Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting White knights/ cucks should be water boarded.

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
I Was playing a match of PUBG (mobile) 4-person squad and was playing with a randoms There was this one female and she was literally surrounded by cucks helping her find weapons and ammo. She was saying how white guys are “pasty”( her words I swear) and one white guy said “yeah I’d burn up in the sun,but I totally take u out to the beach sometime.” Then one cuck brings up how he went to the prom and that he had a boner and that he’s been reprimanded about how he has a “ bulge “ in his pants in many of his jobs ,and people were complaining. Trying to subtly brag about his dick size. She obviously was turned on by this and legit started talking about her tits. How she plays with them ( these are legit her words I wish I was making this up) Then they started in on me on why I was so “quiet” . They asked for my age and once they knew the cucks said I was to young and some other ol bullshit dudes were in late 20’s . She said that we’re the same age and if she wanted to go out sometime. I have NO IDEA WHO THE BITCH IS.She was thirsty af and didn’t even know what I looked like she most likely judged me based on my voice.i recorded it but it stopped recording around 4 minutes in on my phone it has sound but my mic (option on recording was turned off) was not audible in the vid so ehh.
Edit: I start roasting her and white knights weapons at ready grill me for being a virgin (assumed) on my attitude towards the femoid. We get slaughtered in a field by people flanking us in game and we go back to lobby. Then they kicked me.

Last edited:
cucks need to be forced into slave labour since they clearly love playing that role so much.

women ruin games when people learn their women. if they keep to themselves and no one knows then its okay.

women ruin games when people learn their women. if they keep to themselves and no one knows then its okay.
She was trying so hard , she sounded “ normal” but I sensed she was fat or at least had a breathing problem or something
I Was playing a match of PUBG (mobile) 4-person squad and was playing with a randoms There was this one female and she was literally surrounded by cucks helping her find weapons and ammo. She was saying how white guys are “pasty”( her words I swear) and one white guy said “yeah I’d burn up in the sun,but I totally take u out to the beach sometime.” Then one cuck brings up how he went to the prom and that he had a boner and that he’s been reprimanded about how he has a “ bulge “ in his pants in many of his jobs ,and people were complaining. Trying to subtly brag about his dick size. She obviously was turned on by this and legit started talking about her tits. How she plays with them ( these are legit her words I wish I was making this up) Then they started in on me on why I was so “quiet” . They asked for my age and once they knew the cucks said I was to young and some other ol bullshit dudes were in late 20’s . She said that we’re the same age and if she wanted to go out sometime. I have NO IDEA WHO THE BITCH IS.She was thirsty af and didn’t even know what I looked like she most likely judged me based on my voice.i recorded it but it stopped recording around 4 minutes in on my phone it has sound but my mic (option on recording was turned off) was not audible in the vid so ehh.
Edit: I start roasting her and white knights weapons at ready grill me for being a virgin (assumed) on my attitude towards the femoid. We get slaughtered in a field by people flanking us in game and we go back to lobby. Then they kicked me.

JFL at foids in video games. Played with one in a match of CS, she was roasting hard on the mic and had softcore pics and gifs of herself on her profile. She even had a couple of orbiters with her too. Thankfully I was playing with a like minded friend so they couldn't kick us for fucking with them. I guess this is what they mean when they cry about harassment online, even though the vast majority of men will treat them special.

>Playing that normie garbage pice of shit in the first place
Also how old are you?

cucks need to be forced into slave labour since they clearly love playing that role so much.
They're less than animals, they need to be the ones who have experiments done on them.

Cucks cannot qualify as actual men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back