Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory White leftists, such as those from IT, are sociopaths

suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
★★★
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Posts
2,273
Online
48d 3h 41m


What drives their murderous impulses?
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
6,688
Online
202d 2h 48m
What's your race?
 
Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 18, 2019
Posts
2,931
Online
28d 5h 5m
I wouldnt put it on whites, its moreso city dwelling Americans in general. They really want attention
 
suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
★★★
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Posts
2,273
Online
48d 3h 41m
WundaBoy said:
Feces said:
I wouldnt put it on whites, its moreso city dwelling Americans in general. They really want attention
Lots of blacks live in the city, and yet most blacks are still unvaccinated. It's basically the white lefties showing their true intentions of wanting to genocide blacks.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,706
Online
75d 14h 6m
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,385
Online
125d 1h 57m
trying to ascend said:
What's your race?
Feces said:
I wouldnt put it on whites, its moreso city dwelling Americans in general. They really want attention
I think op made it about white in particular cuz every motherfucker in this picture is..white.

Plus white leftist are the loudest in general. They're the bane of both the ethnic and white man existence. :fuk:
 
suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
★★★
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Posts
2,273
Online
48d 3h 41m
trying to ascend said:
What's your race?
Half White, half Ashkenazi.
Algeriancel said:
I think op made it about white in particular cuz every motherfucker in this picture is..white.

Plus white leftist are the loudest in general. They're the bane of both the ethnic and white man existence.
Exactly. A lot of the left are like this, but the hypocrisy from leftist Whites and Jews is the worst, which is strangely ironic given that many Jews see most Whites as Amalekites who need to be eliminated in order to achieve Tikkun Olam, yet take as allies the gullible/ignorant Whites on the left who exhibit the most Amalekite tendencies (ie. calling for the trampling of the unvaxxed and other acts of evil). I guess misery loves company. I know some of them are doing it because they believe they're deceiving Whites into self-destruction, but in truth they only deceive themselves by becoming possessed by the spirit of Amalek--becoming the very thing they hate. Meanwhile, the Whites who otherwise live moral lives get all of the bad rep.
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,805
Online
50d 22h 32m
suigin said:
Half White, half Ashkenazi.

Exactly. A lot of the left are like this, but the hypocrisy from leftist Whites and Jews is the worst, which is strangely ironic given that many Jews see most Whites as Amalekites who need to be eliminated in order to achieve Tikkun Olam, yet take as allies the gullible/ignorant Whites on the left who exhibit the most Amalekite tendencies (ie. calling for the trampling of the unvaxxed and other acts of evil). I guess misery loves company. I know some of them are doing it because they believe they're deceiving Whites into self-destruction, but in truth they only deceive themselves by becoming possessed by the spirit of Amalek--becoming the very thing they hate. Meanwhile, the Whites who otherwise live moral lives get all of the bad rep.
Jew detected
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,571
Online
314d 2h 2m
Notorious Inkler said:
Jew detected
Calm down, calm down.

Blackpill Rage @Blackpill Rage do you have suigin @suigin on the kike list?
 
RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Posts
4,430
Online
100d 10h 7m
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,385
Online
125d 1h 57m
suigin said:
Half White, half Ashkenazi.

Exactly. A lot of the left are like this, but the hypocrisy from leftist Whites and Jews is the worst, which is strangely ironic given that many Jews see most Whites as Amalekites who need to be eliminated in order to achieve Tikkun Olam, yet take as allies the gullible/ignorant Whites on the left who exhibit the most Amalekite tendencies (ie. calling for the trampling of the unvaxxed and other acts of evil). I guess misery loves company. I know some of them are doing it because they believe they're deceiving Whites into self-destruction, but in truth they only deceive themselves by becoming possessed by the spirit of Amalek--becoming the very thing they hate. Meanwhile, the Whites who otherwise live moral lives get all of the bad rep.
:dafuckfeels:

Copexodius Maximus @Copexodius Maximus is it true ? :feelssus:
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,246
Online
36d 10h 19m
Feces said:
I wouldnt put it on whites, its moreso city dwelling Americans in general. They really want attention
I concur.
 
suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
★★★
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Posts
2,273
Online
48d 3h 41m
RandomGuy said:
Basically this. Wasn't aware A. Wyatt Mann was still active.

Diocel said:
@/data/avatars/s/17/17066.jpg?1551046947 @Blackpill Rage do you have @ /data/avatars/s/17/17245.jpg?1630744154 @suigin on the kike list?
I was kind of disappointed I wasn't on that list, tbh.
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,393
Online
35d 6h 51m
Shut up they are based.
 
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Posts
7,086
Online
179d 15h 56m
Diocel said:
Calm down, calm down.

Blackpill Rage @Blackpill Rage do you have suigin @suigin on the kike list?
Yup he's on there.
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,805
Online
50d 22h 32m
suigin said:
Basically this. Wasn't aware A. Wyatt Mann was still active.
You can not be trusted. Stop larping
 
suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
★★★
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Posts
2,273
Online
48d 3h 41m
Notorious Inkler said:
You can not be trusted. Stop larping
You're right, I can't be trusted. But larping as what exactly?
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,805
Online
50d 22h 32m
suigin said:
You're right, I can't be trusted. But larping as what exactly?
Larping as a basedcel
 
RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Posts
4,430
Online
100d 10h 7m
suigin said:
Basically this. Wasn't aware A. Wyatt Mann was still active.
This cartoon artist is a newer version of A. Wyatt Mann.

BTW, Ashkenaz is here on the map...not in Israel.

 
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
1,505
Online
8d 16h 50m
White liberals are a cancer on this earth
 
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Posts
737
Online
18d 3h 55m
I don't really know why they do it, but TBH it just looks like a bunch of nerds, finally getting to be part of the gang that pushes other people around, finally getting to carry out the bullying they were never big enough or bad enough to do when they were nerds at school. Finally, it's their turn to be the ones harassing others, telling others what to do, shaming, intimidating and threatening.

And OMG they love it.

Watching many of my old school friends out themselves as hard core white liberals in their late 20s was pretty sad.

I mean, as a teenager, sure be left wing AF. There's probably something wrong with you if you DON'T want to change everything and heal the world at that age.

But once you've been working and supporting yourself for 10-15 years, surely by then you've woken up to the obvious reality that the political left is just a scheme for lazy big mouths to gain power by doing no work, pretending to care about the lot of poor people they would never associate with, and buying their votes by throwing coins and free stuff at them, stolen from anybody who does actually get out of bed in the morning.

And yelling RACIST, NAZI, HOMOPHOBE, TRANSPHOBE, ANTI-VAXXER, I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE, etc etc at anyone who presents a convenient target.

They actually seem to think all of that is a GOOD thing to do, and they want to be part of it...
 
Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,706
Online
75d 14h 6m
Algeriancel said:
:dafuckfeels:

Copexodius Maximus @Copexodius Maximus is it true ? :feelssus:
Idk, I’m not a leftist Jew. In the orthodox community, the only real non Israelites we ever talk about when learning is the ones in the Bible, like the Egyptians, Babylonians, Sumerians, Persians, etc. I don’t even think I’ve heard the teachers even mention the word “white person”.

We did have a holocaust survivor come to our synagogue once, but he was just taking about how it lead him towards orthodox judaism from his leftist heresy.
 
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,385
Online
125d 1h 57m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Idk, I’m not a leftist Jew. In the orthodox community, the only real non Israelites we ever talk about when learning is the ones in the Bible, like the Egyptians, Babylonians, Sumerians, Persians, etc. I don’t even think I’ve heard the teachers even mention the word “white person”.

We did have a holocaust survivor come to our synagogue once, but he was just taking about how it lead him towards orthodox judaism from his leftist heresy.
How do your community view today's Persia (iran)?
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,280
Online
125d 16h 4m
Whites are the least race bound by blood, wanna hear a proof? I mean, It's right under your noses, Germany lost. whites defeated themselves.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,706
Online
75d 14h 6m
Algeriancel said:
How do your community view today's Persia (iran)?
We don’t really talk about modern Persia when learning about religious stuff, just the ancient one with cyrus the great being a messiah. I’m sure the Jews who are into politics probably have their opinions about it, but it’s not something we learn in religious classes or even history tbh.
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,805
Online
50d 22h 32m
Copexodius Maximus said:
We don’t really talk about modern Persia when learning about religious stuff, just the ancient one with cyrus the great being a messiah. I’m sure the Jews who are into politics probably have their opinions about it, but it’s not something we learn in religious classes or even history tbh.
The only thing you learn is probably how to destroy nations and profiteering
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,706
Online
75d 14h 6m
Notorious Inkler said:
The only thing you learn is probably how to destroy nations and profiteering
Nah, what orthodox jew have you seen in power? They’re all secular jews that don’t give a shit about the religion or following any of the commandments.
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,805
Online
50d 22h 32m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Nah, what orthodox jew have you seen in power? They’re all secular jews that don’t give a shit about the religion or following any of the commandments.
Yeah sure, Shlomo. We don't trust any of you.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,706
Online
75d 14h 6m
Notorious Inkler said:
Yeah sure, Shlomo. We don't trust any of you.
Did you even read any of what I wrote? Show me where orthodox Jews are just running things? You can’t find it and will just continue make excuses.
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,805
Online
50d 22h 32m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Did you even read any of what I wrote? Show me where orthodox Jews are just running things? You can’t find it and will just continue make excuses.
Im not arguing with you
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,706
Online
75d 14h 6m
Notorious Inkler said:
Im not arguing with you
Don’t trust people and don’t want to talk about it because you have no rational response. Just run away like the rest.
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,805
Online
50d 22h 32m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Don’t trust people and don’t want to talk about it because you have no rational response. Just run away like the rest.
Nice try, Shlomo.
 
suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
★★★
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Posts
2,273
Online
48d 3h 41m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Did you even read any of what I wrote?
He does but chooses to ignore it because he wants to cause some shit. Kind of like how I wanted to cause some shit out of boredom when creating this thread, knowing full well the controversy it would cause.
 
R

Rivetcel

DtM, Bassem, ollie, nasser are my bitches
-
Joined
Oct 10, 2021
Posts
4,941
Online
3d 16h 10m

This dumbass can't even fit in the word 'SCREW' when writing his protest sign lmao
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,805
Online
50d 22h 32m
suigin said:
He does but chooses to ignore it because he wants to cause some shit. Kind of like how I wanted to cause some shit out of boredom when creating this thread, knowing full well the controversy it would cause.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,706
Online
75d 14h 6m
suigin said:
He does but chooses to ignore it because he wants to cause some shit. Kind of like how I wanted to cause some shit out of boredom when creating this thread, knowing full well the controversy it would cause.
True, but at best he could be hiding because he knows his retarded ideas don’t hold under scrutiny.

Notorious Inkler said:
 
Restart80

Restart80

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Oct 9, 2021
Posts
309
Online
3d 11h 1m
The sooner these sick people go, the better. Doesn't really matter how it happens at this point.

What's funny is that they are likely to call their opponents sociopaths. My normie sisters routinely call me a sociopath.
Copexodius Maximus said:
Nah, what orthodox jew have you seen in power? They’re all secular jews that don’t give a shit about the religion or following any of the commandments.

Bruh.
 

Similar threads

Mainländer
Replies
28
Views
675
Defetivecuckachu
Defetivecuckachu
-BrettyBoy-
Replies
13
Views
768
OwlGod
OwlGod
suigin
Replies
28
Views
930
erenyeager
erenyeager
AutisticBeast
Replies
11
Views
331
King_of_morons
King_of_morons
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top