Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White knights deserve to be guillotined

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Today I was trying to get on the train car when some white knight blocked my way to let the women in first. I just barged through him and his bitch ass didn't do anything lmao. This isn't the first time this happened. Some guy also did it when I was trying to get on a bus.

The roasties he tried to let on first are probably thinking about what a pathetic loser that guy is.

That guy is a lonely virgin just like us, but he thinks that helping women will actually get him a gf.

White knights are PATHETIC fucking faggots. These guys are all low testosterone and have no self-respect. I knew a guy who was pretty chill freshman year but he was such a white knight cuck that I still couldnt take him seriously.

White knights are scum and poisonous to society. They should join roasties and get acid faced.

Crustaciouse said:
That guy is a lonely virgin just like us, but he thinks that helping women will actually get him a gf.

Both of the guys who did this to me were narrow skulled betas.

If this was pleddit, we would have been banned for "glorifying violence", thank fucking god we got banned, best thing ever to happen to us, most fakecels don't bother migrating from plebbit.

"Men" like that should just be put out of their misery already.

I hate white knights more than females
They defend and support females shitty behavior

That's a quick and clean cut. They should be grated on a giant grater until nothing is left. Or else forced to watch their precious females be mauled, one by one while they stand there and can't do anything about it.

white knights/cucks are our true enemies in a way. Females would be powerless without them