teachers even mention the word “white person”.

We did have a holocaust survivor come to our synagogue once, but he was just taking about how it lead him towards orthodox judaism from his leftist heresy.

Idk, I’m not a leftist Jew. In the orthodox community, the only real non Israelites we ever talk about when learning is the ones in the Bible, like the Egyptians, Babylonians, Sumerians, Persians, etc. I don’t even think I’ve heard the teachers even mention the word “white person”.

We did have a holocaust survivor come to our synagogue once, but he was just taking about how it lead him towards orthodox judaism from his leftist heresy.
How do your community view today's Persia (iran)?

Whites are the least race bound by blood, wanna hear a proof? I mean, It's right under your noses, Germany lost. whites defeated themselves.

How do your community view today's Persia (iran)?
We don’t really talk about modern Persia when learning about religious stuff, just the ancient one with cyrus the great being a messiah. I’m sure the Jews who are into politics probably have their opinions about it, but it’s not something we learn in religious classes or even history tbh.

We don’t really talk about modern Persia when learning about religious stuff, just the ancient one with cyrus the great being a messiah. I’m sure the Jews who are into politics probably have their opinions about it, but it’s not something we learn in religious classes or even history tbh.
The only thing you learn is probably how to destroy nations and profiteering

The only thing you learn is probably how to destroy nations and profiteering
Nah, what orthodox jew have you seen in power? They’re all secular jews that don’t give a shit about the religion or following any of the commandments.

Nah, what orthodox jew have you seen in power? They’re all secular jews that don’t give a shit about the religion or following any of the commandments.
Yeah sure, Shlomo. We don't trust any of you.

Yeah sure, Shlomo. We don't trust any of you.
Did you even read any of what I wrote? Show me where orthodox Jews are just running things? You can’t find it and will just continue make excuses.

Did you even read any of what I wrote?
He does but chooses to ignore it because he wants to cause some shit. Kind of like how I wanted to cause some shit out of boredom when creating this thread, knowing full well the controversy it would cause.

This dumbass can't even fit in the word 'SCREW' when writing his protest sign lmao

He does but chooses to ignore it because he wants to cause some shit. Kind of like how I wanted to cause some shit out of boredom when creating this thread, knowing full well the controversy it would cause.
Damage Control

The sooner these sick people go, the better. Doesn't really matter how it happens at this point.

What's funny is that they are likely to call their opponents sociopaths. My normie sisters routinely call me a sociopath.

Bruh.