Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy White leftist 'anti-racist' females proving the JBW-theory

turkcelSWE

turkcelSWE

Banned
-
I believe this is a phenomenon that needs to be discussed more often when it comes to racepill. And I believe it is time to confront white leftistliberal white women, that entitle themselves as anti-racists openly, to why they only hang within white social circles with white boyfriends when they advocate that there is no such thing as race...

As a turk-kurdish currycel living in Sweden, I have seen this hypocrisy all my life. Many attractive white women in general only have and had boyfriends that are white. As I am born in Sweden, perhaps the most leftist 'anti-racist' country on earth, it has always been a struggle to accept the Just be white-theory because I thought that the heavy multicultural and racemixing propaganda would brainwash the white females, but apparently it does not work. When I was bluepilled I always thought that it had to do with my personality. In later days it has been obvious for me that there is a very strong pattern with attractive thin and stable white females having white boyfriends while the ugly white trash women that are attracted to blacks and middle-eastern are only attracted to the thughs and not the ones that are in university while living a lawful life with a stable income and good job.

Why is it like this? I have proven to these attractive white females that I am not an unlawful newly arrived immigrant, and that I have the same kind of personality just like an ordinary swedish white man?

Fun facts: By the way, the swedish CIA in january labelled the Incel-movement one of the biggest terrorthreats for Swedish security. They have also calculated that Sweden has the biggest amount of incels/capita in the world.

Last edited:
I believe this is a phenomenon that needs to be discussed more often when it comes to racepill. And I believe it is time to confront white leftistliberal white women, that entitle themselves as anti-racists openly, to why they only hang within white social circles with white boyfriends when they advocate that there is no such thing as race...

As a turk-kurdish currycel living in Sweden, I have seen this hypocrisy all my life. Many attractive white women in general only have and had boyfriends that are white. As I am born in Sweden, perhaps the most leftist 'anti-racist' country on earth, it has always been a struggle to accept the Just be white-theory because I thought that the heavy multicultural and racemixing propaganda would brainwash the white females, but apparently it does not work. When I was bluepilled I always thought that it had to do with my personality. In later days it has been obvious for me that there is a very strong pattern with attractive small and stable white females having white boyfriends while the ugly white trash women that are attracted to blacks and middle-eastern are only attracted to the thughs and not the ones that are in university while living a lawful life with a stable income and good job.

Why is it like this? I have proven to these attractive white women that I am not an unlawful newly arrived immigrant, and that I have the same kind of personality just like an ordinary swedish white man?

Fun facts: By the way, the swedish CIA in january labelled the Incel-movement one of the biggest terrorthreats for Swedish security. They have also calculated that Sweden has the biggest amount of incels/capita in the world.

It's virtue signaling so that women can make themselves appear tolerant and open-minded to other cultures and ethnic people without having to actually show this through their actions.

Asian Women be like : I will carry the legacy of hitler

SJW IN THE STREETS, KKK IN THE SHEETS

Sweden has a big surplus of men of reproductive age.